Comments

Valentine's Day

Legend has it Valentine was an Italian bishop who lived about the same time as the priest Valentine. He was imprisoned because he secretly married couples, against the laws of the Roman emperor. Back to Article

alleybear
alleybear wrote:
2014-02-14 10:32:39 -0800

smile jkHardy500 u should messege me :P

LaKoda
LaKoda wrote:
2014-02-14 10:31:17 -0800

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PEOPLE I LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU EVEN THOUGH I DONT KNOW YOU HAHA!!!! Love Love

jkhardy500
jkhardy500 wrote:
2014-02-14 10:30:05 -0800

awww yw

tkaeara
tkaeara wrote:
2014-02-14 10:22:08 -0800

happy valentine's day pple

alleybear
alleybear wrote:
2014-02-14 10:19:28 -0800

thanks smile and me either

jkhardy500
jkhardy500 wrote:
2014-02-14 10:17:53 -0800

im sorry idk y u r pretty

alleybear
alleybear wrote:
2014-02-14 10:16:27 -0800

but happy valentines day to everyone

alleybear
alleybear wrote:
2014-02-14 10:14:56 -0800

i dont have a valentine either ):

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-02-14 10:13:14 -0800

I am single and I have no problem with that.

littlegamer99
littlegamer99 wrote:
2014-02-14 09:34:04 -0800

I am single, And Im fine with dat

minamarie
minamarie wrote:
2014-02-14 08:55:44 -0800

TOTALY LUV IT!!!!! Big Grin

jkhardy500
jkhardy500 wrote:
2014-02-14 08:49:29 -0800

i will give u a gift if that makes ui happy

jkhardy500
jkhardy500 wrote:
2014-02-14 08:44:52 -0800

how u r really beautiful

Saphira16
Saphira16 wrote:
2014-02-14 08:43:27 -0800

lol i dont know

-Marina-
-Marina- wrote:
2014-02-14 08:42:28 -0800

You people don't have a valentine on valentines day some people don't have a father on Father's Day and a mother on Mother's Day .-.

what_is_what

-TheUnexpectedGirl- wrote:
2014-02-14 08:39:47 -0800

i dont have a valentine

Saphira16
Saphira16 wrote:
2014-02-14 08:39:00 -0800

i dont have a valentine Frown

OhTheNostalgia
OhTheNostalgia wrote:
2014-02-14 08:34:25 -0800

Message me if you haven't got a valentine. We can snuggle together in our loneliness.

Do You Have a Valentine?

• Yeah, I *heart* my Valentine.
  • No. I'm flying solo this year.
  • I'm working on it!
  • Valentine's Day is way too commercialized for me.

Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...
Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...

Random in the forums

Shadeleaf
Chapter 2- "Dinner's ready! Oh who's this?" a woman said, staring at me. "Mum, it's the Doctor!" Valetina replied. "The Doctor? Valentina, stop beling everything you watch!" her mother told her. "He's real.  Just look at him!" Valentina  told them both. "Calm down, Valetina." I told her. she nodded and continued to smile. "I am sorry. She has ADHD."  the man told me. "Oh." "It's also because I've veen often depressed." Valentina added, afterwards. "Why?" I asked. "I'll tell you later." Valentina told me with a wink. "Alright. Lets have a fanastic meal!"  the woman annouched . Valentina and her father left to the kitenchen, and I followed. I found an empty seat next to Valentina.  They had a cooked pig. "Is this fine?" the woman asked me. " It's fanastic!" I yelled. I cut a peice off and put it on my plate. "May I cut Valetina a peice?"  I asked. "Sure."  her father told me. I cut a peice for her and put it on her plate. She smiled at me and ate. I eyed the others then decided to take a bit. It was good,with a flavor I never tasted.
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf posted in Say Anything:
I agree with all of you. I hate it, I can't roleplay or do ANYTHING without it poping up for no reason!
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
(Most characters belong to BBC, the creators of Doctor Who. The referances belong to their owners) You don't know what your fighting for.  What you came here for, feeling all alone. You have loved. You have lost. How does this keep happening? All alone, on your own. But you shouldn't give up, don't ever do that. Chapter 1-  Clarla. Oh how I miss her.  Why does the memories live on, after the battle with the daleks? I  hid my tears once I entered my TARDIS, feeling the erge to go on.  I remembered something. Something old. I glanced out of my TARDIS and gazed at the stars. Oh, Gallifrey, glowing lighly. I sighed once some clouds invaded the sky. "Why are you out in the cold?" a man asked me.  "I was just enjoying the stars, when the clouds shaded my view." I told him. "Oh you must be cold, come on inside." the man told me. I followed him into his house. "Hello!" a young girl came to me smiling. "Hi,"  I muttered pulling out my sonic screwdriver. "You must be the doctor! Oh, how I heard stories about you!"  she  told me, loudly. "Valentina, you do not speak to  a guest like he's the King of England!" the man snapped. "It's alright."I told him. "My wife is cooking dinner. Mine if you stay?" he asked me. "I would stay for dinner." I told him. This made Valetina smile. *Stay tuned after the break please do not coment*
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Food:
peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, hazelnuts, peaches, and pears UGGHHH
reply about 1 hour