Comments

Valentine's Day

Legend has it Valentine was an Italian bishop who lived about the same time as the priest Valentine. He was imprisoned because he secretly married couples, against the laws of the Roman emperor. Back to Article

ninoska2495
ninoska2495 wrote:
2014-02-13 10:40:33 -0800

.Vv. Lmaooooo Damnn Angieeee ^_^

anaya_loves_chu
anaya_loves_chu wrote:
2014-02-13 10:39:10 -0800

same too you 2!!

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-13 10:38:52 -0800

all you ppl that are sad that you dont have one, just ask your crush then smile unless hes taken Frown

DaniKitty
DaniKitty wrote:
2014-02-13 10:36:30 -0800

gurl, you is beautifullllll

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-02-13 10:35:29 -0800

You aren't Ugly DaniKitty

anaya_loves_chu
anaya_loves_chu wrote:
2014-02-13 10:35:01 -0800

i dont got a valentine partner!! Frown sadly im not pretty enough

DaniKitty
DaniKitty wrote:
2014-02-13 10:33:51 -0800

sadly life, i don't have a valentine, maybe it's because i'm so uglyFrown

SpAiNsH_yOuNgEr
SpAiNsH_yOuNgEr wrote:
2014-02-13 10:32:00 -0800

I hopse she says yes

XxKagomexInuyashaxX
XxKagomexInuyashaxX wrote:
2014-02-13 10:30:38 -0800

Even though i do have a valentine i will spend most of tomorrow with my friends

TheHunterGames
TheHunterGames wrote:
2014-02-13 09:53:05 -0800

I don't have a valentine ):

adora12
adora12 wrote:
2014-02-13 08:59:31 -0800

Valentine day is awesome but no one like me so do i need to die or what?

phoenix_Esha123
phoenix_Esha123 wrote:
2014-02-13 08:57:22 -0800

I still love it though I may not have a Valentine

jammy154
jammy154 wrote:
2014-02-13 08:53:48 -0800

i wil marry you i am 17

Rahul007
Rahul007 wrote:
2014-02-13 08:52:47 -0800

love it

emolove325
emolove325 wrote:
2014-02-13 08:08:30 -0800

he was more than beheaded. he was burned hanged beaten then hung on a tree for three weeks to scare the public

DaniKitty
DaniKitty wrote:
2014-02-13 08:01:38 -0800

omg i'm so sorry to hear thatFrown

amber313
amber313 wrote:
2014-02-13 07:59:06 -0800

i really liked it

-FallinForYou-
-FallinForYou- wrote:
2014-02-13 07:56:52 -0800

Aw . ): im sorry about that love .

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2014-02-13 07:56:24 -0800

why cant it be christmas or halloween again!?

princess_cutie12
princess_cutie12 wrote:
2014-02-13 07:55:10 -0800

oh sorry to hear that...

Do You Have a Valentine?

• Yeah, I *heart* my Valentine.
  • No. I'm flying solo this year.
  • I'm working on it!
  • Valentine's Day is way too commercialized for me.

Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...
Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...

Random in the forums

Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
"Bakkabooka" wrote:i believe that christ will come and....i forgot    and some bad stuff will happen to the bad peeps but not hell The end
Bakkabooka
Bakkabooka posted in Debating:
i believe that christ will come and....i forgot
LAZY778
LAZY778 posted in Debating:
"Ellamy" wrote: I'm going to answer logically and scientifically here : as we all know, the earth was a natural disaster, which means, it wasn't supposed to been made. The Sun rotates around the Earth. Our Sun burns, that's why we see in the pictures, from the satellite "Hubble" the Sun is burning little by little. In a about proximally two million years the Earth will be gone. Scientists say that they're positive that the world will end but, not in a very,very,very long time. What I mean is that the world is going to end naturally, or in it's own way of course. As we all know the Earth rotates 24 hours, although: 1- the world is going to end naturally, unless us humans do anything to damage it (contamination, explosions...)  2- you will die before the world ends, don't worry ;)    Well in case you haven't noticed but we are destroying our world where did you get your information that is probably how it would have happened.But look around  look at the landfills and global warming! We have ruined our planet and sadly when mankind goes down so will the nature and wild animals and it will be our fault.Unless people really like for real cared! But they don't. So your fact were true before but now that we desroyed the earth and are still doing so this world for us won't end natrually. Also what about our kids their kids their grandchildren so even if though the world won't end in our lifetime what about our future families? What about them? :(
Ellamy
Ellamy posted in Debating:
DonnaIva
Hiii! This is my first english poem/song I hope u like it, and.. sorry for grammar, After all, I am not native-speaking-english.girl STEP OUT OF SHADOW Suddenly, you realise, You are going down a wrong path, It is too late to turn around… Just open your eyes and hurry up Cause time flies…   At the moment, All your dreams seem so worthless, And your apologizes so useless. The reflection in the mirror Doesen`t seem yours any more, Can you move on? You are not so sure…   Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!   You think about The opportunities that you have lost, About hurting one you love, And that really hurts the most… You scream but no one hears you, You cry but no one sees you…   I know , They `ve been telling you To give up, that this is just an illusion; But I am telling you: That is a wrong conclusion! Don`t listen what they say, Little things can push Your problems away!     Just step out of shadow and smile, I know it it`s hard, But please, try! The world is not  sad or dark, In every single man, There is a good spark!