Comments

Does School Suck? Feedback

Recently, Kidzworld asked the question, "Does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thoughts. Read on for the word on school. And don't forget to send in your own comments about early mornings, teachers and other school related stuff! - Page 2 Back to Article

cyber309
cyber309 wrote:
2014-04-12 04:54:58 -0700

I used to hate school but then I went to an online school and I now love it

tiundra
tiundra wrote:
2014-01-17 02:51:38 -0800

SCHOL MAY NOT BE THAT FUN BUT THERES A REASON WHY U ARE GOING TO SCHOOL......TO GET YOUR EDUCATION GO TO COLLEGE AND GET A GOOD JOB U MAY EVEN GET A SCHOLAR SHIP IF U STOP THINKING SCHOOL SUCKS AND MAKE GOOD GRADES NEVER LOWER THSN A C TRY YOUR HARDEST AND U WILL SEE WHY SCHOOL IS HOW IT IS AND IF U DROP OUT ITS GONNA BE HARD TO FIND A JOB AND MORE....LEARNED THIS FROM MY PARENTS AND I BELIEVE THAT LIFE IS HARD WITH OUT GOING TO SCHOOL SCHOOL DOESNT SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JennyD

SpaceKitty14 wrote:
2013-12-27 10:25:41 -0800

SCHOOL IS THE WORST!!!

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-22 20:46:35 -0700

And most of my school mates gets on my nerves but I just ignore them

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-22 20:45:57 -0700

Now that I think about it, it really doesnt suck that much. I only hate school because of homework thrown at me, waking up early in the morning, and having some annoying teachers.

jordand08
jordand08 wrote:
2013-07-22 17:20:02 -0700

Well of course everyone would say school sucks

BTatiB
BTatiB wrote:
2013-06-12 11:43:36 -0700

School is cool! You learn new things and you get to meet new friends. I love school! If you don't go to school you don't get a scolarship! Love

candy275
candy275 wrote:
2013-06-03 20:05:21 -0700

it does suck I have to wakeup every morning @ 6:30 and we get out 3:30 5 days a week and theres always homework

tysheep
tysheep wrote:
2013-05-28 15:36:35 -0700

School sux!!! DEATH TO THE BOOKS!!!!!!!

dazuster
dazuster wrote:
2013-05-22 16:45:40 -0700

Usually it isn't the schoolwork that sucks it is the people around me

Aniper
Aniper wrote:
2013-05-22 14:01:10 -0700

i don't want to go to school!

jas4ev
jas4ev wrote:
2013-05-22 08:14:32 -0700

School doesn't suck! You little children needs to step
your game up because right now your losing. You crazy kids gonna end up on the streets with no food, no
money, or with clothes on your back. So you either you go to school and get a scolarship, or you be poor and
homeless. It's you choice not mine.

Ellamy
Ellamy wrote:
2013-05-21 23:34:04 -0700

I don really lik goin to school just cause the fact of getting up early but i like it when here school trips like today !!

Chocolatepurple
Chocolatepurple wrote:
2013-05-21 18:34:37 -0700

i dont really know i fall a sleep alot in class so yeah LOL

Juleykis
Juleykis wrote:
2013-05-21 18:28:48 -0700

i only like school sometimes but most of the times its not that bad that's my opinion if you people think im crazy but its my opinion

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-05-21 18:25:18 -0700

i like school cause you get to hang out with friends!!!

MGK123
MGK123 wrote:
2013-05-21 18:24:39 -0700

SCHOOL SUCKS!!! I RATHER BE BORED TO
DEATH THAN BE AT SCHOOL!

_zackkk_
_zackkk_ wrote:
2013-05-21 16:31:51 -0700

school sucks

Does School Suck?

• Yes - it totally sucks.
  • It sometimes sucks, but usually it's not too bad.
  • No - school rules.
  • I don't know, I'm home-schooled.

Micro_deardish-essay-micro
Stressed Out asks: I need to know how to write an essay. Last year I skipped a grade and missed o...
Micro_micro-castle
How strong could a bunch of a teeny-tiny particles be? They’re so small how could there any stren...
Micro_micro_apples
Summer is coming to a close and though you may not want to see the summer go, at least you can co...
Recently, Kidzworld asked the question "does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thou...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion