Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Becoming A Teen Vegetarian

Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for meat. Are you one of them? Back to Article

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:39:23 -0700

thats so sad!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:38:49 -0700

i feel 4 u

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:38:02 -0700

if u become my friend u will!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:38:00 -0700

if u become my friend u will!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:37:29 -0700

wow im 12 1/2 and i became a vegetarian right around my 11th bday

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:35:22 -0700

ikr

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:34:55 -0700

if ur serious than good for u!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:34:14 -0700

i used to do that but im just not comfortable eating fish anymore.

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:33:34 -0700

im a vegetarian but i just recently stopped eating fish and my fave animal is a pig! I almost never eat with my family, i just make my own meals. unless its spaghetti or something and then i just dont eat the meat balls or if its meat souce i just use the kind from the can.

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:29:31 -0700

VEGETARIANS ROCK!!

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-05-08 12:30:59 -0700

I wouldn't mind, but I can't live without fry ups and Sunday roasts ^_^

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-05-08 12:26:13 -0700

I could never become a vegetarian. I love all food!

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2012-12-18 17:26:30 -0800

I'm a Vegetarian smile

vampire424
vampire424 wrote:
2012-06-04 19:11:36 -0700

I had the worst time because i dont eat fish but i am 100% on the dont kill the animals Worried

-Delilah-
-Delilah- wrote:
2012-04-29 05:41:24 -0700

I think I'm the Lacto Veg. Sort of... I eat meat, but I'd rather go for a salad or spaghetti. I definitely do not eat any pig or pork, I couldn't eat something that cute!

My friend stopped eating all together with her family because they adored meat and she was a vegan so she couldn't deal with all their meat. She would wait until they had finished and come to my house for some animal free food.

Mika Hawkeye_1905511
Mika Hawkeye_1905511 wrote:
2012-03-03 11:24:26 -0800

@Kayla899710 -
This article only list a few of the well know varieties of vegetarianism. If you eat seafood, you can still be considered a vegetarian. That's how I am, I eat fish, but no other meat, and I also eat dairy products. Someone like this is called a Pescetarian.

Kayla899710
Kayla899710 wrote:
2012-03-03 05:49:05 -0800

I guess i could be a vegetarian but..... i luv sushi... on an accantion a will eat it but....um yea

divaswagg08
divaswagg08 wrote:
2012-03-02 19:35:21 -0800

@ace300 ikr

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-03-02 19:31:59 -0800

ikr

Ace3000
Ace3000 wrote:
2012-03-02 19:30:05 -0800

@2qute4u190 dat was funny

What Is Tofu? Take a Guess!

• Cheese made from goat's milk.
  • A protein-rich soybean curd.
  • Compressed toe jam.
  • A gelatin-based meat alternative.

Micro_dianna agron micro
Dianna Agron became an overnight sensation for playing Quinn Fabray on Glee. Find out more in her...
Micro_vegetarian-article
My dad does not approve of me being a Vegetarian because I'm a Soccer Player.

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend