Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Should I Dump My Guy?

I don't know what to do about my BF. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of music to listen to and never lets me do what I want. If I break up with him, this will be the last time we go out. Back to Article

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-27 08:26:00 -0700

I would be scared to hurt the guys feeling's thats all

aewan
aewan wrote:
2013-07-27 07:35:56 -0700

I hate readind .... Devil

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-19 03:12:43 -0700

Never Read It...

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:12:10 -0700

don't dump him..throw him in the bin

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:08:12 -0700

i DUNNO ASK A GOAT.

kaiyacoolgurl
kaiyacoolgurl wrote:
2012-08-04 11:30:29 -0700

my boyfriend cheated should i dump him lies r not ok

ALYPOP888
ALYPOP888 wrote:
2012-03-28 19:16:28 -0700

My Ex bf wants to be friends right now, but he said he still really likes me and he kissed me and it was my first kiss ever! But the thing is we don't date so it was weird?

juno12349
juno12349 wrote:
2012-03-28 19:13:34 -0700

me and my bf are growing apart too im just gonna talk to him about it

Sam_Luvs_You
Sam_Luvs_You wrote:
2011-07-20 20:18:14 -0700

My bf NEVER EVER Gets On Anymore So Im Thinkin ABout Dumpin Him

author in my future1
author in my future1 wrote:
2011-04-25 08:37:50 -0700

frustrations out of our systems about one another.

author in my future1
author in my future1 wrote:
2011-04-25 08:37:22 -0700

my boyfriends a year older than me too but he acts younger than he is to make me laugh not older. at some times he'll act older when needed but not when it is uneeded. you need to talk with him about it tell him you need to stop thinking about the negative and turn to the positive. as for your parents mine never were married and their seperrated. my mom loves me but my step mom hates me. i just ignore her but if your moms your birth mom work things out. me and my mom have little scuffles to get

kortygal123
kortygal123 wrote:
2010-04-05 10:57:18 -0700

i would say dump becuz he should lik u for u not sum1 tht he just wants u 2 be no1 iz picture-perfect and he should know tht.good luck

coolgreg12
coolgreg12 wrote:
2010-03-31 02:26:01 -0700

you dont need him he should be making you happy when your down not bring you down it the other way around

Percentage of Divorced American Families?

• 35%.
  • 80%.
  • 25%.
  • 50%.

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

9bella
9bella posted in Family Issues:
i have not seen my cousin since i was three or four. based of eavesdropping this is what i know: his mom wants nothing to do with the family. My uncle and hi mom were not married just dating o there was no divorce agreement he is my only cousin for now next to all my  second cousins. my uncle got to talk to him 2 years ago My grandma got to watch a play he did  three years ago about  2 years ago my mom  found a picture of him im not supposed to know any of this. i  remember my past really good since age three. and I till remember him and almost every night i cry about him. my dreams at night have turned into when i run into him. My plan i he lives in a small town next to my grandmas town so this summer i will stay at my grandmas house and try to run into him.   Is anyone in a similar situation  I want advise
DefendTheAlien-
Skin color shouldn't matter and it shouldn't even be brought up in the discussion of love. To some people yes skin color means everything, those people are not right. From one darker skin person to another, this fear of always being denied because of our skin color is always gonna be there, you've just got to accept the people who accept you and ignore the others who don't.
9bella
9bella posted in Family Issues:
"dogfobia" wrote: For those who already don't know, I have overprotective parents. I'm already 13 and I'm still not allowed to do somethings that lower aged kids are allowed. And most kids my age already get to do these stuff. I've already talked to them but they still think I'm too young. And I have good grades and super mature for my age. List of things I'm not allowed to do: go outside alone, go to the backyard alone, go to movies, wear makeup, get a pet, date, have a phone, have fa-book, eat things without asking, buy things, go on youtube, call my friends, go to friends house, invite friends over,etc Like seriously how am I supposed to live my childhood right without doing any of these things. I've already talked to them a bunch of times and they say I can do it when I'm 18. Please help me!!! where you live could have a giant role. like if you live in a huge city that effects a lot. The news could explain a lot if a lot of kidnapping  have happened i would not let a kid outside with out me knowing. but other than that im stuck ive never had this problem right now my battle is going to the mall with my friends im 11
princess_surupa
Talk with you parents patiently. Equally talk to your brother & ask why he's doing it.
princess_surupa
Not really , Skin  color doesn't matter :)