Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Have a Cyber Crush

I recently developed a crush on a guy I met over chat. It's as if he knows me. I can't help feeling this way. Back to Article

KTRush
KTRush wrote:
2014-03-25 08:46:46 -0700

love is love

Cam922
Cam922 wrote:
2013-10-09 02:24:14 -0700

Math Class = Best Class!! :P

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-10-05 18:56:05 -0700

i hate math so freakin much

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-05 17:38:20 -0700

Math class ! XD

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-05 17:38:17 -0700

Math class ! XD

Yeliak
Yeliak wrote:
2013-10-05 12:40:59 -0700

*Blushes really red* I have a cyber crush too smile*Ducks head awkwardly* I feel like I'm in 3rd grade again now. Hehehe!

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-10-05 12:32:27 -0700

Smile Nose

XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX
XX_PrettyGurlSwag_XX wrote:
2013-07-25 21:31:53 -0700

i know i do i dont know y tho men are just fine and cute these days

zuriross3
zuriross3 wrote:
2013-06-19 11:29:15 -0700

i eel her i have the same problem Indifferent

xXGinnyXxD
xXGinnyXxD wrote:
2013-06-06 15:14:18 -0700

I think i do...idk O.O

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-06 14:39:34 -0700

O//O I don't fall in lov with someone here....EWW..

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-06-06 14:38:14 -0700

i dont

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-06-06 14:38:05 -0700

i dont have a crush on someone on here...Or do I... O.O

-systemofabreakd0wn
-systemofabreakd0wn wrote:
2013-04-21 13:45:46 -0700

dish it doesn't half speak like a noob.

-BeyondBeauty-
-BeyondBeauty- wrote:
2013-04-06 09:20:25 -0700

-LilThuggie_
-LilThuggie_ wrote:
2013-04-06 09:19:14 -0700

i have a crush ^.^
..... NANI !! ♥

mbavgirl123
mbavgirl123 wrote:
2013-03-03 18:22:03 -0800

I have a crush but he does not know but I have a boyfriend.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-01-21 11:57:40 -0800

i have one but not on kidzworld

Kaylen Miss Perfect
Kaylen Miss Perfect wrote:
2012-12-03 06:31:46 -0800

Wait to make you move

jennifer112
jennifer112 wrote:
2012-12-01 21:34:08 -0800

just ask him out

Crush_poll

Should You Make A Move On Your Crush?

• YES: If you don't it may not ever happen!
  • No: If it's meant to be you won't have to do anything to make it happen
  • Maybe: It depends on how sure you are your crush likes you back
  • Dunno: I've never had a crush on anyone before