Comments

Why We Can't Tickle Ourselves - Feedback

Being tickled can send even the calmest person into hysterics. Just the thought of being tickled can cause giggles. Ever try tickling yourself and couldn't get a laugh out? Here's why. - Page 2 Back to Article

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-26 22:02:26 -0700

I'm really ticklish

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-07-22 05:52:27 -0700

I only laugh when people tickle my feet xD

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-07-22 05:51:47 -0700

wow i cant be tickled i will kick you if you try to

hugebear
junior mod
hugebear wrote:
2013-07-22 05:47:48 -0700

i love tickles xD

Denai101
Denai101 wrote:
2013-06-22 10:24:07 -0700

I probably ticklish I been ticklish on my feet,underarm,stomach/belly,and my sides!

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-07-03 21:30:02 -0700

HAHAHA it tickles so bad!!! Raspberry

Jayfeely
Jayfeely wrote:
2012-05-01 11:04:39 -0700

Tickling is my favorite thing for my friends to do to me.

loveydoveyfiestastar500xo
loveydoveyfiestastar500xo wrote:
2012-04-09 15:01:30 -0700

usually on the weekend i go to my dads house and hog the tv so whenever i take the remote from my dad he tickles me all over then i screamed so loud the neihgbors made a noise complaint my guts hurted

jessbabe73
jessbabe73 wrote:
2011-08-22 04:24:51 -0700

yuk why would u want to tickle ur self i hate people tickling me let alone i could tickle my self yuk xx

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2011-08-22 04:22:57 -0700

tickling yourself is disturbing

luisthelooker
luisthelooker wrote:
2010-11-20 06:54:12 -0800

but i like being tickled

luisthelooker
luisthelooker wrote:
2010-10-26 14:02:24 -0700

one time my older sister and 4 of her friends all had foot fetishes and they licked my feet for an hour

luisthelooker
luisthelooker wrote:
2010-10-03 07:25:07 -0700

one time when i was 9 years old my cousin threw a party and he invited me. their were a whole bunch of girls at the party and they talled me that i was cute so they took me into a different room and they talled me that we were playing a game so then they

Most Ticklish Spot?

• Feet.
  • Belly.
  • Armpits.
  • Everywhere!

You bang your elbow and get that crazy painful sensation shooting up your arm. What's so funny ab...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit