Comments

Becoming A Teen Vegetarian

Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for meat. Are you one of them? Back to Article

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:39:23 -0700

thats so sad!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:38:49 -0700

i feel 4 u

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:38:02 -0700

if u become my friend u will!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:38:00 -0700

if u become my friend u will!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:37:29 -0700

wow im 12 1/2 and i became a vegetarian right around my 11th bday

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:35:22 -0700

ikr

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:34:55 -0700

if ur serious than good for u!

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:34:14 -0700

i used to do that but im just not comfortable eating fish anymore.

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:33:34 -0700

im a vegetarian but i just recently stopped eating fish and my fave animal is a pig! I almost never eat with my family, i just make my own meals. unless its spaghetti or something and then i just dont eat the meat balls or if its meat souce i just use the kind from the can.

violetsweetpea
violetsweetpea wrote:
2013-07-17 10:29:31 -0700

VEGETARIANS ROCK!!

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2013-05-08 12:30:59 -0700

I wouldn't mind, but I can't live without fry ups and Sunday roasts ^_^

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-05-08 12:26:13 -0700

I could never become a vegetarian. I love all food!

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2012-12-18 17:26:30 -0800

I'm a Vegetarian smile

vampire424
vampire424 wrote:
2012-06-04 19:11:36 -0700

I had the worst time because i dont eat fish but i am 100% on the dont kill the animals Worried

-Delilah-
-Delilah- wrote:
2012-04-29 05:41:24 -0700

I think I'm the Lacto Veg. Sort of... I eat meat, but I'd rather go for a salad or spaghetti. I definitely do not eat any pig or pork, I couldn't eat something that cute!

My friend stopped eating all together with her family because they adored meat and she was a vegan so she couldn't deal with all their meat. She would wait until they had finished and come to my house for some animal free food.

Mika Hawkeye
Mika Hawkeye wrote:
2012-03-03 11:24:26 -0800

@Kayla899710 -
This article only list a few of the well know varieties of vegetarianism. If you eat seafood, you can still be considered a vegetarian. That's how I am, I eat fish, but no other meat, and I also eat dairy products. Someone like this is called a Pescetarian.

Kayla899710
Kayla899710 wrote:
2012-03-03 05:49:05 -0800

I guess i could be a vegetarian but..... i luv sushi... on an accantion a will eat it but....um yea

divaswagg08
divaswagg08 wrote:
2012-03-02 19:35:21 -0800

@ace300 ikr

2qute4u190
2qute4u190 wrote:
2012-03-02 19:31:59 -0800

ikr

Ace3000
Ace3000 wrote:
2012-03-02 19:30:05 -0800

@2qute4u190 dat was funny

What Is Tofu? Take a Guess!

• Cheese made from goat's milk.
  • A protein-rich soybean curd.
  • Compressed toe jam.
  • A gelatin-based meat alternative.

Micro_dianna agron micro
Dianna Agron became an overnight sensation for playing Quinn Fabray on Glee. Find out more in her...
Micro_vegetarian-article
My dad does not approve of me being a Vegetarian because I'm a Soccer Player.

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour