Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Should I Dump My Guy?

I don't know what to do about my BF. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of music to listen to and never lets me do what I want. If I break up with him, this will be the last time we go out. Back to Article

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-27 08:26:00 -0700

I would be scared to hurt the guys feeling's thats all

aewan
aewan wrote:
2013-07-27 07:35:56 -0700

I hate readind .... Devil

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-19 03:12:43 -0700

Never Read It...

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:12:10 -0700

don't dump him..throw him in the bin

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:08:12 -0700

i DUNNO ASK A GOAT.

kaiyacoolgurl
kaiyacoolgurl wrote:
2012-08-04 11:30:29 -0700

my boyfriend cheated should i dump him lies r not ok

ALYPOP888
ALYPOP888 wrote:
2012-03-28 19:16:28 -0700

My Ex bf wants to be friends right now, but he said he still really likes me and he kissed me and it was my first kiss ever! But the thing is we don't date so it was weird?

juno12349
juno12349 wrote:
2012-03-28 19:13:34 -0700

me and my bf are growing apart too im just gonna talk to him about it

Sam_Luvs_You
Sam_Luvs_You wrote:
2011-07-20 20:18:14 -0700

My bf NEVER EVER Gets On Anymore So Im Thinkin ABout Dumpin Him

author in my future1
author in my future1 wrote:
2011-04-25 08:37:50 -0700

frustrations out of our systems about one another.

author in my future1
author in my future1 wrote:
2011-04-25 08:37:22 -0700

my boyfriends a year older than me too but he acts younger than he is to make me laugh not older. at some times he'll act older when needed but not when it is uneeded. you need to talk with him about it tell him you need to stop thinking about the negative and turn to the positive. as for your parents mine never were married and their seperrated. my mom loves me but my step mom hates me. i just ignore her but if your moms your birth mom work things out. me and my mom have little scuffles to get

kortygal123
kortygal123 wrote:
2010-04-05 10:57:18 -0700

i would say dump becuz he should lik u for u not sum1 tht he just wants u 2 be no1 iz picture-perfect and he should know tht.good luck

coolgreg12
coolgreg12 wrote:
2010-03-31 02:26:01 -0700

you dont need him he should be making you happy when your down not bring you down it the other way around

Percentage of Divorced American Families?

• 35%.
  • 80%.
  • 25%.
  • 50%.

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (