Comments

Why We Can't Tickle Ourselves - Feedback

Being tickled can send even the calmest person into hysterics. Just the thought of being tickled can cause giggles. Ever try tickling yourself and couldn't get a laugh out? Here's why. - Page 2 Back to Article

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-26 22:02:26 -0700

I'm really ticklish

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-07-22 05:52:27 -0700

I only laugh when people tickle my feet xD

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-07-22 05:51:47 -0700

wow i cant be tickled i will kick you if you try to

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-22 05:47:48 -0700

i love tickles xD

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-06-22 10:24:07 -0700

I probably ticklish I been ticklish on my feet,underarm,stomach/belly,and my sides!

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-07-03 21:30:02 -0700

HAHAHA it tickles so bad!!! Raspberry

Jayfeely
Jayfeely wrote:
2012-05-01 11:04:39 -0700

Tickling is my favorite thing for my friends to do to me.

loveydoveyfiestastar500xo
loveydoveyfiestastar500xo wrote:
2012-04-09 15:01:30 -0700

usually on the weekend i go to my dads house and hog the tv so whenever i take the remote from my dad he tickles me all over then i screamed so loud the neihgbors made a noise complaint my guts hurted

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-08-22 04:24:51 -0700

yuk why would u want to tickle ur self i hate people tickling me let alone i could tickle my self yuk xx

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2011-08-22 04:22:57 -0700

tickling yourself is disturbing

luisthelooker
luisthelooker wrote:
2010-11-20 06:54:12 -0800

but i like being tickled

luisthelooker
luisthelooker wrote:
2010-10-26 14:02:24 -0700

one time my older sister and 4 of her friends all had foot fetishes and they licked my feet for an hour

luisthelooker
luisthelooker wrote:
2010-10-03 07:25:07 -0700

one time when i was 9 years old my cousin threw a party and he invited me. their were a whole bunch of girls at the party and they talled me that i was cute so they took me into a different room and they talled me that we were playing a game so then they

Most Ticklish Spot?

• Feet.
  • Belly.
  • Armpits.
  • Everywhere!

You bang your elbow and get that crazy painful sensation shooting up your arm. What's so funny ab...

Jakethewizard
Jakethewizard posted in Friends:
I really tthis cool game but others want it and took it  , what should i do
pinksaran
Ok
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^