Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Long Will We Just Be Friends?

I finally got my courage up to ask this girl out. Her reply was the well known, "Let's be friends first." How long does this "friends" thing last? Back to Article

57laughingblue
57laughingblue wrote:
2013-03-24 13:47:35 -0700

be nici to her like flirt

57laughingblue
57laughingblue wrote:
2013-03-24 13:47:34 -0700

be nici to her like flirt

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-03-24 08:22:26 -0700

If i likee some one i aint scared to tell em'

Mudslinger66
Mudslinger66 wrote:
2013-03-16 11:11:53 -0700

b urself

jlpsmcforever_1763079
jlpsmcforever_1763079 wrote:
2012-08-26 13:42:21 -0700

u should tlk to tht girl and be yourself it always works and dont be a jerk

Izzy Rose Hazzard
Izzy Rose Hazzard wrote:
2011-05-08 22:48:26 -0700

i hav a guy frnd tht i rely like, if i wer 2 go out
wiv him thn it WLD b bettr 2 b just friends

jcosmo10
jcosmo10 wrote:
2010-05-10 04:05:00 -0700

it last for at lest 10 years, iv been toled

Dish_it_poll3

Worst Way to Be Dumped?

• The "Let's be friends" line.
  • Finding out your guy/girl is cheating on you.
  • In front of your whole history class.
  • On Valentine's Day.

I have this girl in one of my classes and I know she likes me and she flirts with me, but she is ...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (