Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Valentine's Day

Legend has it Valentine was an Italian bishop who lived about the same time as the priest Valentine. He was imprisoned because he secretly married couples, against the laws of the Roman emperor. Back to Article

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2012-02-03 13:51:45 -0800

@a-n-a-z-h-i-a ion qodd noee valentinee kinda lookinqq bhuudd idds easy so many ppl askedd mee

diamondbadd
diamondbadd wrote:
2012-02-03 13:50:29 -0800

MS.swagger12 yull finee onee,,!

Aizen
Aizen wrote:
2012-02-03 13:49:40 -0800

@MS.swagger12 u shouldnt feel down i hope u get a valentine ( : ( : smile

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A
A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-02-03 13:49:05 -0800

NO IT WONT

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2012-02-03 13:48:43 -0800

You celebrate it with ur friends/lover/family
trust me ur v-day is not going to suck

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-02-03 13:47:18 -0800

okay the ppl that don't like v day is very lame. v day is such the best.

dinolover76
dinolover76 wrote:
2012-02-03 13:47:11 -0800

i'm lonely so this valentines day is gonna SUCK!!!

MS.swagger12

A-N-A-Z-H-I-A wrote:
2012-02-03 13:43:39 -0800

i love by valentines 2-2-12

chrissyluv
chrissyluv wrote:
2012-02-03 13:42:31 -0800

really u pretty tho (no home)

MS.swagger12
MS.swagger12 wrote:
2012-02-03 13:40:23 -0800

dont no one wont to be my valetines so i mite go solo this year

PAiDTORi

yOlO_Asiah wrote:
2012-02-03 13:33:57 -0800

Finally Mi Krush & I Are A Couple I Know I'm Getting Somthinq(:

PAiDTORi
PAiDTORi wrote:
2012-02-03 13:33:55 -0800

ion noee wtf imma doo on valentinee

Aizen
Aizen wrote:
2012-02-03 13:12:38 -0800

Me & My girl on a special day all for her Love

barbie_nickizi
barbie_nickizi wrote:
2012-02-03 13:11:29 -0800

I can't wait I kno I'm getting sumtin!

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2012-02-03 12:50:39 -0800

I like it smile
got my plans already smile

rickyqueen89
rickyqueen89 wrote:
2012-02-03 12:49:15 -0800

I love Valentines Day! Its the best!

Do You Have a Valentine?

• Yeah, I *heart* my Valentine.
  • No. I'm flying solo this year.
  • I'm working on it!
  • Valentine's Day is way too commercialized for me.

Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...
Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"-Karpov-" wrote:A loaded question is not how you should decide ethical choices Exactly. Those decisions need a bit more objectivity (;
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:With the DNA analysis techniques and other methods it's not likely that we would wrongly execute anyone and something that would come out of it is the family of the victim feeling a little better and then they may feel they can try and move on and that's something you have to think about, if a member of your family was brutally murdered wouldn't you want the murderer to be executed?? i know i would and i just feel it should come to my country   Forensic science is largely in its infancy and isn't very reliable. Something like ~0.5% of people convicted are convicted wrongly A loaded question is not how you should decide ethical choices
jaymir2cool14
jaymir2cool14 posted in Debating:
DEATH PENALTY MY A$$ TURTURE THEM #######
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:With the DNA analysis techniques and other methods it's not likely that we would wrongly execute anyone and something that would come out of it is the family of the victim feeling a little better and then they may feel they can try and move on and that's something you have to think about, if a member of your family was brutally murdered wouldn't you want the murderer to be executed?? i know i would and i just feel it should come to my country   You're going to base the life of a potentially innocent man on a "not likely" basis??? No. I wouldn't. Do you even know what it feels like to have a family member murdered? For the first few weeks, oh yes. You want them to die in the worst way possible. But, once you become lucid, you understand what you're actually advocating. If you haven't experienced something yourself, don't say that it is the way that you think it is.
KittySauceGaming
[center][fancypost bgcolor=white bordercolor=orange; orderwidth= ###########################.###########.######################-angel365/animefox.jpg[/fancyimage][font=georgia] Just tesing if this works. I go on WCRPG, and use simple fancyposts. I wonder if this one works on KW!