Comments

Why We Can't Tickle Ourselves - Feedback

Being tickled can send even the calmest person into hysterics. Just the thought of being tickled can cause giggles. Ever try tickling yourself and couldn't get a laugh out? Here's why. - Page 2 Back to Article

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-26 22:02:26 -0700

I'm really ticklish

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-07-22 05:52:27 -0700

I only laugh when people tickle my feet xD

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-07-22 05:51:47 -0700

wow i cant be tickled i will kick you if you try to

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-22 05:47:48 -0700

i love tickles xD

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-06-22 10:24:07 -0700

I probably ticklish I been ticklish on my feet,underarm,stomach/belly,and my sides!

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-07-03 21:30:02 -0700

HAHAHA it tickles so bad!!! Raspberry

Jayfeely
Jayfeely wrote:
2012-05-01 11:04:39 -0700

Tickling is my favorite thing for my friends to do to me.

loveydoveyfiestastar500xo
loveydoveyfiestastar500xo wrote:
2012-04-09 15:01:30 -0700

usually on the weekend i go to my dads house and hog the tv so whenever i take the remote from my dad he tickles me all over then i screamed so loud the neihgbors made a noise complaint my guts hurted

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-08-22 04:24:51 -0700

yuk why would u want to tickle ur self i hate people tickling me let alone i could tickle my self yuk xx

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2011-08-22 04:22:57 -0700

tickling yourself is disturbing

luisthelooker
luisthelooker wrote:
2010-11-20 06:54:12 -0800

but i like being tickled

luisthelooker
luisthelooker wrote:
2010-10-26 14:02:24 -0700

one time my older sister and 4 of her friends all had foot fetishes and they licked my feet for an hour

luisthelooker
luisthelooker wrote:
2010-10-03 07:25:07 -0700

one time when i was 9 years old my cousin threw a party and he invited me. their were a whole bunch of girls at the party and they talled me that i was cute so they took me into a different room and they talled me that we were playing a game so then they

Most Ticklish Spot?

• Feet.
  • Belly.
  • Armpits.
  • Everywhere!

You bang your elbow and get that crazy painful sensation shooting up your arm. What's so funny ab...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
You should go over to her house and ask. Just talk to her. Communication is key.