Comments

Becoming A Teen Vegetarian

Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for meat. Are you one of them? Back to Article

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:39:23 -0700

thats so sad!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:38:49 -0700

i feel 4 u

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:38:02 -0700

if u become my friend u will!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:38:00 -0700

if u become my friend u will!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:37:29 -0700

wow im 12 1/2 and i became a vegetarian right around my 11th bday

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:35:22 -0700

ikr

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:34:55 -0700

if ur serious than good for u!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:34:14 -0700

i used to do that but im just not comfortable eating fish anymore.

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:33:34 -0700

im a vegetarian but i just recently stopped eating fish and my fave animal is a pig! I almost never eat with my family, i just make my own meals. unless its spaghetti or something and then i just dont eat the meat balls or if its meat souce i just use the kind from the can.

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:29:31 -0700

VEGETARIANS ROCK!!

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-05-08 12:30:59 -0700

I wouldn't mind, but I can't live without fry ups and Sunday roasts ^_^

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-05-08 12:26:13 -0700

I could never become a vegetarian. I love all food!

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2012-12-18 17:26:30 -0800

I'm a Vegetarian smile

vampire424
vampire424 wrote:
2012-06-04 19:11:36 -0700

I had the worst time because i dont eat fish but i am 100% on the dont kill the animals Worried

-Delilah-
-Delilah- wrote:
2012-04-29 05:41:24 -0700

I think I'm the Lacto Veg. Sort of... I eat meat, but I'd rather go for a salad or spaghetti. I definitely do not eat any pig or pork, I couldn't eat something that cute!

My friend stopped eating all together with her family because they adored meat and she was a vegan so she couldn't deal with all their meat. She would wait until they had finished and come to my house for some animal free food.

Mika Hawkeye_1905511
Mika Hawkeye_1905511 wrote:
2012-03-03 11:24:26 -0800

@Kayla899710 -
This article only list a few of the well know varieties of vegetarianism. If you eat seafood, you can still be considered a vegetarian. That's how I am, I eat fish, but no other meat, and I also eat dairy products. Someone like this is called a Pescetarian.

Kayla899710
Kayla899710 wrote:
2012-03-03 05:49:05 -0800

I guess i could be a vegetarian but..... i luv sushi... on an accantion a will eat it but....um yea

divaswagg08
divaswagg08 wrote:
2012-03-02 19:35:21 -0800

@ace300 ikr

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-03-02 19:31:59 -0800

ikr

Ace3000
Ace3000 wrote:
2012-03-02 19:30:05 -0800

@2qute4u190 dat was funny

What Is Tofu? Take a Guess!

• Cheese made from goat's milk.
  • A protein-rich soybean curd.
  • Compressed toe jam.
  • A gelatin-based meat alternative.