Comments

Becoming A Teen Vegetarian (pg. 2)

Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for meat. But are teens neglecting their health in their fight against animal cruelty? Get the veggie 411 and start planning your vegetarian diet. - Page 2 Back to Article

Aniper
Aniper wrote:
2013-05-22 13:56:21 -0700

i'm also already a vegetarian and proud of it! Big Grin

shinny money
shinny money wrote:
2013-05-21 16:32:00 -0700

i'm already a vegetarian i dont really like telling people that cause then there all like oh im so sorry for u to me then i call then carnivores pretty complicated is life

shinny money
shinny money wrote:
2013-05-21 16:31:45 -0700

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-05-21 13:44:11 -0700

i went vegan before

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-11-13 19:25:05 -0800

i love bacon

VeggieMonster
VeggieMonster wrote:
2011-10-23 12:44:02 -0700

Thank you for the list of ingredients needed! Sometimes I feel almost slow and sluggish, this is probably the reason why!

What Is Tofu? Take a Guess!

• Cheese made from goat's milk.
  • A protein-rich soybean curd.
  • Compressed toe jam.
  • A gelatin-based meat alternative.

Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...

jayceeb
jayceeb posted in Style:
What u mean
jayceeb
jayceeb posted in Style:
I know right that what I would say :)
djswaggie1
djswaggie1 posted in Style:
Work hard u go hard
Not_So_Perfect_
Not_So_Perfect_ posted in Style:
LIPSTICK! I Wear Lipstick Anyway hah!
ginnygator
ginnygator posted in Friends:
If friends don't treat you  right  They are not your friends. Say that you do not like what has been happening and let them down easy by saying " Hey, look they way that you guys has been treating me has not been great and I do not mean to hurt your feelings but I don't really want to be friends If this will continue. If you stop doing ( whatever they are doing ) Then we can be friends, I am sorry" They probably wont think you are serious so they might keep doing it so then you say "We cant be friends because you kept doing this so Bye".