Comments

I'm Starting to Grow Facial Hair

"I'm kind of nervous about shaving. I am starting to get facial hair but not a lot. Is there any way I can get hair so that it isn't so visible?" Kidzworld has shaving tips to keep you looking good. Back to Article

MikeG
MikeG wrote:
2012-10-17 19:45:48 -0700

I get 5 o clock shadow XD

kenya233
kenya233 wrote:
2012-07-29 20:36:47 -0700

I agree wit seriousness

boox
boox wrote:
2012-04-30 14:42:19 -0700

Eugh yuk makrs ppl look ugli zzz XD

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-04-30 13:49:13 -0700

I love facial hair

seriousness_2090514
seriousness_2090514 wrote:
2012-04-30 13:35:27 -0700

it depends on where you grow the hair...

pink n preety
pink n preety wrote:
2011-05-12 11:20:52 -0700

wait is u a girl or a boy growing facial hair

pink n preety
pink n preety wrote:
2011-05-12 11:18:29 -0700

wat i dnt get it????????? Confused

Coetiful
Coetiful wrote:
2011-05-11 06:54:38 -0700

wtff?

peacelovejoy07
peacelovejoy07 wrote:
2011-05-11 06:12:25 -0700

i started to shave last year and i love it

lovenicegirl67

ROCKSTAR92000 wrote:
2011-05-09 12:55:36 -0700

im 10 and im already growing facshile hair the doc said im a realy bloomer

mirror247
mirror247 wrote:
2011-05-09 11:47:09 -0700

ummmmm in case u guys have nvr heard of the word puberty... yeah that what it is

GUNS n ROSES
GUNS n ROSES wrote:
2011-05-09 11:20:52 -0700

its something called puberty

ONEstoryTOLD
ONEstoryTOLD wrote:
2011-05-09 10:35:12 -0700

OH MY GAWD!!

savanah205
savanah205 wrote:
2011-05-09 10:27:52 -0700

hey thats just wat every1 has 2 go through hahaha puberty such a funny word Big Grin

Cheese cake :D_1571425
Cheese cake :D_1571425 wrote:
2011-05-09 09:11:36 -0700

Hahah some guys look good in a beard or a mustache(:

skatergirl48
skatergirl48 wrote:
2011-05-09 09:07:56 -0700

I DONT HAVE FACIAL HAIR THATS JUST PLAIN MANLY

ImmatureChick
ImmatureChick wrote:
2011-05-09 09:06:20 -0700

Wow..Just Wow xD

secertgurl
secertgurl wrote:
2011-05-09 09:01:54 -0700

why do you peope do this stuff. Nobody wants to know this. gossh. x]

What % of High School Students Smoke?

• 19%
  • 28%
  • 42%
  • 75%

Micro_facial hair_micro
whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it ...
Micro_h micro
Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks...
Got hair on your chin or lip, but don't know what to do about it? Do you go for a smooth shave or...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002