Comments

Becoming A Teen Vegetarian (pg. 2)

Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for meat. But are teens neglecting their health in their fight against animal cruelty? Get the veggie 411 and start planning your vegetarian diet. - Page 2 Back to Article

Aniper
Aniper wrote:
2013-05-22 13:56:21 -0700

i'm also already a vegetarian and proud of it! Big Grin

shinny money
shinny money wrote:
2013-05-21 16:32:00 -0700

i'm already a vegetarian i dont really like telling people that cause then there all like oh im so sorry for u to me then i call then carnivores pretty complicated is life

shinny money
shinny money wrote:
2013-05-21 16:31:45 -0700

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-05-21 13:44:11 -0700

i went vegan before

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-11-13 19:25:05 -0800

i love bacon

VeggieMonster
VeggieMonster wrote:
2011-10-23 12:44:02 -0700

Thank you for the list of ingredients needed! Sometimes I feel almost slow and sluggish, this is probably the reason why!

What Is Tofu? Take a Guess!

• Cheese made from goat's milk.
  • A protein-rich soybean curd.
  • Compressed toe jam.
  • A gelatin-based meat alternative.

Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
sleep shorts
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Style:
gray sweat-pants over wet, green & purple swimsuit. hair in green swimcap. purple flip-flops. :just back from swim-team practice:
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Style:
floor length blue skirt tight white shirt with blue flower on it hightops smiley earrings fishtail braid
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD