Comments

How Do You Battle Your Feelings?

How do you feel when your best bud makes the team and you don't? Back to Article

Bluedude105

Pegapony wrote:
2013-03-24 15:10:48 -0700

didn't work Sad

Emily613
Emily613 wrote:
2013-01-20 13:07:35 -0800

Ikr?? Lol, gotta love em'

lilMEEMEE
lilMEEMEE wrote:
2012-07-24 20:45:38 -0700

well i have a lot of emotions wen my bf be makin me mad

Aishuu
Aishuu wrote:
2012-06-01 10:53:30 -0700

I have alot of emotions as well.... Frown

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-03-25 14:49:09 -0700

HAHAHA Hormones how we love you

ASK ALLIE
ASK ALLIE wrote:
2011-06-16 12:26:22 -0700

i need help with that! i have alot of emotions!

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Do you ever crave chocolate, particularly when you're sad? Feelin' mad at the world? Can't figure...

simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
My bff is awesome cuz she is always there for me and I'm always there for her. We always have a great time together. She's always there to cheer me up when I need cheering up the most. She can always count on me and I know that I can always count on her. She always understands me. And of course she is awesome because she is MY bff after all :p her name is sreeganga and her username on kw is scarlet177
reply about 1 hour
simran88
simran88 posted in Friends:
A perfect friend according to me should always be there for you whenever you need him or her. But they should also guide you to the right path. They should understand you. They should be sweet, understanding, caring and funny. And yes, by caring and understanding I did mean a bff and not a boyfriend. My perfect friend posted on this thread right before me... her username is scarlet177.
reply about 1 hour
GaaraOfTheSand
GaaraOfTheSand posted in Friends:
I Feel like I should paste this here  Always remember this: Someone out there loves you. May be here online or on the other side of the world but they would care that you died. Now please put down that knife/blade or rope or gun or anything and think "do you want things to get better" or "do you want the chance of things getting better to be eliminated. Now let your scars fade and remember these words "I care"
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D