Comments

Valentine's Day

Legend has it Valentine was an Italian bishop who lived about the same time as the priest Valentine. He was imprisoned because he secretly married couples, against the laws of the Roman emperor. Back to Article

Bunniboo76
Bunniboo76 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:24:00 -0800

lol i luv valentinez day Big Grin alwayz lukin 4ward 2 flowerz nd CANDY

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-03 14:21:13 -0800

Ladies Who "Dont Got A Valentine" Your Gonna Be One Of Those Independent Girls When You Get Older Ijs

princessfunny
princessfunny wrote:
2012-02-03 14:19:33 -0800

Dang

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-03 14:15:53 -0800

Yeh You Might Find The Right One Later Cuz He Or She Will eventually Cheat..True Facts Some Of Y'all To Desperate For A BF..Grow Up..Your Not Gonna Die If You Dont Got One

LillyTheCowgirl_1931055
LillyTheCowgirl_1931055 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:14:40 -0800

Omg just please stop that day is bad news for me

MS.swagger12
MS.swagger12 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:13:38 -0800

@cantbegood right

princessfunny
princessfunny wrote:
2012-02-03 14:13:16 -0800

I Agree

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-02-03 14:13:00 -0800

wow ok not everyone is goin to fid the right one now but u maybe will later

cookiemonsterluv
cookiemonsterluv wrote:
2012-02-03 14:12:35 -0800

... Im not afraid to say it but I really HATE Valentines day.... I dont care if Im single or in a relationship

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-03 14:12:12 -0800

@MS.swagger12 TY Big Grin Its Like Your Not Gonna Marry Your Valentine Cuz Your Valentine Will Probably Have A Bf Or Gf Right After V-Day It Happens 99.9% Of The Time

ashelyxhottie
ashelyxhottie wrote:
2012-02-03 14:11:09 -0800

CAN Y'ALL STOP COMMENTING BECAUSE IT'S VERY ANNOYING

jrdiva2u
jrdiva2u wrote:
2012-02-03 14:10:09 -0800

wow -_- imma go to aa diff article

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-03 14:10:02 -0800

So What If You Dont Got A Valentines..Later On After Valentines Day You'll Have Someone Better. Trust And Believe You Will So Dont Be Sad, Hang With Your Friends Watch A Moive

MS.swagger12
MS.swagger12 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:09:12 -0800

im witth cantbegood he right

Coolio No.1
Coolio No.1 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:08:47 -0800

i have a crush on 3 boys at school and i don't no wat 1 i like the best

asian dude_1708580
asian dude_1708580 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:08:16 -0800

i got a karate tournament on on valentines day so no valentines day soo me

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-03 14:07:25 -0800

If You Dont Have A Valentine Please Stop Complaining No 1 Really Cares..Get On With Your Life Its Not The End Of The World If You Dont Got A Valentine

jbizmiluv
jbizmiluv wrote:
2012-02-03 14:07:16 -0800

Ugh I hte valinetines mi wrst day

mimi386224
mimi386224 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:06:55 -0800

Valentines Day Blows!!!!

pjc pjc
pjc pjc wrote:
2012-02-03 14:06:19 -0800

its okay

Do You Have a Valentine?

• Yeah, I *heart* my Valentine.
  • No. I'm flying solo this year.
  • I'm working on it!
  • Valentine's Day is way too commercialized for me.

Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...
Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...

Random in the forums

Kelly partygirl 24
A Walk To Remember
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in General:
Kalevala
XxneonhipsterxX
archcast let max in max look at archcast rly big house and it look beautiful too archcast open the door to his training ground  archcast:welcome to the training ground ★ max was shocked how big and awsome it was  max:woah this is so cool  archcast: 20 push ups max: haha funny archcast  archcast: did i say it was a joke do 20 push up NOW LET GO max:oh god....... after all the warm up they now do the main part of training  archcast: alright your going to do straights your traget is me go  max went over used his powers and ran to hit archcast but he failed by archcast failing strike  max: AAAAAAH THAT HURT STOP STRANGELYING ME GAAAA archcast: i said straight everyone should do this max again  max: ow ok......i should have listened to him  max did the move 20 time and failed but then his last one archcast told him to do a lap  max: im done  archcast: - strangely max- i can believe you cant even do a straight stupid  max: ok im sorry you keep strangely me  archcast: you know why i do this......cause it get you to get more mad plus get you stronger if you can do a straight show me now  max: alright i show you  max use his electronic power and ran across and quickly electric archcast chest archcast heal fast after max did his attack  archcast: see it take focus to do a attack we start 6:00 am dont be late  max hugs archcast  max: thank you archcast hey wanna go to my house my mom and you can totally meet  archcast: OH um..........-blush- um sure  with kenny  kenny look at the mirror his eyes where mostly depressed and his face was too until kenny snap kenny wanted to kill vanguard for what he did kenny got dressed and flew out of his room to vanguard lair  kenny: im gonna distroy you FORGOT YOUR DEAL  to be continued
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
XxneonhipsterxX
supernatural adventure  episode 8  rose appeared with her water powers as she burts away the darkness however vanguard was defeated vanguard was mad mostly after that he left and ditched kenny kenny woke up until the boys woke up tanner got up and went up tp  kenny kenny got up too tanner was not happy at all  tanner: I WANNA HURT YOU -hands burts up in flames-  tanner body was full a fire his eyes and the fire of anger and his hand where balls of fire  tanner: YOU ARE SO DEAD  mason: tanner calm down it gonna be ok  kenny: tanner im sorry and everyone im sorry i... tanner: OTHER QUESTION WHY WAS VANGUARD BEING NICE TO YOU PLUS HELPING YOU TELL ME  david: tanner it all right kenny i believe is being with vanguard or something like that  kenny: guys.....david is maybe right I MEAN O.O  max: WHAT  rose came up to the boys  david: WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT YOUR WITH VANGUARD  tanner: -growl- that explains EVERYTHING!!!!!!!! LET FRIGGIN HURT THIS JOCK  mason: GUYS CALM DOWN TANNER PLZ CALM DOWN  tanner: WHY CANT I WHY CANT I HIT THE #### OUT OF HIM  mason: cause it going too far calm down tiger.............calm down -a heal power of cold and peaceful has been put on tanner-  tanner:........fine  mason: so your with vanguard  kenny: i did a deal with vanguard -cries- im so sorry guys plz dont leave me i did a battle with him and we went there it all my fault -cries harder- Vanguard THAT JERK THIS IS ALL MY FAULT WHY DID I DO IT I DONT KNOW IM SO SORRY I CANT THIS THIS POWERS ####  mason:.........kenny i understand but i dont think your friend would trust you this time because of what you did but kenny what you done is hard to explain  kenny: i just wanna kill myself  tanner: plz dont say that -tears falls- JUST DONT  kenny see most of his friends cry but not rose rose is shocked on what happened  rose:it gonna be ok kenny -hugs-  kenny: im just so sorry i just dont know what happened to me -cries-  everyone came over and hugged kenny it was about to rain everyone walk together home no one rly talk to each other like alway everyone was just quiet until max david and rose got to max house max got in the house  david: well sorry about today  rose: oh it ok i get these sometimes myself  david: yea hey rose you know i like you right   rose: yes.... david and rose went close to each other and then kissed  max came but he saw O.O he akwardly went back inside  next day  max knocks on archcast door  max: ARCHCAST ARCHCAST !!!!!!!!!  archcast: -opens door- what do you want kid T_T  max: i want you to train me  archcast: HA! you dont even have the guts kid max: ARCHCAST LISTEN TO ME I NEED MORE HELP ALL MY FRIENDS GOT IT BUT I DONT GOT IT WITH MY TRAINING  archcast: you wanna go my way well it evolves pain,laps,painful push ups,fighting beating up,me giveing you a little abit a pain everytime you fail and MOSTLY DEATH AND SUPERNATURAL -sips coffee-  max: ARCHCAST COME ON I WILL LET YOU MEET MY MOM SHE STILL SINGLE ;-)  archcast: -sigh- look kid i dont wanna hurt you  max: ARCHCAST IM NOT LEAVEING UNTIL I HAVE A APPROVAL  archcast: -sigh- fine come in  ☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆