Comments

Does School Suck? Feedback

Recently, Kidzworld asked the question, "Does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thoughts. Read on for the word on school. And don't forget to send in your own comments about early mornings, teachers and other school related stuff! - Page 2 Back to Article

pretty_princess06
pretty_princess06 wrote:
2013-05-21 16:00:26 -0700

school sucks so bad i just like gym and hanging out with friends smile

Addy007
Addy007 wrote:
2013-05-21 15:58:13 -0700

No i like skul itzz a fun place!!!!

cooldude115
cooldude115 wrote:
2013-05-21 15:57:43 -0700

skool sucks

harrylover121
harrylover121 wrote:
2013-05-21 15:44:51 -0700

school sucks!! the only good part of school is hanging out with friends!

Emo_is_awesome_
Emo_is_awesome_ wrote:
2013-05-21 15:31:48 -0700

It's cool because we get to see frineds and I love reading and math.

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-21 15:21:08 -0700

school is mostly fun

Drawingcats
Drawingcats wrote:
2013-05-21 15:21:02 -0700

school dose suck just sayin

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-21 15:18:51 -0700

Well we don't have games or free time. All we get is cruel attitude, a whack on the desk, and a jack-load of homework. School sucks. PERIOD.

Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1 wrote:
2013-05-21 15:17:55 -0700

I THINK SCHOOL IZ FUN I LISTEN 2 WAT THE TEACHERS SAY

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-05-21 15:17:29 -0700

school sucks

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-05-21 15:16:05 -0700

Scool does suck but that's were all of my friends are and without leaning... u know

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-21 15:14:07 -0700

It's soooo boring......but kinda fun!

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2013-04-13 09:29:28 -0700

well at least you got a school im home schooled and if anyone start thinkng NO its not like the point were your mom or dad teach you i have a real teacher and we do all kinds of things when i tested i made friends and even got there number and check it out its called K12 and it pretty fun cause sometimes my mom not here at home then its just me and my sis and we watch tv and eat and cook and do everything see homeschool is not that bad sometimes Worried

curlyQ079
curlyQ079 wrote:
2013-02-09 01:31:42 -0800

you are so right! like basically [to the teachers]your telling kids that we cant dress the way we want to and show some statement in our lives instead of wearing our bearable clothes. like they always tell us to trust our heart and treat others the way u want to be treated and stuff but its like my heart is telling me it wants some originality. when the say treat others... its not really true or fair because if tey can wear whatever they want but we cant they r treating us differently.

loolsmiley
loolsmiley wrote:
2013-02-04 13:20:31 -0800

yes skool is soooo boring i dont like skool Mad Frown

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-04 05:13:54 -0800

I hate my school! It's very boring...
Most thing I can't understand is wearing a Uniform!!

lil miss swagger BTL
lil miss swagger BTL wrote:
2013-02-03 19:10:18 -0800

I have to agree school is boring and not fun but you need it to get your education and to go to college

diamond 2cute
diamond 2cute wrote:
2013-02-03 17:49:06 -0800

school is boring i hate when students in the teachers homeroom tells on you and they did it so the part i hate about school is theteachers Devil

Rival2001
Rival2001 wrote:
2013-02-03 13:13:58 -0800

school totaly sux

toofiyfourlife
toofiyfourlife wrote:
2013-02-03 11:06:01 -0800

schools. ducks 4?real. 1ooooooooooo

Does School Suck?

• Yes - it totally sucks.
  • It sometimes sucks, but usually it's not too bad.
  • No - school rules.
  • I don't know, I'm home-schooled.

Micro_deardish-essay-micro
Stressed Out asks: I need to know how to write an essay. Last year I skipped a grade and missed o...
Micro_micro-castle
How strong could a bunch of a teeny-tiny particles be? They’re so small how could there any stren...
Micro_micro_apples
Summer is coming to a close and though you may not want to see the summer go, at least you can co...
Recently, Kidzworld asked the question "does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thou...

MadisonB12
MadisonB12 posted in Friends:
I know how you feel. I really like this guy in my grade, and he thinks I'm cute, but I'm scared to ask him out. He might just think I'm cute and nothing else. Idk what to do
reply about 1 hour
fabyolosandy
fabyolosandy posted in Friends:
oooooooooooooooooooooooo celeste..............
fabulousceleste
Ok
khristofer
khristofer posted in Friends:
"fabulousceleste" wrote:I love this guy in class, but I also have another crush who is here in KW. So about this guy in class, I really love him but I don't know if he likes me back. I really want to tell him that I like him, but I Am just scare if people make fun of me. I am totally clueless. This guy in school seems to have a crush on my BFF ( I think), so I feel weird.i don't know what to do. girl take it from me if u got that feeling get rid of ur friend and chase after ur dreams
fabulousceleste