Comments

Valentine's Day

Legend has it Valentine was an Italian bishop who lived about the same time as the priest Valentine. He was imprisoned because he secretly married couples, against the laws of the Roman emperor. Back to Article

Mr.Dizzyfreeze
Mr.Dizzyfreeze wrote:
2011-02-03 05:58:16 -0800

yo of corse im goin to giv my boo a valentines day present for her sexz ness hahaha smile

funny dan
funny dan wrote:
2011-02-03 04:59:02 -0800

i love valentines day!i am sending valentines day with my sweet bf!i love him so much!!

aqxxpue
aqxxpue wrote:
2011-02-03 04:44:52 -0800

I mean my baby's dady

aqxxpue
aqxxpue wrote:
2011-02-03 04:43:52 -0800

I will get my babys daft something special.

xYojo
xYojo wrote:
2011-02-03 01:49:57 -0800

I love Valentines Day! But I don't know If I'm spending it with anyone?

im good for u

loranit wrote:
2011-02-03 01:29:43 -0800

the best sth 4 me is my birthday is after the Valentine's Day only with 3 dayz

aqxxpue15
aqxxpue15 wrote:
2011-02-02 23:48:15 -0800

Well I'm dating this Guy sortive and I will get him something very nice and sweety.

amiagothoremo?
amiagothoremo? wrote:
2011-02-02 23:45:10 -0800

I am SOOO getting something awesome for him!

Hunter Bug
Hunter Bug wrote:
2011-02-02 22:32:59 -0800

i love my bf more than anything in the world and he knows it!!!

miss princessemo1
miss princessemo1 wrote:
2011-02-02 22:15:45 -0800

i have to say
my bf is amazing and pretty much adorable and i love him

dakota hates this
dakota hates this wrote:
2011-02-02 20:22:57 -0800

my girl i love her she's the most beautiful

drknayana
drknayana wrote:
2011-02-02 18:57:49 -0800

i just love my valentine.. he is just more than as a frnd...

drknayana
drknayana wrote:
2011-02-02 18:57:18 -0800

i

eMo_BaBe_xx
eMo_BaBe_xx wrote:
2011-02-02 17:56:55 -0800

What is the point of valentines day if u don't have a date? Frown x

anchita
anchita wrote:
2011-02-02 17:54:31 -0800

hah! happy valentines day!

Atianadiva
Atianadiva wrote:
2011-02-02 15:22:43 -0800

Valentines is a wonderful holiday to show the person and people in your lives that you love how much you love them

-Royce
-Royce wrote:
2011-02-02 13:21:01 -0800

In Middle School we gave out wooden roses. I still have all of mine. :3

Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin wrote:
2011-02-02 13:17:54 -0800

Ahh.... I like it; in fifth grade there was soooo much freaking candy =3=
And now.... gods, I don't know.

Do You Have a Valentine?

• Yeah, I *heart* my Valentine.
  • No. I'm flying solo this year.
  • I'm working on it!
  • Valentine's Day is way too commercialized for me.

Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...
Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"american_brit" wrote: "Pokemaster235" wrote: YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.  I think your tangent was very good. You seem to have a pretty solid grasp of the situation, and you also are capable of expressing it well. Great post, great job.
reply about 1 hour
KittehFace
KittehFace posted in Debating:
Why do you think that drama shouldn't stop? Don't you come in the chat room clueless about what's going on, the only fact you know currently is that drama is going on? Hmm....odd opinion, I think it should stop because most of the drama that happens on here is just petty and pathetic.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"catseli" wrote:I think that people should respect other people who are wiser than you. For example a 10 year old should respect a 11 year old but that 10 year old has to respect a grandpa because the grandpa is smarter and wiser than the 10 year old. I don't believe respect should be based off of level of intelligence or wisdom.  Also, age doesn't play a factor in how "smart" a person is. It does affect how much experience someone may have in the world though, thus more knowledge gained... (: But knowledge is not equivalent to sagacity. Honestly, I'm not sure if this makes any sense. I'm tired and I'm going to be going to bed soon. I'll have to check this out later. Thanks! Goodnight!
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote:Yes, but not the kind of respect you are thinking of. A 10 year old should respect a 30 year old in a way of authority, but a 10 year old should respect an 11 year old in a way of respecting a peer. (Sometimes I find technology really irritating :annoyed. Like now. Here goes my third attempt of posting. Yay...) Agreed. Not to say that a 30 year old deserves more respect, but it should be displayed differently. The ways I respect my mom and my two year old neighbor, for example, are both distinct -but it's respect all the same. Everyone deserves respect (Gosh I feel redundant), but is should be presented in a way that's unique to the individual.
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Debating:
"Pokemaster235" wrote:YES! WE women have been neglected for too long!!! I wouldn't necessarily say that. The fight for women's rights has gone on and those for feminist  rights seem to have won. Sure, there is no way to fully promote equal rights, but when it comes to women's place in society -at least in places such as the United States and European countries and in many other regions- it's been on a more leveled playing field with men.  So here? Here where I am? I'm satisfied. I don't believe that women's rights have been neglected. In some ways, they're held above those of men. But out there? Beyond the borders of my "humble" dwelling, there are some problems. Women are abused and seen as lesser. (I'm trying to put this in nicer terms. I don't think it's working... :/)  I think we need to work on fixing those, instead of complaining about how we're deprived as our rights. Because honestly? We have no idea how bad it is.  Sorry,  I went on a mini tangent.