Comments

Dear Dish-It, Should I Dump My Guy?

I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of music to listen to and he never lets me do what I want. Should I dump him? Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-12-01 09:59:20 -0800

Dump him DUDE. NUH UH BRO. NUH UH.

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-01 09:55:33 -0800

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-20 16:03:34 -0700

dump him no one wants two fathers lolz

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-09-19 16:47:59 -0700

I would never let my guy do that. If he ever does bye bye.

sugarpetals
sugarpetals wrote:
2013-09-19 16:34:26 -0700

he sounds like some idiot mabye u should jus follow ur heart

lilbabychantel
lilbabychantel wrote:
2013-06-10 13:11:27 -0700

i agree with ayyee yoo cece pretty

star81
star81 wrote:
2013-06-10 11:30:43 -0700

just follow your heart, and if you think it's time to let him fly away then, let him go, but follow your heart

ayyee yoo cece pretty
ayyee yoo cece pretty wrote:
2013-06-10 10:34:02 -0700

heckz nawl dnt let him
chnge u. i would let him go n a second heckz nawl

ayyee yoo cece pretty
ayyee yoo cece pretty wrote:
2013-06-10 10:33:36 -0700

heckz nawl dnt let chnge u. i would let him go n a second heckz nawl

lilsweet21
lilsweet21 wrote:
2013-06-10 10:28:28 -0700

dump him why did u got him in the first place

100starchick
100starchick wrote:
2013-06-10 09:50:27 -0700

Dump him I'm never let a boy change me and my ways of how I do things smile

Emo_Dinosaur
Emo_Dinosaur wrote:
2013-06-10 09:39:43 -0700

Get rid of that guy. He is not worth it. KICK HIM TO THE KIRB!!!

lilmiss kayla 101
lilmiss kayla 101 wrote:
2013-06-10 09:37:40 -0700

So true

LadiiYellow
LadiiYellow wrote:
2013-06-10 09:35:58 -0700

dump him. dnt never let a guy thimk thets hes in controll when he says to do something you should do the next...........you need to be the one to govern him

Zombi3zOMG
Zombi3zOMG wrote:
2013-05-12 08:27:32 -0700

Obviously, he's not worth your time. Us guys can be unpredictable sometimes.. Let him know how you feel and then if it takes a turn for the worst you know it wasn't meant to be. To be in a relationship it means to be equal with one another, some guys just don't understand this because their 'ego' is blocking that. Also their head is probably in their #&%. Don't spend so much time obsessing over this.

Zombi3zOMG
Zombi3zOMG wrote:
2013-05-12 08:27:32 -0700

kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2013-04-24 13:00:22 -0700

same i miss mine so much

mb lov
mb lov wrote:
2013-04-13 11:10:39 -0700

i go with wat LaurenM10 is saying

KittyBoop
KittyBoop wrote:
2013-04-08 13:36:55 -0700

yeah, I agree. do what you think is right for both of you.

xoxomygirlcute
xoxomygirlcute wrote:
2013-04-08 13:12:44 -0700

no its not our daddy make sure we are okay that's why i wish i have my daddy but he not hear right now

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I am a 14 year-old guy and I feel I can make my own decisions. I have had long hair ever since 7t...

Electric_Rainbow24
-paint your nails and toes a simple color. like pink , purple , blue , silver etc  -start wearing studded earrings and like simple necklaces. like a heart necklace or a star necklace. then work your way up to the hoops and stuff  -make up:  start off with the basics, like light color eye shadow (the browns, white, pinks, etc) not too bold colors on eyeshadow. mascara and liquid eye liner if you'd like. Youtube tutorials will help you  -hair:  make it curly. put rollers in your hair at night and add a little clip on ribbon or bow. just wear your hair down more often make it wavy. there are tips on youtube on how to make it wavy and curly.
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Style:
I honestly don't know..... I have always been a geeky tomboy
LittleLowe
LittleLowe posted in Style:
I know how to change. I've seen people do this before. Here are some tips. #1: Start to wear dresses more often #2: Try  different types of hair styles ( or make up you're own) #3: Wear pink lipstick (if allowed by school rules) #4: Wear Pink clothes or  accessories ( like a bow or a skirt) #5: Smile more #6: Talk to boys or make more friends( be more social to others even if it's a boy) These are some tips I can give. Hope you enjoyed trying or reading this!!       Guess what, I am a tomboy!! Crazy right!  :o)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
First off, I fail to see how makeup is girly. But, I mean, little things...what you wear, how you wear it, a purse, lip stuff and eye stuff maybe?
GaaraOfTheSand