Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Parents Just Won't Listen! (pg. 2)

Do you ever find your parents just won't listen to you? Find out what Dish-It suggests you should do. Back to Article

John-Thatwassoweird

jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-22 17:25:25 -0700

Sounds like my parents.

kiyahswagg
kiyahswagg wrote:
2012-12-04 19:11:11 -0800

i understand to they just don't listen

Xentra
Xentra wrote:
2012-09-09 16:43:20 -0700

I understand. I have strict parents, too.

coolgirl201295
coolgirl201295 wrote:
2012-09-06 22:54:34 -0700

smilehi

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2012-08-19 17:14:43 -0700

2001 0.0

leannmarie
leannmarie wrote:
2012-07-15 07:29:00 -0700

i know how you feel Frustrated

EStottlemyer
EStottlemyer wrote:
2012-06-22 08:20:20 -0700

My parents don't want to listen anyway, when we were in Africa for 6 years, they always played with me and my siblings, now that we are in the states, they have just ignored us. I want my parents back.
I actually dated a boy and didn't tell my parents. Then they found out and I had to break up with him. Then we had to move for that reason. And now I am stuck here in Florida for the rest of my misrible life!

ILoveSoftball#10
ILoveSoftball#10 wrote:
2012-06-17 18:52:49 -0700

I don't tell them about who I like or date because they will go crazy and be like omg thats so cute

mammasboy14
mammasboy14 wrote:
2012-05-28 20:18:16 -0700

my parents just wont ever listen

ShantiDances
ShantiDances wrote:
2012-04-16 04:51:08 -0700

I can't talk to my parents about love cuz they will be like "OMG my daughter is in love" and the will over exaggerate!

precious344
precious344 wrote:
2012-03-26 13:02:09 -0700

i cnt stand mi parents their so annoyin

jjmakenna123
jjmakenna123 wrote:
2012-03-10 18:09:44 -0800

i hope my mom will start understanding who i am in the inside not the outside and i dont dress like a rocker im more of a diva you know makeup clothes jewelry shoes all of the above im just the little fashonista with alot of attitude but im so warm hearted on the inside and im trying to show her she just gets under my skin and i cant take it anymore grr

cinderella22
cinderella22 wrote:
2012-03-03 15:36:43 -0800

my dad don't listen a word i say only my mom

BarbieZee1_1860657
BarbieZee1_1860657 wrote:
2011-08-12 07:41:28 -0700

Parents really dont listen to there kids at all, they are always going with what the older people say...but if u commented up to this you can change all that because your parents might not listen to you if you lie to them alot...but u also have to speak up and tell them how you feel if you dont then their not gonna listen so tell your parents whats on your mind

toxic girl
toxic girl wrote:
2011-08-12 06:44:10 -0700

yeah thats how u feel my dad dont listen to me only my mommy

raishala
raishala wrote:
2011-08-11 20:43:54 -0700

this some times

Kuh-uteChickRock1017
Kuh-uteChickRock1017 wrote:
2011-08-11 20:34:45 -0700

This is exactly how I feel!

kikiepoo
kikiepoo wrote:
2011-08-11 20:32:49 -0700

I AINT GOT NO DADDY..! jp lolxx.. yea but farealxx...

Do You Get Along With Your Family?

• Yeah, we're totally tight.
  • We get along well, but sometimes they're annoying.
  • I try to avoid them as much as possible.
  • No, I can't stand my family.

I am a 14 year-old guy and I feel I can make my own decisions. I have had long hair ever since 7t...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Style:
Well, if you get compliments on your hair but deep down inside YOU don't like it. Just know wether people like your hair or not the only decision the counts is YOURS! i dont vote for the punk style but if you wanna dye it, dye it!  but just think about the future would you want it green and blue or a simple black. (if u go with black YOU will still feel good about yourself and get compliments). you could cut, you know, change it up a bit. HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK best wishes-
samkitty214
first you should talk to him about it, confront him. then tell your mom and practically beg for her to have mercy. then explain to ur littler siblings. and GOOD LUCK
EnergeticHummingbird
It happened a few days ago, and my dad was cheating on my mom with a bunch of women online....  I haven't stopped crying since then and I dont even know what I am supposed to do!!!! This isn't the first time he has cheated on my mom, but she said that this was his final chance, and that he either has to commit to his family, or not be part of it for the rest of his life..... I need serious help because I know more about the whole situation than my little brother and sister do..... I don't want them to get hurt....... So anything would help......
Wooper1255
Wooper1255 posted in Style:
Hmm... like all the comments above, I suggest you do whatever you wish with your hair. This is life. Live it up. Also, if you REEAALLYY want to dye your hair, here are some tips/suggestions: ♪ Okay, okay, who the MARSHMELLOW cares what your hair looks like? People are always going for the looks these days. :e ♪ Try highlighting a few strands of your hair. ;D If you're satisfied, do a couple of more strands! ♪ Like everyone else, use hair chalk. It's the safest and I've learned that if you dye your hair, it's going to make a major mess and it will be a MAAAAJOR pain. Hair Chalk for da best! ♪ Still feeling unconfident? Highlight your hair whatever color you want by highlighting a few strands like I typed before. Then, go to people and ask them if they like your new highlights. ♪ Maybe you should ask people if you'd look good with your hair whatever color you wanted. Anyhow, I might add more suggestions if I can think of any. Anyways, hope I helped! ^^
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Except schools, places of work, and everyone in the United States of America who has the freedom of speech.