Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Valentine's Day

Legend has it Valentine was an Italian bishop who lived about the same time as the priest Valentine. He was imprisoned because he secretly married couples, against the laws of the Roman emperor. Back to Article

ily_daunie
ily_daunie wrote:
2013-02-14 20:00:26 -0800

priest gave me choclate today i love him

harris2434
harris2434 wrote:
2013-02-14 19:57:29 -0800

tank u lol

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2013-02-14 19:48:24 -0800

H a p p y V a l e n t i n e s D a y E v e r y b o d y

lyric aka lyrikkal
lyric aka lyrikkal wrote:
2013-02-14 19:38:24 -0800

happy valentines day

lyric aka lyrikkal
lyric aka lyrikkal wrote:
2013-02-14 19:38:11 -0800

All My Baes Got Me Something

happy72
happy72 wrote:
2013-02-14 19:25:07 -0800

I love valentines day it makes me so happy mom got me some flowers and a teddy bear that has xo on it when I got it I was so happy I dealt special and my bf said he was gonna gt me something but idk what

rachel21_2346254
rachel21_2346254 wrote:
2013-02-14 19:21:37 -0800

Myboyfriend got me something and i am so happy

brokelady
brokelady wrote:
2013-02-14 18:41:47 -0800

i am sorry i did not do it he thinks we broke up but we did nto

lilly84856
lilly84856 wrote:
2013-02-14 18:40:58 -0800

i do bleive u

countryboys
countryboys wrote:
2013-02-14 18:40:15 -0800

Ok dont bleave me

lilly84856
lilly84856 wrote:
2013-02-14 18:38:52 -0800

i am so sorry for u and ur family

brokelady

lilly84856 wrote:
2013-02-14 18:35:39 -0800

how'd u lose him

countryboys
countryboys wrote:
2013-02-14 18:34:35 -0800

I hate myself i just lost my lil bro countryboys

Purplelishes
Purplelishes wrote:
2013-02-14 18:32:25 -0800

I wnat a valentine

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-02-14 17:59:34 -0800

WOW idk that

SpikeyMikey_luvr12
SpikeyMikey_luvr12 wrote:
2013-02-14 17:27:50 -0800

i wish i had a valentine Frown

mialoves
mialoves wrote:
2013-02-14 17:17:33 -0800

i need a valintine

Temporarily Alyssa
Temporarily Alyssa wrote:
2013-02-14 17:13:03 -0800

Awhhhh
Its My Birthday Thoee(:

Do You Have a Valentine?

• Yeah, I *heart* my Valentine.
  • No. I'm flying solo this year.
  • I'm working on it!
  • Valentine's Day is way too commercialized for me.

Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...
Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.