Comments

Becoming A Teen Vegetarian (pg. 2)

Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for meat. But are teens neglecting their health in their fight against animal cruelty? Get the veggie 411 and start planning your vegetarian diet. - Page 2 Back to Article

Aniper
Aniper wrote:
2013-05-22 13:56:21 -0700

i'm also already a vegetarian and proud of it! Big Grin

shinny money
shinny money wrote:
2013-05-21 16:32:00 -0700

i'm already a vegetarian i dont really like telling people that cause then there all like oh im so sorry for u to me then i call then carnivores pretty complicated is life

shinny money
shinny money wrote:
2013-05-21 16:31:45 -0700

sillypants934
sillypants934 wrote:
2013-05-21 13:44:11 -0700

i went vegan before

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-11-13 19:25:05 -0800

i love bacon

VeggieMonster
VeggieMonster wrote:
2011-10-23 12:44:02 -0700

Thank you for the list of ingredients needed! Sometimes I feel almost slow and sluggish, this is probably the reason why!

What Is Tofu? Take a Guess!

• Cheese made from goat's milk.
  • A protein-rich soybean curd.
  • Compressed toe jam.
  • A gelatin-based meat alternative.

Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...

ows_ali123
ows_ali123 posted in Style:
pant, shirt nd jacket
illeanaz
illeanaz posted in Style:
white top with 'I LOVE VINTAGE STYLE' written across and blue skinnies
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I can't say I dislike or hate anyone at school.Everyone is different and I try not to judge anyone I encounter that I don't get along with. You never really know how they feel or why they act the way they do. I am totally with Kirsten and just like her there is no one that I particularly hate or anything and f they do something that you hate there may be a reason behind it and we can't judge them on that :3
Emilymuffin
Emilymuffin posted in Style:
Embrace it! You could be a model
snivylol
snivylol posted in Family Issues:
"1Dfangirl28" wrote:I love my sister but she is sooooo annoying. She is really mean to me sometimes and when we fight I am the one who gets in trouble. She is 15 so she is older than me and thinks she is the boss of me and sometimes she pulls my hair or hits me. Does anyone else have annoying siblings? I hate my sister she punches me in the face but sometimes she is nice