Comments

Dear Dish-It, How Long Will We Just Be Friends?

I finally got my courage up to ask this girl out. Her reply was the well known, "Let's be friends first." How long does this "friends" thing last? Back to Article

57laughingblue
57laughingblue wrote:
2013-03-24 13:47:35 -0700

be nici to her like flirt

57laughingblue
57laughingblue wrote:
2013-03-24 13:47:34 -0700

be nici to her like flirt

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-03-24 08:22:26 -0700

If i likee some one i aint scared to tell em'

Mudslinger66
Mudslinger66 wrote:
2013-03-16 11:11:53 -0700

b urself

jlpsmcforever
jlpsmcforever wrote:
2012-08-26 13:42:21 -0700

u should tlk to tht girl and be yourself it always works and dont be a jerk

Izzy Rose Hazzard
Izzy Rose Hazzard wrote:
2011-05-08 22:48:26 -0700

i hav a guy frnd tht i rely like, if i wer 2 go out
wiv him thn it WLD b bettr 2 b just friends

jcosmo10
jcosmo10 wrote:
2010-05-10 04:05:00 -0700

it last for at lest 10 years, iv been toled

Dish_it_poll3

Worst Way to Be Dumped?

• The "Let's be friends" line.
  • Finding out your guy/girl is cheating on you.
  • In front of your whole history class.
  • On Valentine's Day.

I have this girl in one of my classes and I know she likes me and she flirts with me, but she is ...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair