Comments

Valentine's Day

Legend has it Valentine was an Italian bishop who lived about the same time as the priest Valentine. He was imprisoned because he secretly married couples, against the laws of the Roman emperor. Back to Article

Mr.Dizzyfreeze
Mr.Dizzyfreeze wrote:
2011-02-03 05:58:16 -0800

yo of corse im goin to giv my boo a valentines day present for her sexz ness hahaha smile

funny dan
funny dan wrote:
2011-02-03 04:59:02 -0800

i love valentines day!i am sending valentines day with my sweet bf!i love him so much!!

aqxxpue
aqxxpue wrote:
2011-02-03 04:44:52 -0800

I mean my baby's dady

aqxxpue
aqxxpue wrote:
2011-02-03 04:43:52 -0800

I will get my babys daft something special.

xYojo
xYojo wrote:
2011-02-03 01:49:57 -0800

I love Valentines Day! But I don't know If I'm spending it with anyone?

im good for u

loranit wrote:
2011-02-03 01:29:43 -0800

the best sth 4 me is my birthday is after the Valentine's Day only with 3 dayz

aqxxpue15
aqxxpue15 wrote:
2011-02-02 23:48:15 -0800

Well I'm dating this Guy sortive and I will get him something very nice and sweety.

amiagothoremo?
amiagothoremo? wrote:
2011-02-02 23:45:10 -0800

I am SOOO getting something awesome for him!

Hunter Bug
Hunter Bug wrote:
2011-02-02 22:32:59 -0800

i love my bf more than anything in the world and he knows it!!!

miss princessemo1
miss princessemo1 wrote:
2011-02-02 22:15:45 -0800

i have to say
my bf is amazing and pretty much adorable and i love him

dakota hates this
dakota hates this wrote:
2011-02-02 20:22:57 -0800

my girl i love her she's the most beautiful

drknayana
drknayana wrote:
2011-02-02 18:57:49 -0800

i just love my valentine.. he is just more than as a frnd...

drknayana
drknayana wrote:
2011-02-02 18:57:18 -0800

i

eMo_BaBe_xx
eMo_BaBe_xx wrote:
2011-02-02 17:56:55 -0800

What is the point of valentines day if u don't have a date? Frown x

anchita
anchita wrote:
2011-02-02 17:54:31 -0800

hah! happy valentines day!

Atianadiva
Atianadiva wrote:
2011-02-02 15:22:43 -0800

Valentines is a wonderful holiday to show the person and people in your lives that you love how much you love them

-Royce
-Royce wrote:
2011-02-02 13:21:01 -0800

In Middle School we gave out wooden roses. I still have all of mine. :3

Kagamine Rin
Kagamine Rin wrote:
2011-02-02 13:17:54 -0800

Ahh.... I like it; in fifth grade there was soooo much freaking candy =3=
And now.... gods, I don't know.

Do You Have a Valentine?

• Yeah, I *heart* my Valentine.
  • No. I'm flying solo this year.
  • I'm working on it!
  • Valentine's Day is way too commercialized for me.

Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...
Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...

Random in the forums

Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Taidoku" wrote:it's wrong because society made it wrong how authoritarian
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in General:
the junior mods and other debaters/regular forum posters
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"kingofdisaster_" wrote:I think they do. I feel like if I say they don't, they'll attack me. Well. They haven't attacked me yet.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Teh_Skittlez" wrote: Ghosts require more explanation than they provide answers Elaborate? Are you saying that they require more effort than they can give back, or that they hold more mystery than knowledge? There's some phenomena that goes unexplained. But that's the important part, we don't have an explanation. By using ghosts as a solution, we are making unexplained assumptions, you're just displacing your lack of explanation onto the ghost, rather than the event itself. And that's the other part, I haven't heard any physics based woo-free explanation for a disembodied intelligence that lacks a physical body but manages to interact with the physical world. So, for me it's basic Occam's razor. The more complicated answer could be true, but until we have evidence to support the assumptions made it's best to go with the simpler hypotheses that operate within the framework we already have.      First off, I do not believe in ghosts. But, why does this entity have to be intelligent? Why can't be some type of unknown energetic remnant of a past life that's being harbored in a given location? Also, how is nothing simpler than a hypothesis? Admitting to not having an explanation is not a bad thing, especially when you don't have one. There's nothing wrong with saying you haven't been convinced of any particular hypothesis so far, and therefore it remains unexplained to you. You aren't saying it was nothing, you're saying you don't know what it was.  How would we measure this remnant energy of a past life? How many joules should we expect to see? The reason we presume cognizance is because people asserting hypotheses about ghosts often assume that these spirits interact with the world and possess some understanding of cause and effect.
ChickenGoPowPow