Comments

Dear Dish-It, Should I Dump My Guy?

I don't know what to do about my BF. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of music to listen to and never lets me do what I want. If I break up with him, this will be the last time we go out. Back to Article

Liyah_Mahone
Liyah_Mahone wrote:
2013-07-27 08:26:00 -0700

I would be scared to hurt the guys feeling's thats all

aewan
aewan wrote:
2013-07-27 07:35:56 -0700

I hate readind .... Devil

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-19 03:12:43 -0700

Never Read It...

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-19 03:12:10 -0700

don't dump him..throw him in the bin

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-05-19 03:08:12 -0700

i DUNNO ASK A GOAT.

kaiyacoolgurl
kaiyacoolgurl wrote:
2012-08-04 11:30:29 -0700

my boyfriend cheated should i dump him lies r not ok

ALYPOP888
ALYPOP888 wrote:
2012-03-28 19:16:28 -0700

My Ex bf wants to be friends right now, but he said he still really likes me and he kissed me and it was my first kiss ever! But the thing is we don't date so it was weird?

juno12349
juno12349 wrote:
2012-03-28 19:13:34 -0700

me and my bf are growing apart too im just gonna talk to him about it

Sam_Luvs_You
Sam_Luvs_You wrote:
2011-07-20 20:18:14 -0700

My bf NEVER EVER Gets On Anymore So Im Thinkin ABout Dumpin Him

author in my future1
author in my future1 wrote:
2011-04-25 08:37:50 -0700

frustrations out of our systems about one another.

author in my future1
author in my future1 wrote:
2011-04-25 08:37:22 -0700

my boyfriends a year older than me too but he acts younger than he is to make me laugh not older. at some times he'll act older when needed but not when it is uneeded. you need to talk with him about it tell him you need to stop thinking about the negative and turn to the positive. as for your parents mine never were married and their seperrated. my mom loves me but my step mom hates me. i just ignore her but if your moms your birth mom work things out. me and my mom have little scuffles to get

kortygal123
kortygal123 wrote:
2010-04-05 10:57:18 -0700

i would say dump becuz he should lik u for u not sum1 tht he just wants u 2 be no1 iz picture-perfect and he should know tht.good luck

coolgreg12
coolgreg12 wrote:
2010-03-31 02:26:01 -0700

you dont need him he should be making you happy when your down not bring you down it the other way around

Percentage of Divorced American Families?

• 35%.
  • 80%.
  • 25%.
  • 50%.

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand