Comments

Valentine's Day

Legend has it Valentine was an Italian bishop who lived about the same time as the priest Valentine. He was imprisoned because he secretly married couples, against the laws of the Roman emperor. Back to Article

money maker swag
money maker swag wrote:
2011-02-02 11:54:08 -0800

I NEED ME ANOTHER BOYFRIEND BECUSE I ON TO THE NEXT ONE

teairrah
teairrah wrote:
2011-02-02 10:54:53 -0800

i lov v-day

MNRKAgentSmithy
MNRKAgentSmithy wrote:
2011-02-02 10:38:13 -0800

Valentines Day is only good if you have a girlfriend/boyfriend.

kayla2pretty
kayla2pretty wrote:
2011-02-02 10:36:46 -0800

love valentines day

-Majestic.Miracle
-Majestic.Miracle wrote:
2011-02-02 10:16:40 -0800

I don't really like Valentines Day .....

cookiemonster12_1682348
cookiemonster12_1682348 wrote:
2011-02-02 10:15:21 -0800

i like holloween better cookies!!!! :P

mrs mindless
mrs mindless wrote:
2011-02-02 10:05:05 -0800

V day is the best day duhh

collin99
collin99 wrote:
2011-02-02 09:21:34 -0800

awesomeeee

Little Miss Awesome123
Little Miss Awesome123 wrote:
2011-02-02 09:09:19 -0800

Valentines Day is my b-day so I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

geekedup247
geekedup247 wrote:
2011-02-02 09:09:11 -0800

I like getting soft GIANT teddy bears and roses. (: But I don't like when some dude I really don't like gives me stuff...What am I suppose 2 say "I'm not gonna take that, your ugly"? ):

luzu1
luzu1 wrote:
2011-02-02 09:08:07 -0800

awesome

flowertam
flowertam wrote:
2011-02-02 08:59:12 -0800

i think that i like it

sticky 10
sticky 10 wrote:
2011-02-02 07:36:02 -0800

V day is the best day evr..its the tyme for love

Do You Have a Valentine?

• Yeah, I *heart* my Valentine.
  • No. I'm flying solo this year.
  • I'm working on it!
  • Valentine's Day is way too commercialized for me.

Micro_micro-cookielips
Valentine’s Day is the perfect time for cookies. Well, most any time is the perfect time for cook...
Micro_valentine-crossword-micro
Valentine's Day is almost here! Time for candy, hearts, flowers, love and, of course, Kidzworld's...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...
Micro_vintage_micro
We’re all familiar with the hearts and candies and flowers associated with Valentine’s Day, but w...

Random in the forums

Kirarin12
Kirarin12 posted in General:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabeAlmighty" wrote:Yes I am a christian and yes the death penalty in the Bible stands strong. Cause when Judgment day comes, he will send those who didn't work in his will, to eternity in hell. He won't show mercy anymore because he already did before, enough to send his son to sacrifice his life for us. Yeah and that's all good and gravy. But what did Jesus say? Jesus said to forgive those who wrong you/ Jesus said that we should turn the other cheek. When it comes to The Death Penalty in The Bible, Jesus ended the capitol punishment in the Mosaic Laws.
9bella
9bella posted in General:
9bella
9bella posted in Debating:
Depending on the person yes.  If they love  saying them go ahead plant one but if its a person you've  never met or never say yo mama's it could defenitley be offensive. Like I said  it all depends on the person
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Debating:
If you get offended by a "Yo Mama" joke, you deserved it. Only way you could run into it is by you choosing to look at them or somebody jokingly saying it. The original purpose of "Yo Mama" jokes is to get offended. They were used to instigate fights so that person could "swing first." You are intentionally trying to aggravate someone when you say it.  If someone is saying it jokingly to you, then you must know that person. They know what your mother is like in real life and they know how you are. They know you won't get offended by it. Now, if they don't know you personally like that, then they are inconsiderate. That person should know before hand what the status of your mother is before even conceiving the idea of saying it.  And I mean seriously, they are pretty childish. You should know not to entertain the situation and just leave. Personally for me, these jokes never struck me. Ever. I know what my mother looks like, how she is. The person that's saying it doesn't. So how can anything they say about her be true?