Comments

Becoming A Teen Vegetarian

Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for meat. Are you one of them? Back to Article

Thunderpandapaw
Thunderpandapaw wrote:
2014-07-17 04:52:50 -0700

I could never live without steak. XD

arthi
arthi wrote:
2014-07-17 04:51:15 -0700

lactoove vegetarian c:

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-28 07:51:55 -0800

*vegan

xXKylaXx13
xXKylaXx13 wrote:
2014-01-28 07:51:44 -0800

i was a vega for a few years. i think when i get older i will be one again.

alleybear
alleybear wrote:
2014-01-13 07:43:11 -0800

i only eat certain meats and dont eat huge portions

Shugopoke
Shugopoke wrote:
2014-01-10 19:28:06 -0800

I would never be a vegetarian. * eats a carrot *

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-11-08 11:49:04 -0800

Tried it. It was horrible!!

InfinityAndBeyondxP
InfinityAndBeyondxP wrote:
2013-11-08 11:10:48 -0800

I so need this!

alwaysbehappy
alwaysbehappy wrote:
2013-11-08 03:40:36 -0800

i tried but my parents did not allow me and so i am non beg.

KirinKata
KirinKata wrote:
2013-11-05 08:45:40 -0800

I would, but it's too hard for me.

Nay_Nay_Girl
Nay_Nay_Girl wrote:
2013-11-04 20:18:28 -0800

I am a Lacto-### Vegetarian smile

Pallo
Pallo wrote:
2013-11-04 20:18:22 -0800

I could never ever become a vegetarian

morgan :) o.o
morgan :) o.o wrote:
2013-11-04 20:10:42 -0800

i cant do this D: its too hard

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2013-11-04 19:06:42 -0800

Depends,I hate animals dieing. But I do eat meat, it has been around me for awhile. And I know people who are vegetarian and I don't disagree even though I eat meat.

animefreakXD
animefreakXD wrote:
2013-11-04 19:03:36 -0800

I wish I can be one...

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-10-20 11:45:43 -0700

I can safely say I'm becoming a peskitarian some day.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-19 09:47:33 -0700

Don't want to become one

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:41:57 -0700

YAY! b my friend!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:41:38 -0700

im really sorry no offense meant but does she know anything?! I just cant stand it when people think its not a healthy lifestyle or whatever Frown

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:39:24 -0700

thats so sad!

What Is Tofu? Take a Guess!

• Cheese made from goat's milk.
  • A protein-rich soybean curd.
  • Compressed toe jam.
  • A gelatin-based meat alternative.

Micro_dianna agron micro
Dianna Agron became an overnight sensation for playing Quinn Fabray on Glee. Find out more in her...
Micro_vegetarian-article
My dad does not approve of me being a Vegetarian because I'm a Soccer Player.

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: