Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How Do You Battle Your Feelings?

How do you feel when your best bud makes the team and you don't? Back to Article

Bluedude105

Pegapony wrote:
2013-03-24 15:10:48 -0700

didn't work Sad

Emily613
Emily613 wrote:
2013-01-20 13:07:35 -0800

Ikr?? Lol, gotta love em'

lilMEEMEE
lilMEEMEE wrote:
2012-07-24 20:45:38 -0700

well i have a lot of emotions wen my bf be makin me mad

Aishuu
Aishuu wrote:
2012-06-01 10:53:30 -0700

I have alot of emotions as well.... Frown

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-03-25 14:49:09 -0700

HAHAHA Hormones how we love you

ASK ALLIE
ASK ALLIE wrote:
2011-06-16 12:26:22 -0700

i need help with that! i have alot of emotions!

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Do you ever crave chocolate, particularly when you're sad? Feelin' mad at the world? Can't figure...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
reply about 1 hour
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
reply about 1 hour
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D