Comments

Valentine's Day

Legend has it Valentine was an Italian bishop who lived about the same time as the priest Valentine. He was imprisoned because he secretly married couples, against the laws of the Roman emperor. Back to Article

brokelady

brokelady wrote:
2013-02-13 17:00:35 -0800

i want it plz

countryboys
countryboys wrote:
2013-02-13 16:59:32 -0800

if u want my numberr and date e meg me

countryboys
countryboys wrote:
2013-02-13 16:59:28 -0800

if u want my numberr and date e meg

unicorn45

haileylovesnoah wrote:
2013-02-13 16:56:43 -0800

countryboys I will be yours

brokelady
brokelady wrote:
2013-02-13 16:56:24 -0800

i want a bf antbody want to be mine sad

AthleticBoy_11
AthleticBoy_11 wrote:
2013-02-13 16:54:53 -0800

im your Valentine babe

countryboys
countryboys wrote:
2013-02-13 16:54:29 -0800

Who wanna be mine

jayswish
jayswish wrote:
2013-02-13 16:51:34 -0800

I think im gonna tell her I love her. but she my BEST FREND any suggestions

3lysia;*
3lysia;* wrote:
2013-02-13 16:51:10 -0800

riding solo. me and my friends is a good valentines ♥

haileylovesnoah
haileylovesnoah wrote:
2013-02-13 16:51:05 -0800

I well be your valentine boo

Do You Have a Valentine?

• Yeah, I *heart* my Valentine.
  • No. I'm flying solo this year.
  • I'm working on it!
  • Valentine's Day is way too commercialized for me.

Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...
Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...

Random in the forums

Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
"Bakkabooka" wrote:i believe that christ will come and....i forgot    and some bad stuff will happen to the bad peeps but not hell The end
Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
i believe that christ will come and....i forgot
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ellamy" wrote: I'm going to answer logically and scientifically here : as we all know, the earth was a natural disaster, which means, it wasn't supposed to been made. The Sun rotates around the Earth. Our Sun burns, that's why we see in the pictures, from the satellite "Hubble" the Sun is burning little by little. In a about proximally two million years the Earth will be gone. Scientists say that they're positive that the world will end but, not in a very,very,very long time. What I mean is that the world is going to end naturally, or in it's own way of course. As we all know the Earth rotates 24 hours, although: 1- the world is going to end naturally, unless us humans do anything to damage it (contamination, explosions...)  2- you will die before the world ends, don't worry ;)    Well in case you haven't noticed but we are destroying our world where did you get your information that is probably how it would have happened.But look around  look at the landfills and global warming! We have ruined our planet and sadly when mankind goes down so will the nature and wild animals and it will be our fault.Unless people really like for real cared! But they don't. So your fact were true before but now that we desroyed the earth and are still doing so this world for us won't end natrually. Also what about our kids their kids their grandchildren so even if though the world won't end in our lifetime what about our future families? What about them? :(
Ellamy
Ellamy posted in Debating:
DonnaIva
Hiii! This is my first english poem/song I hope u like it, and.. sorry for grammar, After all, I am not native-speaking-english.girl STEP OUT OF SHADOW Suddenly, you realise, You are going down a wrong path, It is too late to turn around… Just open your eyes and hurry up Cause time flies…   At the moment, All your dreams seem so worthless, And your apologizes so useless. The reflection in the mirror Doesen`t seem yours any more, Can you move on? You are not so sure…   Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!   You think about The opportunities that you have lost, About hurting one you love, And that really hurts the most… You scream but no one hears you, You cry but no one sees you…   I know , They `ve been telling you To give up, that this is just an illusion; But I am telling you: That is a wrong conclusion! Don`t listen what they say, Little things can push Your problems away!     Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!