Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Valentine's Day

Legend has it Valentine was an Italian bishop who lived about the same time as the priest Valentine. He was imprisoned because he secretly married couples, against the laws of the Roman emperor. Back to Article

Mr.Dizzyfreeze
Mr.Dizzyfreeze wrote:
2011-02-03 05:58:16 -0800

yo of corse im goin to giv my boo a valentines day present for her sexz ness hahaha smile

funny dan
funny dan wrote:
2011-02-03 04:59:02 -0800

i love valentines day!i am sending valentines day with my sweet bf!i love him so much!!

aqxxpue
aqxxpue wrote:
2011-02-03 04:44:52 -0800

I mean my baby's dady

aqxxpue
aqxxpue wrote:
2011-02-03 04:43:52 -0800

I will get my babys daft something special.

xYojo
xYojo wrote:
2011-02-03 01:49:57 -0800

I love Valentines Day! But I don't know If I'm spending it with anyone?

im good for u

loranit wrote:
2011-02-03 01:29:43 -0800

the best sth 4 me is my birthday is after the Valentine's Day only with 3 dayz

aqxxpue15
aqxxpue15 wrote:
2011-02-02 23:48:15 -0800

Well I'm dating this Guy sortive and I will get him something very nice and sweety.

amiagothoremo?
amiagothoremo? wrote:
2011-02-02 23:45:10 -0800

I am SOOO getting something awesome for him!

Hunter Bug
Hunter Bug wrote:
2011-02-02 22:32:59 -0800

i love my bf more than anything in the world and he knows it!!!

miss princessemo1
miss princessemo1 wrote:
2011-02-02 22:15:45 -0800

i have to say
my bf is amazing and pretty much adorable and i love him

dakota hates this
dakota hates this wrote:
2011-02-02 20:22:57 -0800

my girl i love her she's the most beautiful

drknayana_1150475
drknayana_1150475 wrote:
2011-02-02 18:57:49 -0800

i just love my valentine.. he is just more than as a frnd...

drknayana_1150475
drknayana_1150475 wrote:
2011-02-02 18:57:18 -0800

i

eMo_BaBe_xx
eMo_BaBe_xx wrote:
2011-02-02 17:56:55 -0800

What is the point of valentines day if u don't have a date? Frown x

anchita
anchita wrote:
2011-02-02 17:54:31 -0800

hah! happy valentines day!

Atianadiva
Atianadiva wrote:
2011-02-02 15:22:43 -0800

Valentines is a wonderful holiday to show the person and people in your lives that you love how much you love them

-Royce
-Royce wrote:
2011-02-02 13:21:01 -0800

In Middle School we gave out wooden roses. I still have all of mine. :3

Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin wrote:
2011-02-02 13:17:54 -0800

Ahh.... I like it; in fifth grade there was soooo much freaking candy =3=
And now.... gods, I don't know.

Do You Have a Valentine?

• Yeah, I *heart* my Valentine.
  • No. I'm flying solo this year.
  • I'm working on it!
  • Valentine's Day is way too commercialized for me.

Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...
Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...

Random in the forums

shae508
Twisted visions. Dirty lies. No one knows the truth. That lies deep inside. The pain you hide. All day and night. It burns you. Hurts you.  Slowly, Killing you. You hide it best you can. Smile and say it's okay. But really. It's another lie. Another smudge. Inside your mind. You smile though. Keeping hope. But every day. Second by second. It goes away. And at night. There is only despair. Tearing out your hair. You scream at yourself. Why?! Why are you this way?! But when morning comes. You will wash away. All the tears. And all the pain. The lies are dirty. But the truth is dirtier.
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.   The fraughtness....
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person.In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  Studies show that it costs more to execute prisoners than it does to imprison them for life. It does not save money to kill prisoners, but even if it did, are we really going to reduce the value of a human life to that level? Something we cut to save tax money?  If you want to sink to the level of the killer, sure, or we could take the high road and lead by example by not killing people.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote: No your not understanding my point, this is a response to a reply i got, i believe in the death penalty being brought to Scotland as people pay taxes which increase so we can keep killers in our country, wouldn't it be better to give them the same fate as they forced onto an innocent person. In my opinion the death penalty should be brought to my country  What makes a murderer any more deserving of death on the basis of taxes...than anyone else in prison? I mean your point is fraught with worse problems, but I'm hoping this can be the most relatable.
reply about 1 hour