Comments

Dear Dish-It, Should I Dump My Guy?

I don't know what to do about my boyfriend. He acts like my father. He tells me what kind of music to listen to and he never lets me do what I want. Should I dump him? Back to Article

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-12-01 09:59:20 -0800

Dump him DUDE. NUH UH BRO. NUH UH.

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-12-01 09:55:33 -0800

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-20 16:03:34 -0700

dump him no one wants two fathers lolz

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-09-19 16:47:59 -0700

I would never let my guy do that. If he ever does bye bye.

sugarpetals
sugarpetals wrote:
2013-09-19 16:34:26 -0700

he sounds like some idiot mabye u should jus follow ur heart

lilbabychantel
lilbabychantel wrote:
2013-06-10 13:11:27 -0700

i agree with ayyee yoo cece pretty

star81
star81 wrote:
2013-06-10 11:30:43 -0700

just follow your heart, and if you think it's time to let him fly away then, let him go, but follow your heart

ayyee yoo cece pretty
ayyee yoo cece pretty wrote:
2013-06-10 10:34:02 -0700

heckz nawl dnt let him
chnge u. i would let him go n a second heckz nawl

ayyee yoo cece pretty
ayyee yoo cece pretty wrote:
2013-06-10 10:33:36 -0700

heckz nawl dnt let chnge u. i would let him go n a second heckz nawl

lilsweet21
lilsweet21 wrote:
2013-06-10 10:28:28 -0700

dump him why did u got him in the first place

100starchick
100starchick wrote:
2013-06-10 09:50:27 -0700

Dump him I'm never let a boy change me and my ways of how I do things smile

Emo_Dinosaur
Emo_Dinosaur wrote:
2013-06-10 09:39:43 -0700

Get rid of that guy. He is not worth it. KICK HIM TO THE KIRB!!!

lilmiss kayla 101
lilmiss kayla 101 wrote:
2013-06-10 09:37:40 -0700

So true

LadiiYellow
LadiiYellow wrote:
2013-06-10 09:35:58 -0700

dump him. dnt never let a guy thimk thets hes in controll when he says to do something you should do the next...........you need to be the one to govern him

Zombi3zOMG_2023640
Zombi3zOMG_2023640 wrote:
2013-05-12 08:27:32 -0700

Obviously, he's not worth your time. Us guys can be unpredictable sometimes.. Let him know how you feel and then if it takes a turn for the worst you know it wasn't meant to be. To be in a relationship it means to be equal with one another, some guys just don't understand this because their 'ego' is blocking that. Also their head is probably in their #&%. Don't spend so much time obsessing over this.

Zombi3zOMG_2023640
Zombi3zOMG_2023640 wrote:
2013-05-12 08:27:32 -0700

kalvin
kalvin wrote:
2013-04-24 13:00:22 -0700

same i miss mine so much

mb lov
mb lov wrote:
2013-04-13 11:10:39 -0700

i go with wat LaurenM10 is saying

KittyBoop
KittyBoop wrote:
2013-04-08 13:36:55 -0700

yeah, I agree. do what you think is right for both of you.

xoxomygirlcute_2363444
xoxomygirlcute_2363444 wrote:
2013-04-08 13:12:44 -0700

no its not our daddy make sure we are okay that's why i wish i have my daddy but he not hear right now

Have You Ever Been Dumped?

• Yes - it sucks.
  • No - I'm always the one doing the dumping.

I am a 14 year-old guy and I feel I can make my own decisions. I have had long hair ever since 7t...

jordand08
I'm really sorry you have to do through this and that you think you have to go through this alone. But I'm here. Maybe you should move with your dad. It would be safer for you there then with your mom. People say, that the people who you love are the one's who hurt you the most. But not in this case, your parents and the one's around you should be the reason you want to live. They should encourage you to do better, and not get mad when you don't succeed the first time. I understand what you're going through, and if you ever need me, I'm here. I am willing to talk, and sometimes, talking is all it needs to brighten someone's day. So please, come and talk to me. Just.. talk to your dad and see if you can move now, explain to him what's happening.
reply about 1 hour
Anime_
Anime_ posted in Family Issues:
There are millions of things that she does to me to hurt me. She hits a lot for no reason, she always says I'm 'talking back' when I'm just trying to explain in a polite way. She takes sides. When I yell at my 5 year old sister, She freaks out and grounds me it even worse hits me. When my sister yells at me or hits me, all she says is 'sweetie don't hit that brat'. And I'm not exaggerating cause she always does these things. The list can go on and on. When My mom calls me names or hurts my feelings and then I start crying, she calls me 'bratty' and other mean words, and she wonders why I have low self-esteem. I mean, people have feelings too. She thinks the world revolves around her. And when she's sad or angry, she wants me to comfort her. She hurts my feelings so bad that I just want to die. And shell probably be mad at me for dying. I can't take it. Ugh. And I have to deal with her for one more year, then im moving with My dad. Not like she'll miss me.
reply about 1 hour
viti
viti posted in Style:
i like all hairstyles
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Style:
Pj bottoms, and a shirt.
Mentally_Hilarious