Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Should I Dump My Guy?

I don't know what to do about my BF. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of music to listen to and never lets me do what I want. If I break up with him, this will be the last time we go out. Back to Article

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-27 08:26:00 -0700

I would be scared to hurt the guys feeling's thats all

aewan
aewan wrote:
2013-07-27 07:35:56 -0700

I hate readind .... Devil

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-19 03:12:43 -0700

Never Read It...

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:12:10 -0700

don't dump him..throw him in the bin

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:08:12 -0700

i DUNNO ASK A GOAT.

kaiyacoolgurl
kaiyacoolgurl wrote:
2012-08-04 11:30:29 -0700

my boyfriend cheated should i dump him lies r not ok

ALYPOP888
ALYPOP888 wrote:
2012-03-28 19:16:28 -0700

My Ex bf wants to be friends right now, but he said he still really likes me and he kissed me and it was my first kiss ever! But the thing is we don't date so it was weird?

juno12349
juno12349 wrote:
2012-03-28 19:13:34 -0700

me and my bf are growing apart too im just gonna talk to him about it

Sam_Luvs_You
Sam_Luvs_You wrote:
2011-07-20 20:18:14 -0700

My bf NEVER EVER Gets On Anymore So Im Thinkin ABout Dumpin Him

author in my future1
author in my future1 wrote:
2011-04-25 08:37:50 -0700

frustrations out of our systems about one another.

author in my future1
author in my future1 wrote:
2011-04-25 08:37:22 -0700

my boyfriends a year older than me too but he acts younger than he is to make me laugh not older. at some times he'll act older when needed but not when it is uneeded. you need to talk with him about it tell him you need to stop thinking about the negative and turn to the positive. as for your parents mine never were married and their seperrated. my mom loves me but my step mom hates me. i just ignore her but if your moms your birth mom work things out. me and my mom have little scuffles to get

kortygal123
kortygal123 wrote:
2010-04-05 10:57:18 -0700

i would say dump becuz he should lik u for u not sum1 tht he just wants u 2 be no1 iz picture-perfect and he should know tht.good luck

coolgreg12
coolgreg12 wrote:
2010-03-31 02:26:01 -0700

you dont need him he should be making you happy when your down not bring you down it the other way around

Percentage of Divorced American Families?

• 35%.
  • 80%.
  • 25%.
  • 50%.

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)