Comments

Valentine's Day

Legend has it Valentine was an Italian bishop who lived about the same time as the priest Valentine. He was imprisoned because he secretly married couples, against the laws of the Roman emperor. Back to Article

Bunniboo76
Bunniboo76 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:24:00 -0800

lol i luv valentinez day Big Grin alwayz lukin 4ward 2 flowerz nd CANDY

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-03 14:21:13 -0800

Ladies Who "Dont Got A Valentine" Your Gonna Be One Of Those Independent Girls When You Get Older Ijs

princessfunny
princessfunny wrote:
2012-02-03 14:19:33 -0800

Dang

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-03 14:15:53 -0800

Yeh You Might Find The Right One Later Cuz He Or She Will eventually Cheat..True Facts Some Of Y'all To Desperate For A BF..Grow Up..Your Not Gonna Die If You Dont Got One

LillyTheCowgirl_1931055
LillyTheCowgirl_1931055 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:14:40 -0800

Omg just please stop that day is bad news for me

MS.swagger12
MS.swagger12 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:13:38 -0800

@cantbegood right

princessfunny
princessfunny wrote:
2012-02-03 14:13:16 -0800

I Agree

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-02-03 14:13:00 -0800

wow ok not everyone is goin to fid the right one now but u maybe will later

cookiemonsterluv
cookiemonsterluv wrote:
2012-02-03 14:12:35 -0800

... Im not afraid to say it but I really HATE Valentines day.... I dont care if Im single or in a relationship

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-03 14:12:12 -0800

@MS.swagger12 TY Big Grin Its Like Your Not Gonna Marry Your Valentine Cuz Your Valentine Will Probably Have A Bf Or Gf Right After V-Day It Happens 99.9% Of The Time

ashelyxhottie
ashelyxhottie wrote:
2012-02-03 14:11:09 -0800

CAN Y'ALL STOP COMMENTING BECAUSE IT'S VERY ANNOYING

jrdiva2u
jrdiva2u wrote:
2012-02-03 14:10:09 -0800

wow -_- imma go to aa diff article

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-03 14:10:02 -0800

So What If You Dont Got A Valentines..Later On After Valentines Day You'll Have Someone Better. Trust And Believe You Will So Dont Be Sad, Hang With Your Friends Watch A Moive

MS.swagger12
MS.swagger12 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:09:12 -0800

im witth cantbegood he right

Coolio No.1
Coolio No.1 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:08:47 -0800

i have a crush on 3 boys at school and i don't no wat 1 i like the best

asian dude_1708580
asian dude_1708580 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:08:16 -0800

i got a karate tournament on on valentines day so no valentines day soo me

CantBeGood
CantBeGood wrote:
2012-02-03 14:07:25 -0800

If You Dont Have A Valentine Please Stop Complaining No 1 Really Cares..Get On With Your Life Its Not The End Of The World If You Dont Got A Valentine

jbizmiluv
jbizmiluv wrote:
2012-02-03 14:07:16 -0800

Ugh I hte valinetines mi wrst day

mimi386224
mimi386224 wrote:
2012-02-03 14:06:55 -0800

Valentines Day Blows!!!!

pjc pjc
pjc pjc wrote:
2012-02-03 14:06:19 -0800

its okay

Do You Have a Valentine?

• Yeah, I *heart* my Valentine.
  • No. I'm flying solo this year.
  • I'm working on it!
  • Valentine's Day is way too commercialized for me.

Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...
Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...

Random in the forums

-ImNotABeautyQueen-
Nicole Chandria and Jackson Black
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in General:
Lol lol lol lol lol lol Don't know what to type other than LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          Feeling Devilish  :devil
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in General:
thx guys
-ImNotABeautyQueen-
I'm drowning in my own sorrow, I feel trapped in this dark place, Hoping for a better day tomorrow, I just need time and space, Or is it too late? My happiness has already been replaced, Now my heart is out for debate, Does anyone see ## ####? For gods sake, When you look in my eyes all you see is rain, It's my loss and Satans gain, Why am I letting him win? I'm not the type to ever sin! I'm breaking down, It's to late to turn this around, But what more am I really needing? I have friends and family that love me And in school my education is succeeding, It's so dark why can't I see? This depression is taking over me, This is a horrible sight, Is it all in my head? Taking medication every night, I can't sleep rolling around In my bed, "I can't take this I'm done fighting myself"  is what I said. This chemical imbalance in my head caused by fighting with oneself is taking over my health, Have I truly givin up? Playing this role is tough, Being happy I have learned to pretend, But faking a smile everyday is not enough, I try to think positive, But things pile up on me and become to rough, The story of my life is this the end? Stomach tied in knots, eyes bottled up, Now depression is my new best friend, I feel like I've been driving on the same road for days, and finally hit a dead end, I've never done anything to hurt anyone, this isn't fair, Someone help me is anyone there?!? I'm dying for help, Where is the warmth and light? These things to me are unfelt, There it is, I see the light, Standing here I sigh, As it comes towards me it's so bright, it's shining in my eyes and BAMM!  God has saved me once again, I get a second chance , For love and romance, My life is renewed, I get to start fresh start new, Now i can do things I never got to do, And its All thanks to you, My guardian angel sent from above, Here to guide me with all of your endless love, You were by my side this whole time. And guided me through , For that matter, Now and forever, I will always love you
egyptiscool
egyptiscool posted in General:
"ester143" wrote:how do you put up with these things how can you do this stuff can you please tell or help me ii would love to knowif i couldn't put up with it i wouldn't be doing it i do it to give people advice education and happier lives
reply about 1 hour