Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Just Won't Listen! (pg. 2)

Do you ever find your parents just won't listen to you? Find out what Dish-It suggests you should do. Back to Article

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-08-26 06:29:19 -0700

ShantiDances: totally agree

linkofhyrule
linkofhyrule wrote:
2014-08-26 06:27:15 -0700

sounds like mine too

don't ever sit down with them and talk. it makes them see it as a big deal. just say it casually, as if you want it badly, like its never been given to you

just know freedom is so free its hard to buy

John-Thatwassoweird

jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-22 17:25:25 -0700

Sounds like my parents.

kiyahswagg
kiyahswagg wrote:
2012-12-04 19:11:11 -0800

i understand to they just don't listen

Xentra
Xentra wrote:
2012-09-09 16:43:20 -0700

I understand. I have strict parents, too.

coolgirl201295
coolgirl201295 wrote:
2012-09-06 22:54:34 -0700

smilehi

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-19 17:14:43 -0700

2001 0.0

leannmarie
leannmarie wrote:
2012-07-15 07:29:00 -0700

i know how you feel Frustrated

EStottlemyer
EStottlemyer wrote:
2012-06-22 08:20:20 -0700

My parents don't want to listen anyway, when we were in Africa for 6 years, they always played with me and my siblings, now that we are in the states, they have just ignored us. I want my parents back.
I actually dated a boy and didn't tell my parents. Then they found out and I had to break up with him. Then we had to move for that reason. And now I am stuck here in Florida for the rest of my misrible life!

ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10 wrote:
2012-06-17 18:52:49 -0700

I don't tell them about who I like or date because they will go crazy and be like omg thats so cute

mammasboy14
mammasboy14 wrote:
2012-05-28 20:18:16 -0700

my parents just wont ever listen

ShantiDances
ShantiDances wrote:
2012-04-16 04:51:08 -0700

I can't talk to my parents about love cuz they will be like "OMG my daughter is in love" and the will over exaggerate!

precious344
precious344 wrote:
2012-03-26 13:02:09 -0700

i cnt stand mi parents their so annoyin

jjmakenna123
jjmakenna123 wrote:
2012-03-10 18:09:44 -0800

i hope my mom will start understanding who i am in the inside not the outside and i dont dress like a rocker im more of a diva you know makeup clothes jewelry shoes all of the above im just the little fashonista with alot of attitude but im so warm hearted on the inside and im trying to show her she just gets under my skin and i cant take it anymore grr

cinderella22
cinderella22 wrote:
2012-03-03 15:36:43 -0800

my dad don't listen a word i say only my mom

BarbieZee1_1860657
BarbieZee1_1860657 wrote:
2011-08-12 07:41:28 -0700

Parents really dont listen to there kids at all, they are always going with what the older people say...but if u commented up to this you can change all that because your parents might not listen to you if you lie to them alot...but u also have to speak up and tell them how you feel if you dont then their not gonna listen so tell your parents whats on your mind

toxic girl
toxic girl wrote:
2011-08-12 06:44:10 -0700

yeah thats how u feel my dad dont listen to me only my mommy

raishala
raishala wrote:
2011-08-11 20:43:54 -0700

this some times

Do You Get Along With Your Family?

• Yeah, we're totally tight.
  • We get along well, but sometimes they're annoying.
  • I try to avoid them as much as possible.
  • No, I can't stand my family.