Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Have a Cyber Crush

I recently developed a crush on a guy I met over chat. It's as if he knows me. I can't help feeling this way. Back to Article

KTRush
KTRush wrote:
2014-03-25 08:46:46 -0700

love is love

Cam922
Cam922 wrote:
2013-10-09 02:24:14 -0700

Math Class = Best Class!! :P

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-05 18:56:05 -0700

i hate math so freakin much

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-05 17:38:20 -0700

Math class ! XD

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-05 17:38:17 -0700

Math class ! XD

Yeliak
Yeliak wrote:
2013-10-05 12:40:59 -0700

*Blushes really red* I have a cyber crush too smile*Ducks head awkwardly* I feel like I'm in 3rd grade again now. Hehehe!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-10-05 12:32:27 -0700

Smile Nose

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 21:31:53 -0700

i know i do i dont know y tho men are just fine and cute these days

zuriross3
zuriross3 wrote:
2013-06-19 11:29:15 -0700

i eel her i have the same problem Indifferent

xXGinnyXxD
xXGinnyXxD wrote:
2013-06-06 15:14:18 -0700

I think i do...idk O.O

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 14:39:34 -0700

O//O I don't fall in lov with someone here....EWW..

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-06-06 14:38:14 -0700

i dont

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-06-06 14:38:05 -0700

i dont have a crush on someone on here...Or do I... O.O

-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn wrote:
2013-04-21 13:45:46 -0700

dish it doesn't half speak like a noob.

-BeyondBeauty-
-BeyondBeauty- wrote:
2013-04-06 09:20:25 -0700

-LilThuggie__2432212
-LilThuggie__2432212 wrote:
2013-04-06 09:19:14 -0700

i have a crush ^.^
..... NANI !! ♥

mbavgirl123
mbavgirl123 wrote:
2013-03-03 18:22:03 -0800

I have a crush but he does not know but I have a boyfriend.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-01-21 11:57:40 -0800

i have one but not on kidzworld

Kaylen Miss Perfect
Kaylen Miss Perfect wrote:
2012-12-03 06:31:46 -0800

Wait to make you move

jennifer112
jennifer112 wrote:
2012-12-01 21:34:08 -0800

just ask him out

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before

Can cyberdating turn to cyberstalking? In the chat room I've got a boyfriend. I really don't know...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)