Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Becoming A Teen Vegetarian

Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for meat. Are you one of them? Back to Article

Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw wrote:
2014-07-17 04:52:50 -0700

I could never live without steak. XD

arthi
arthi wrote:
2014-07-17 04:51:15 -0700

lactoove vegetarian c:

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-28 07:51:55 -0800

*vegan

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-28 07:51:44 -0800

i was a vega for a few years. i think when i get older i will be one again.

alleybear
alleybear wrote:
2014-01-13 07:43:11 -0800

i only eat certain meats and dont eat huge portions

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2014-01-10 19:28:06 -0800

I would never be a vegetarian. * eats a carrot *

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-11-08 11:49:04 -0800

Tried it. It was horrible!!

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-11-08 11:10:48 -0800

I so need this!

alwaysbehappy
alwaysbehappy wrote:
2013-11-08 03:40:36 -0800

i tried but my parents did not allow me and so i am non beg.

KirinKata
KirinKata wrote:
2013-11-05 08:45:40 -0800

I would, but it's too hard for me.

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-11-04 20:18:28 -0800

I am a Lacto-### Vegetarian smile

Pallo
Pallo wrote:
2013-11-04 20:18:22 -0800

I could never ever become a vegetarian

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-11-04 20:10:42 -0800

i cant do this D: its too hard

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-11-04 19:06:42 -0800

Depends,I hate animals dieing. But I do eat meat, it has been around me for awhile. And I know people who are vegetarian and I don't disagree even though I eat meat.

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-04 19:03:36 -0800

I wish I can be one...

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-10-20 11:45:43 -0700

I can safely say I'm becoming a peskitarian some day.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-19 09:47:33 -0700

Don't want to become one

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:41:57 -0700

YAY! b my friend!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:41:38 -0700

im really sorry no offense meant but does she know anything?! I just cant stand it when people think its not a healthy lifestyle or whatever Frown

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:39:24 -0700

thats so sad!

What Is Tofu? Take a Guess!

• Cheese made from goat's milk.
  • A protein-rich soybean curd.
  • Compressed toe jam.
  • A gelatin-based meat alternative.

Micro_dianna agron micro
Dianna Agron became an overnight sensation for playing Quinn Fabray on Glee. Find out more in her...
Micro_vegetarian-article
My dad does not approve of me being a Vegetarian because I'm a Soccer Player.

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)