Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Becoming A Teen Vegetarian (pg. 2)

Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for meat. But are teens neglecting their health in their fight against animal cruelty? Get the veggie 411 and start planning your vegetarian diet. - Page 2 Back to Article

Aniper
Aniper wrote:
2013-05-22 13:56:21 -0700

i'm also already a vegetarian and proud of it! Big Grin

shinny money
shinny money wrote:
2013-05-21 16:32:00 -0700

i'm already a vegetarian i dont really like telling people that cause then there all like oh im so sorry for u to me then i call then carnivores pretty complicated is life

shinny money
shinny money wrote:
2013-05-21 16:31:45 -0700

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-05-21 13:44:11 -0700

i went vegan before

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-11-13 19:25:05 -0800

i love bacon

VeggieMonster
VeggieMonster wrote:
2011-10-23 12:44:02 -0700

Thank you for the list of ingredients needed! Sometimes I feel almost slow and sluggish, this is probably the reason why!

What Is Tofu? Take a Guess!

• Cheese made from goat's milk.
  • A protein-rich soybean curd.
  • Compressed toe jam.
  • A gelatin-based meat alternative.

Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...

rebelfeminist
Just ask her. Tell her you've wanted them for a while, and tell her you're responsible and will clean the piercing everyday.
pink12
pink12 posted in Family Issues:
dear dish it i am almost old enough to get my ears peireced but i need to convince my mom. and also i wan to get my own make up bu i need to convince my mom can you give me some advise
AquaBubblez
Dear Dish-it, I am a girl and I am 11 and I love this boy is is like 17 and I don't know what to do? If he likes me? If my parents will agree? I don't know what to DO PLEASE HELP!
reply 1 day
AquaBubblez
Oh sorry just go to kids help line then
reply 1 day
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Short hair, it's a lot easier to take care of and it's really cute.
reply 1 day