Comments

Why We Can't Tickle Ourselves - Feedback

Being tickled can send even the calmest person into hysterics. Just the thought of being tickled can cause giggles. Ever try tickling yourself and couldn't get a laugh out? Here's why. - Page 2 Back to Article

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-26 22:02:26 -0700

I'm really ticklish

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-07-22 05:52:27 -0700

I only laugh when people tickle my feet xD

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-07-22 05:51:47 -0700

wow i cant be tickled i will kick you if you try to

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-22 05:47:48 -0700

i love tickles xD

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-06-22 10:24:07 -0700

I probably ticklish I been ticklish on my feet,underarm,stomach/belly,and my sides!

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-07-03 21:30:02 -0700

HAHAHA it tickles so bad!!! Raspberry

Jayfeely
Jayfeely wrote:
2012-05-01 11:04:39 -0700

Tickling is my favorite thing for my friends to do to me.

loveydoveyfiestastar500xo
loveydoveyfiestastar500xo wrote:
2012-04-09 15:01:30 -0700

usually on the weekend i go to my dads house and hog the tv so whenever i take the remote from my dad he tickles me all over then i screamed so loud the neihgbors made a noise complaint my guts hurted

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-08-22 04:24:51 -0700

yuk why would u want to tickle ur self i hate people tickling me let alone i could tickle my self yuk xx

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2011-08-22 04:22:57 -0700

tickling yourself is disturbing

luisthelooker
luisthelooker wrote:
2010-11-20 06:54:12 -0800

but i like being tickled

luisthelooker
luisthelooker wrote:
2010-10-26 14:02:24 -0700

one time my older sister and 4 of her friends all had foot fetishes and they licked my feet for an hour

luisthelooker
luisthelooker wrote:
2010-10-03 07:25:07 -0700

one time when i was 9 years old my cousin threw a party and he invited me. their were a whole bunch of girls at the party and they talled me that i was cute so they took me into a different room and they talled me that we were playing a game so then they

Most Ticklish Spot?

• Feet.
  • Belly.
  • Armpits.
  • Everywhere!

You bang your elbow and get that crazy painful sensation shooting up your arm. What's so funny ab...

GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
reply about 1 hour
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand