Comments

Becoming A Teen Vegetarian

Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for meat. Are you one of them? Back to Article

Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw wrote:
2014-07-17 04:52:50 -0700

I could never live without steak. XD

arthi
arthi wrote:
2014-07-17 04:51:15 -0700

lactoove vegetarian c:

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-28 07:51:55 -0800

*vegan

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-28 07:51:44 -0800

i was a vega for a few years. i think when i get older i will be one again.

alleybear
alleybear wrote:
2014-01-13 07:43:11 -0800

i only eat certain meats and dont eat huge portions

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2014-01-10 19:28:06 -0800

I would never be a vegetarian. * eats a carrot *

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-11-08 11:49:04 -0800

Tried it. It was horrible!!

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-11-08 11:10:48 -0800

I so need this!

alwaysbehappy
alwaysbehappy wrote:
2013-11-08 03:40:36 -0800

i tried but my parents did not allow me and so i am non beg.

KirinKata
KirinKata wrote:
2013-11-05 08:45:40 -0800

I would, but it's too hard for me.

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-11-04 20:18:28 -0800

I am a Lacto-### Vegetarian smile

Pallo
Pallo wrote:
2013-11-04 20:18:22 -0800

I could never ever become a vegetarian

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-11-04 20:10:42 -0800

i cant do this D: its too hard

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-11-04 19:06:42 -0800

Depends,I hate animals dieing. But I do eat meat, it has been around me for awhile. And I know people who are vegetarian and I don't disagree even though I eat meat.

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-04 19:03:36 -0800

I wish I can be one...

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-10-20 11:45:43 -0700

I can safely say I'm becoming a peskitarian some day.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-19 09:47:33 -0700

Don't want to become one

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:41:57 -0700

YAY! b my friend!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:41:38 -0700

im really sorry no offense meant but does she know anything?! I just cant stand it when people think its not a healthy lifestyle or whatever Frown

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:39:24 -0700

thats so sad!

What Is Tofu? Take a Guess!

• Cheese made from goat's milk.
  • A protein-rich soybean curd.
  • Compressed toe jam.
  • A gelatin-based meat alternative.

Micro_dianna agron micro
Dianna Agron became an overnight sensation for playing Quinn Fabray on Glee. Find out more in her...
Micro_vegetarian-article
My dad does not approve of me being a Vegetarian because I'm a Soccer Player.

kaykay2002