Comments

Becoming A Teen Vegetarian

Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for meat. Are you one of them? Back to Article

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:39:23 -0700

thats so sad!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:38:49 -0700

i feel 4 u

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:38:02 -0700

if u become my friend u will!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:38:00 -0700

if u become my friend u will!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:37:29 -0700

wow im 12 1/2 and i became a vegetarian right around my 11th bday

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:35:22 -0700

ikr

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:34:55 -0700

if ur serious than good for u!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:34:14 -0700

i used to do that but im just not comfortable eating fish anymore.

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:33:34 -0700

im a vegetarian but i just recently stopped eating fish and my fave animal is a pig! I almost never eat with my family, i just make my own meals. unless its spaghetti or something and then i just dont eat the meat balls or if its meat souce i just use the kind from the can.

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:29:31 -0700

VEGETARIANS ROCK!!

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-05-08 12:30:59 -0700

I wouldn't mind, but I can't live without fry ups and Sunday roasts ^_^

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-05-08 12:26:13 -0700

I could never become a vegetarian. I love all food!

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2012-12-18 17:26:30 -0800

I'm a Vegetarian smile

vampire424
vampire424 wrote:
2012-06-04 19:11:36 -0700

I had the worst time because i dont eat fish but i am 100% on the dont kill the animals Worried

-Delilah-
-Delilah- wrote:
2012-04-29 05:41:24 -0700

I think I'm the Lacto Veg. Sort of... I eat meat, but I'd rather go for a salad or spaghetti. I definitely do not eat any pig or pork, I couldn't eat something that cute!

My friend stopped eating all together with her family because they adored meat and she was a vegan so she couldn't deal with all their meat. She would wait until they had finished and come to my house for some animal free food.

Mika Hawkeye_1905511
Mika Hawkeye_1905511 wrote:
2012-03-03 11:24:26 -0800

@Kayla899710 -
This article only list a few of the well know varieties of vegetarianism. If you eat seafood, you can still be considered a vegetarian. That's how I am, I eat fish, but no other meat, and I also eat dairy products. Someone like this is called a Pescetarian.

Kayla899710
Kayla899710 wrote:
2012-03-03 05:49:05 -0800

I guess i could be a vegetarian but..... i luv sushi... on an accantion a will eat it but....um yea

divaswagg08
divaswagg08 wrote:
2012-03-02 19:35:21 -0800

@ace300 ikr

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-03-02 19:31:59 -0800

ikr

Ace3000
Ace3000 wrote:
2012-03-02 19:30:05 -0800

@2qute4u190 dat was funny

What Is Tofu? Take a Guess!

• Cheese made from goat's milk.
  • A protein-rich soybean curd.
  • Compressed toe jam.
  • A gelatin-based meat alternative.

Micro_dianna agron micro
Dianna Agron became an overnight sensation for playing Quinn Fabray on Glee. Find out more in her...
Micro_vegetarian-article
My dad does not approve of me being a Vegetarian because I'm a Soccer Player.

GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!