Comments

Becoming A Teen Vegetarian (pg. 2)

Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for meat. But are teens neglecting their health in their fight against animal cruelty? Get the veggie 411 and start planning your vegetarian diet. - Page 2 Back to Article

Aniper
Aniper wrote:
2013-05-22 13:56:21 -0700

i'm also already a vegetarian and proud of it! Big Grin

shinny money
shinny money wrote:
2013-05-21 16:32:00 -0700

i'm already a vegetarian i dont really like telling people that cause then there all like oh im so sorry for u to me then i call then carnivores pretty complicated is life

shinny money
shinny money wrote:
2013-05-21 16:31:45 -0700

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-05-21 13:44:11 -0700

i went vegan before

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-11-13 19:25:05 -0800

i love bacon

VeggieMonster
VeggieMonster wrote:
2011-10-23 12:44:02 -0700

Thank you for the list of ingredients needed! Sometimes I feel almost slow and sluggish, this is probably the reason why!

What Is Tofu? Take a Guess!

• Cheese made from goat's milk.
  • A protein-rich soybean curd.
  • Compressed toe jam.
  • A gelatin-based meat alternative.

Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...

Vinylscratchstwin
My perfect friend would be: Funny nice easy going quirky playful loyal fast and...... Loves music as much as i do!!
reply less than a minute
katerine46
katerine46 posted in Friends:
the perfect friend would support you and give you advises if you need help they would stay by your side through everything. a friend wouldn't be jealous of what you have and what you wear. a friend would love you for who you are a friend would not judge you and most of all they would make you feel like you are worth something
reply about 1 hour
blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza