Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Does School Suck? Feedback

Recently, Kidzworld asked the question, "Does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thoughts. Read on for the word on school. And don't forget to send in your own comments about early mornings, teachers and other school related stuff! - Page 2 Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

Melonie48
Melonie48 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:08:12 -0800

@pretty_swagg_100 u must of slapped him HARD gurl!

report
pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:02:13 -0800

forrea i put him in da hosptial last month and he still hasnt come back

report
_0ddFutur3_
_0ddFutur3_ wrote:
2012-11-20 19:01:34 -0800

Friday i told my teacher ill slap the Mcs#&t out of u

report
Melonie48
Melonie48 wrote:
2012-11-20 19:00:07 -0800

@pretty_swagg_100 damn!!! Hahahahahahaha

report
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 18:59:53 -0800

lolls just reminded me these 2 girls that be in my 5th period they be snappiing on our teacher lol it be so funny she just be wanna cry lol

report
pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-11-20 18:55:33 -0800

ikr i slaped one of my teachers before for tellin me wat to do

report
_0ddFutur3_
_0ddFutur3_ wrote:
2012-11-20 18:53:28 -0800

I Told My Teacher I Wish u f###ing would call my mom ill cake yo @## rite now

report
Melonie48
Melonie48 wrote:
2012-11-20 18:52:50 -0800

@pretty_swagg_100 wow! BS teachers are so ugh! Dumb Deez days! Smfh-_-

report
pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-11-20 18:50:07 -0800

yeah today i got mad at my teacher and cussed her out and threw a book at her

report
Cutie16pie18
Cutie16pie18 wrote:
2012-11-20 18:49:36 -0800

school sucks at my school its closing soon smile

report
_0ddFutur3_
_0ddFutur3_ wrote:
2012-11-20 18:47:27 -0800

school sucks i cuse out teachers every day

report
pinky246
pinky246 wrote:
2012-11-20 18:47:04 -0800

suspended

report
pinky246
pinky246 wrote:
2012-11-20 18:46:41 -0800

you got sespened

report
pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-11-20 18:43:19 -0800

@Melonie48 this dude hit me so i hurt him and my teacher told my mom and i got suspeded but i dont have school till next Monday

report
Melonie48
Melonie48 wrote:
2012-11-20 18:40:27 -0800

@pretty_swagg_100 why?

report
pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-11-20 18:33:04 -0800

@Melonie48 ikr i hate my teachers

report
Melonie48
Melonie48 wrote:
2012-11-20 18:31:26 -0800

@pretty_swagg_100 that sucks/:

report
pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-11-20 18:23:55 -0800

school sucks,we have to follow rules that not right. today i got suspended from school from fighting

report
* Valeryy *_2288807
* Valeryy *_2288807 wrote:
2012-11-20 18:16:24 -0800

Not Tat Fun Boring.....

report
quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-11-20 18:05:06 -0800

Itss Jussssst The Peoplee Innn It

report
back to story
F1122330562453

Does School Suck?

  • Yes - it totally sucks.
  • It sometimes sucks, but usually it's not too bad.
  • No - school rules.
  • I don't know, I'm home-schooled.

related stories

Micro_deardish-essay-micro
Stressed Out asks: I need to know how to write an essay. Last year I skipped a grade and missed o...
Micro_micro-castle
How strong could a bunch of a teeny-tiny particles be? They’re so small how could there any stren...
Micro_micro_apples
Summer is coming to a close and though you may not want to see the summer go, at least you can co...
Recently, Kidzworld asked the question "does school suck?" Many of you hit us back with your thou...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes