Comments

Dear Dish-It, Should I Dump My Guy?

I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of music to listen to and he never lets me do what I want. Should I dump him? Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-12-01 09:59:20 -0800

Dump him DUDE. NUH UH BRO. NUH UH.

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-01 09:55:33 -0800

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-20 16:03:34 -0700

dump him no one wants two fathers lolz

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-09-19 16:47:59 -0700

I would never let my guy do that. If he ever does bye bye.

sugarpetals
sugarpetals wrote:
2013-09-19 16:34:26 -0700

he sounds like some idiot mabye u should jus follow ur heart

lilbabychantel
lilbabychantel wrote:
2013-06-10 13:11:27 -0700

i agree with ayyee yoo cece pretty

star81
star81 wrote:
2013-06-10 11:30:43 -0700

just follow your heart, and if you think it's time to let him fly away then, let him go, but follow your heart

ayyee yoo cece pretty
ayyee yoo cece pretty wrote:
2013-06-10 10:34:02 -0700

heckz nawl dnt let him
chnge u. i would let him go n a second heckz nawl

ayyee yoo cece pretty
ayyee yoo cece pretty wrote:
2013-06-10 10:33:36 -0700

heckz nawl dnt let chnge u. i would let him go n a second heckz nawl

lilsweet21
lilsweet21 wrote:
2013-06-10 10:28:28 -0700

dump him why did u got him in the first place

100starchick
100starchick wrote:
2013-06-10 09:50:27 -0700

Dump him I'm never let a boy change me and my ways of how I do things smile

Emo_Dinosaur
Emo_Dinosaur wrote:
2013-06-10 09:39:43 -0700

Get rid of that guy. He is not worth it. KICK HIM TO THE KIRB!!!

lilmiss kayla 101
lilmiss kayla 101 wrote:
2013-06-10 09:37:40 -0700

So true

LadiiYellow
LadiiYellow wrote:
2013-06-10 09:35:58 -0700

dump him. dnt never let a guy thimk thets hes in controll when he says to do something you should do the next...........you need to be the one to govern him

Zombi3zOMG
Zombi3zOMG wrote:
2013-05-12 08:27:32 -0700

Obviously, he's not worth your time. Us guys can be unpredictable sometimes.. Let him know how you feel and then if it takes a turn for the worst you know it wasn't meant to be. To be in a relationship it means to be equal with one another, some guys just don't understand this because their 'ego' is blocking that. Also their head is probably in their #&%. Don't spend so much time obsessing over this.

Zombi3zOMG
Zombi3zOMG wrote:
2013-05-12 08:27:32 -0700

kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2013-04-24 13:00:22 -0700

same i miss mine so much

mb lov
mb lov wrote:
2013-04-13 11:10:39 -0700

i go with wat LaurenM10 is saying

KittyBoop
KittyBoop wrote:
2013-04-08 13:36:55 -0700

yeah, I agree. do what you think is right for both of you.

xoxomygirlcute
xoxomygirlcute wrote:
2013-04-08 13:12:44 -0700

no its not our daddy make sure we are okay that's why i wish i have my daddy but he not hear right now

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I am a 14 year-old guy and I feel I can make my own decisions. I have had long hair ever since 7t...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
reply 1 day
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
reply 1 day
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
reply 1 day
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
reply 1 day
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me
reply 1 day