Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How Do You Battle Your Feelings?

How do you feel when your best bud makes the team and you don't? Back to Article

Bluedude105

Pegapony wrote:
2013-03-24 15:10:48 -0700

didn't work Sad

Emily613
Emily613 wrote:
2013-01-20 13:07:35 -0800

Ikr?? Lol, gotta love em'

lilMEEMEE
lilMEEMEE wrote:
2012-07-24 20:45:38 -0700

well i have a lot of emotions wen my bf be makin me mad

Aishuu
Aishuu wrote:
2012-06-01 10:53:30 -0700

I have alot of emotions as well.... Frown

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-03-25 14:49:09 -0700

HAHAHA Hormones how we love you

ASK ALLIE
ASK ALLIE wrote:
2011-06-16 12:26:22 -0700

i need help with that! i have alot of emotions!

Are You Really Emotional?

• Sometimes I get a little teary-eyed or angry.
  • Not really. I'm pretty chill.
  • I constantly feel like I'm on an emotional rollercoaster.
  • Are you kidding? I don't have time for emotions.

Do you ever crave chocolate, particularly when you're sad? Feelin' mad at the world? Can't figure...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (