Comments

Valentine's Day

Legend has it Valentine was an Italian bishop who lived about the same time as the priest Valentine. He was imprisoned because he secretly married couples, against the laws of the Roman emperor. Back to Article

Taneiaa
Taneiaa wrote:
2014-02-14 08:34:07 -0800

happy valetines day

Kupcake23_2620928
Kupcake23_2620928 wrote:
2014-02-14 08:31:54 -0800

happy valetines day everyone
Love

anaya_loves_chu
anaya_loves_chu wrote:
2014-02-14 08:28:23 -0800

valentine's day is the perfect time to reflect on all your horrible dating choices since last valentine's day

tracybeaker890

royalkiwi123 wrote:
2014-02-14 06:45:59 -0800

who cars about it

Ricka
Ricka wrote:
2014-02-14 06:37:07 -0800

this is one of my fav holidays(:

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-14 06:07:02 -0800

Happy Valentines day! XOXOXOX XD

Brendiii_12
Brendiii_12 wrote:
2014-02-14 06:05:55 -0800

V-Day at college is pretty cute. Better than my high school. But elementary was he best. Crazy how it's changed throughout the years.

david-abe
david-abe wrote:
2014-02-14 04:40:06 -0800

Life dose suck in so menu ways

Mishti4
Mishti4 wrote:
2014-02-14 01:56:19 -0800

Happy valentine's day.......... Make your loved ones happy Wink

tammiegirl12
tammiegirl12 wrote:
2014-02-14 00:26:55 -0800

yea it it ive got it to lols

babyfayce13
babyfayce13 wrote:
2014-02-13 21:10:45 -0800

LOVE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missy_ballet
missy_ballet wrote:
2014-02-13 19:20:43 -0800

I love Valentines Day and I have am awesome BF!! I hope he likes what I got him!!

Betzy123
Betzy123 wrote:
2014-02-13 18:21:31 -0800

@InternetOwl: I agree. But it is still fun to get chocolates and a teddybear though :3

minamarie
minamarie wrote:
2014-02-13 18:14:39 -0800

this is awesome!!!! smile

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2014-02-13 18:09:22 -0800

I don't get this holiday. Shouldn't you show loved ones that you care everyday?

celestx
celestx wrote:
2014-02-13 17:51:53 -0800

"Happy Valentines Day ya filthy animal"

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-02-13 17:50:14 -0800

Some people are mad about this day. Huh xD

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-02-13 17:47:16 -0800

celebrate it with your family and friends if you don't have a valentine 0.0 but i honeslty don't see the point of valentines day, you're suppose to show you love people everyday not just on valentines day :0

Do You Have a Valentine?

• Yeah, I *heart* my Valentine.
  • No. I'm flying solo this year.
  • I'm working on it!
  • Valentine's Day is way too commercialized for me.

Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...
Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Vampire Poison" wrote: I'm not exactly sure about this one, I do feel like we should have the death penalty, and then again, I think it's cruel. I believe that it depends on the kind of person and what their crime is. I would feel a lot safer if a person who was a serial killer wasn't around anymore. Again, the Anders Breivik case is a great example of a country treating a mass murderer like a human being rather than a monster (after all, we are a little bit old to be believing in monsters).  So...after reading up on him, I'm very surprised.  He was the Taliban's Taliban.  But he's twisted. He should not of been deemed sane. He should be spending the rest of his days in Solitary Confinement.  Would locking this man in a small space and letting his mind corrode even further really service anyone? Would you or I actually be better off? Do you think the victims' families will be safer at night knowing we've crushed the psyche of a murderer?  Being in prison is good enough, and he'll stay in prison as long as he's a threat, I see no reason that we need to torture him (and that is exactly what indefinite solitary confinement is), other than to satisfy our primal desires. This is why I consider this such a progressive decision. Treating even mass murderers like human beings who still have potential value is progress.  Crushing his psyche is more humane then killing the man. And at this point, he's not going to be much good to society.  Not every psychopathic murderer can come back to be a good citizen. Should he get a shrink? Of course. But if he's deemed "broken beyond repair" I don't see why we should let him be among others, so that he can either be martyr'd for his beliefs in jail or kill a Muslim who is in the prison, or spread his message to to others.  The compromise is that we need to have a volley of psychological tests to determine if they could be fixed (And yes, i know it's not that simple...but its better then letting EVERY SINGLE PSYCHOPATH in a regular prison) and use those tests to place them either in a regular prison, or have a makeshift Arkham Asylum, or solitary confinement.  I think you're confusing high-security and solitary confinement. There is absolutely no reason to keep anybody in solitary confinement indefinitely. We do not need to kill him, or crush his psyche, we have other options. IF he is still deemed unsafe, they can deal with him as they see fit. Obviously if he presents an active danger to other inmates, he should be kept away, but I seriously question the idea that we should preemptively punish him for things he hasn't actually done yet. I don't disagree that it's a case-by-case basis, obviously not every murderer can be reintegrated into society, but if there's even one, don't you think we should give him that opportunity? I think we should start by assuming that every one can be rehabilitated (which obviously won't happen), and then narrow it down from there, not the other way around. Prison is not about making people uncomfortable, it should be about keeping society safe, and about reintegrating violent criminals into a safe society.
Fenmore
Fenmore posted in Say Anything:
potato
WizardMorgan
COOKIES  :)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Say Anything:
Store bought posters, be swaggin in dat room yo.
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in General:
Welcome to my August faves! Here are some of my Fave things in August: Song: Dancing Queen- ABBA!! That song is so Awesome!! Rude- Magic!!!  Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know im Human too? Food: Ice Cream! Game: Pokemon X!! Show: How i met your mother what are some of your faves from August??