Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Does School Suck? Feedback

Recently, Kidzworld asked the question, "Does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thoughts. Read on for the word on school. And don't forget to send in your own comments about early mornings, teachers and other school related stuff! - Page 2 Back to Article

pretty_princess06
pretty_princess06 wrote:
2013-05-21 16:00:26 -0700

school sucks so bad i just like gym and hanging out with friends smile

Addy007
Addy007 wrote:
2013-05-21 15:58:13 -0700

No i like skul itzz a fun place!!!!

cooldude115
cooldude115 wrote:
2013-05-21 15:57:43 -0700

skool sucks

harrylover121
harrylover121 wrote:
2013-05-21 15:44:51 -0700

school sucks!! the only good part of school is hanging out with friends!

Emo_is_awesome_
Emo_is_awesome_ wrote:
2013-05-21 15:31:48 -0700

It's cool because we get to see frineds and I love reading and math.

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-21 15:21:08 -0700

school is mostly fun

Drawingcats
Drawingcats wrote:
2013-05-21 15:21:02 -0700

school dose suck just sayin

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-21 15:18:51 -0700

Well we don't have games or free time. All we get is cruel attitude, a whack on the desk, and a jack-load of homework. School sucks. PERIOD.

Kelseyiscool1
Kelseyiscool1 wrote:
2013-05-21 15:17:55 -0700

I THINK SCHOOL IZ FUN I LISTEN 2 WAT THE TEACHERS SAY

wreastlingfan619
wreastlingfan619 wrote:
2013-05-21 15:17:29 -0700

school sucks

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-05-21 15:16:05 -0700

Scool does suck but that's were all of my friends are and without leaning... u know

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-05-21 15:14:07 -0700

It's soooo boring......but kinda fun!

thw11
thw11 wrote:
2013-04-13 09:29:28 -0700

well at least you got a school im home schooled and if anyone start thinkng NO its not like the point were your mom or dad teach you i have a real teacher and we do all kinds of things when i tested i made friends and even got there number and check it out its called K12 and it pretty fun cause sometimes my mom not here at home then its just me and my sis and we watch tv and eat and cook and do everything see homeschool is not that bad sometimes Worried

curlyQ079
curlyQ079 wrote:
2013-02-09 01:31:42 -0800

you are so right! like basically [to the teachers]your telling kids that we cant dress the way we want to and show some statement in our lives instead of wearing our bearable clothes. like they always tell us to trust our heart and treat others the way u want to be treated and stuff but its like my heart is telling me it wants some originality. when the say treat others... its not really true or fair because if tey can wear whatever they want but we cant they r treating us differently.

loolsmiley
loolsmiley wrote:
2013-02-04 13:20:31 -0800

yes skool is soooo boring i dont like skool Mad Frown

I love English!
I love English! wrote:
2013-02-04 05:13:54 -0800

I hate my school! It's very boring...
Most thing I can't understand is wearing a Uniform!!

lil miss swagger BTL
lil miss swagger BTL wrote:
2013-02-03 19:10:18 -0800

I have to agree school is boring and not fun but you need it to get your education and to go to college

diamond 2cute
diamond 2cute wrote:
2013-02-03 17:49:06 -0800

school is boring i hate when students in the teachers homeroom tells on you and they did it so the part i hate about school is theteachers Devil

Rival2001
Rival2001 wrote:
2013-02-03 13:13:58 -0800

school totaly sux

toofiyfourlife
toofiyfourlife wrote:
2013-02-03 11:06:01 -0800

schools. ducks 4?real. 1ooooooooooo

Does School Suck?

• Yes - it totally sucks.
  • It sometimes sucks, but usually it's not too bad.
  • No - school rules.
  • I don't know, I'm home-schooled.

Micro_deardish-essay-micro
Stressed Out asks: I need to know how to write an essay. Last year I skipped a grade and missed o...
Micro_micro-castle
How strong could a bunch of a teeny-tiny particles be? They’re so small how could there any stren...
Micro_micro_apples
Summer is coming to a close and though you may not want to see the summer go, at least you can co...
Recently, Kidzworld asked the question "does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thou...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend