Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Valentine's Day

Legend has it Valentine was an Italian bishop who lived about the same time as the priest Valentine. He was imprisoned because he secretly married couples, against the laws of the Roman emperor. Back to Article

Bunniboo76
Bunniboo76 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:24:00 -0800

lol i luv valentinez day Big Grin alwayz lukin 4ward 2 flowerz nd CANDY

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-03 14:21:13 -0800

Ladies Who "Dont Got A Valentine" Your Gonna Be One Of Those Independent Girls When You Get Older Ijs

princessfunny
princessfunny wrote:
2012-02-03 14:19:33 -0800

Dang

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-03 14:15:53 -0800

Yeh You Might Find The Right One Later Cuz He Or She Will eventually Cheat..True Facts Some Of Y'all To Desperate For A BF..Grow Up..Your Not Gonna Die If You Dont Got One

LillyTheCowgirl_1931055
LillyTheCowgirl_1931055 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:14:40 -0800

Omg just please stop that day is bad news for me

MS.swagger12
MS.swagger12 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:13:38 -0800

@cantbegood right

princessfunny
princessfunny wrote:
2012-02-03 14:13:16 -0800

I Agree

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-02-03 14:13:00 -0800

wow ok not everyone is goin to fid the right one now but u maybe will later

cookiemonsterluv
cookiemonsterluv wrote:
2012-02-03 14:12:35 -0800

... Im not afraid to say it but I really HATE Valentines day.... I dont care if Im single or in a relationship

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-03 14:12:12 -0800

@MS.swagger12 TY Big Grin Its Like Your Not Gonna Marry Your Valentine Cuz Your Valentine Will Probably Have A Bf Or Gf Right After V-Day It Happens 99.9% Of The Time

ashelyxhottie
ashelyxhottie wrote:
2012-02-03 14:11:09 -0800

CAN Y'ALL STOP COMMENTING BECAUSE IT'S VERY ANNOYING

jrdiva2u
jrdiva2u wrote:
2012-02-03 14:10:09 -0800

wow -_- imma go to aa diff article

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-03 14:10:02 -0800

So What If You Dont Got A Valentines..Later On After Valentines Day You'll Have Someone Better. Trust And Believe You Will So Dont Be Sad, Hang With Your Friends Watch A Moive

MS.swagger12
MS.swagger12 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:09:12 -0800

im witth cantbegood he right

Coolio No.1
Coolio No.1 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:08:47 -0800

i have a crush on 3 boys at school and i don't no wat 1 i like the best

asian dude_1708580
asian dude_1708580 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:08:16 -0800

i got a karate tournament on on valentines day so no valentines day soo me

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-03 14:07:25 -0800

If You Dont Have A Valentine Please Stop Complaining No 1 Really Cares..Get On With Your Life Its Not The End Of The World If You Dont Got A Valentine

jbizmiluv
jbizmiluv wrote:
2012-02-03 14:07:16 -0800

Ugh I hte valinetines mi wrst day

mimi386224
mimi386224 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:06:55 -0800

Valentines Day Blows!!!!

pjc pjc
pjc pjc wrote:
2012-02-03 14:06:19 -0800

its okay

Do You Have a Valentine?

• Yeah, I *heart* my Valentine.
  • No. I'm flying solo this year.
  • I'm working on it!
  • Valentine's Day is way too commercialized for me.

Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...
Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...

Random in the forums

Owllover4eva
Owllover4eva posted in General:
Was dracula
reply about 1 hour
DavidBecker
Be bold and initiate a short chat. This will help you to learn those little things that will come in handy later because everyone loves knowing that someone actually listened to them and cared enough to remember the small details about them. Listen carefully and be attentive to the things she tells you so that you will have them for future reference. As you talk, notice if she gives you any signs, special words or hints. All girls are different. Is she shy or outgoing? Does she act like this around other guys? Look at her body language. Leaning in, uncrossed legs, nervous voice, and dilated pupils (especially), are all signs she likes you. Another sign is if she laughs at your boring, stupid jokes. (Beware: Don't use bad jokes as a test, or you'll risk looking like a comedy dork.) She may not be able to look you straight in the eye. She might smile and laugh a lot because she is worried about giving too much away. Check for the smile. A girl that's interested in you will usually immediately smile when you start a conversation with her. The smile may disappear quickly if she's shy, but it's hard to hide an unexpected strong emotion. If she's not romantically interested, she'll likely look at you inquisitively, but she won't express any particular interest.
Spygirl258
Spygirl258 posted in General:
Hi how do you post a main post on the front (?) page? I'm new btw
Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx posted in General:
avoiding all windows and doors
Jorja999
The first book that was read to me by my learning buddy in Sunnybrook School was Harry potter and the Sorcerer's stone. I was bowled over by the book and it took me to a different world. Harry, Ron and Hermione became my friends as well.