Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Does School Suck? Feedback

Recently, Kidzworld asked the question, "Does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thoughts. Read on for the word on school. And don't forget to send in your own comments about early mornings, teachers and other school related stuff! - Page 2 Back to Article

cyber309
cyber309 wrote:
2014-04-12 04:54:58 -0700

I used to hate school but then I went to an online school and I now love it

tiundra
tiundra wrote:
2014-01-17 02:51:38 -0800

SCHOL MAY NOT BE THAT FUN BUT THERES A REASON WHY U ARE GOING TO SCHOOL......TO GET YOUR EDUCATION GO TO COLLEGE AND GET A GOOD JOB U MAY EVEN GET A SCHOLAR SHIP IF U STOP THINKING SCHOOL SUCKS AND MAKE GOOD GRADES NEVER LOWER THSN A C TRY YOUR HARDEST AND U WILL SEE WHY SCHOOL IS HOW IT IS AND IF U DROP OUT ITS GONNA BE HARD TO FIND A JOB AND MORE....LEARNED THIS FROM MY PARENTS AND I BELIEVE THAT LIFE IS HARD WITH OUT GOING TO SCHOOL SCHOOL DOESNT SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JennyD

SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-12-27 10:25:41 -0800

SCHOOL IS THE WORST!!!

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-22 20:46:35 -0700

And most of my school mates gets on my nerves but I just ignore them

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-22 20:45:57 -0700

Now that I think about it, it really doesnt suck that much. I only hate school because of homework thrown at me, waking up early in the morning, and having some annoying teachers.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-22 17:20:02 -0700

Well of course everyone would say school sucks

BTatiB
BTatiB wrote:
2013-06-12 11:43:36 -0700

School is cool! You learn new things and you get to meet new friends. I love school! If you don't go to school you don't get a scolarship! Love

candy275
candy275 wrote:
2013-06-03 20:05:21 -0700

it does suck I have to wakeup every morning @ 6:30 and we get out 3:30 5 days a week and theres always homework

tysheep
tysheep wrote:
2013-05-28 15:36:35 -0700

School sux!!! DEATH TO THE BOOKS!!!!!!!

dazuster
dazuster wrote:
2013-05-22 16:45:40 -0700

Usually it isn't the schoolwork that sucks it is the people around me

Aniper
Aniper wrote:
2013-05-22 14:01:10 -0700

i don't want to go to school!

jas4ev
jas4ev wrote:
2013-05-22 08:14:32 -0700

School doesn't suck! You little children needs to step
your game up because right now your losing. You crazy kids gonna end up on the streets with no food, no
money, or with clothes on your back. So you either you go to school and get a scolarship, or you be poor and
homeless. It's you choice not mine.

Ellamy
Ellamy wrote:
2013-05-21 23:34:04 -0700

I don really lik goin to school just cause the fact of getting up early but i like it when here school trips like today !!

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-21 18:34:37 -0700

i dont really know i fall a sleep alot in class so yeah LOL

Juleykis
Juleykis wrote:
2013-05-21 18:28:48 -0700

i only like school sometimes but most of the times its not that bad that's my opinion if you people think im crazy but its my opinion

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-05-21 18:25:18 -0700

i like school cause you get to hang out with friends!!!

MGK123
MGK123 wrote:
2013-05-21 18:24:39 -0700

SCHOOL SUCKS!!! I RATHER BE BORED TO
DEATH THAN BE AT SCHOOL!

_zackkk_
_zackkk_ wrote:
2013-05-21 16:31:51 -0700

school sucks

Does School Suck?

• Yes - it totally sucks.
  • It sometimes sucks, but usually it's not too bad.
  • No - school rules.
  • I don't know, I'm home-schooled.

Micro_deardish-essay-micro
Stressed Out asks: I need to know how to write an essay. Last year I skipped a grade and missed o...
Micro_micro-castle
How strong could a bunch of a teeny-tiny particles be? They’re so small how could there any stren...
Micro_micro_apples
Summer is coming to a close and though you may not want to see the summer go, at least you can co...
Recently, Kidzworld asked the question "does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thou...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
reply 1 day
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 2 days