Comments

Hilary Duff Biography

Hilary Duff and her big sis Haylie are set to star in a new flick together - Material Girls. Find out more about this teen mogul right here! Back to Article

Ameliathermopolis
Ameliathermopolis wrote:
2013-12-05 05:14:29 -0800

luv her songs as well as her......

PrinzezzJanz
PrinzezzJanz wrote:
2013-07-02 11:48:58 -0700

I love her show

Smirk14
Smirk14 wrote:
2013-04-25 12:41:13 -0700

She used to be my favorite actress, I wonder what she's doing now?

schoolgames123

lovesong 21 wrote:
2012-04-13 10:56:38 -0700

i onley like her books

selenatorforever
selenatorforever wrote:
2012-04-13 10:53:59 -0700

i really dont care for her but she is pretty

kidcclover
kidcclover wrote:
2012-02-26 10:38:32 -0800

this review is old

KaciBaby200
KaciBaby200 wrote:
2011-09-05 15:30:50 -0700

i dont lik her either she is uuugggggllly lol no not that much but either way i agre with you lol =D

cjs1919
cjs1919 wrote:
2011-09-05 12:26:06 -0700

dont like her

candytijah
candytijah wrote:
2011-09-05 12:19:23 -0700

SHE'S AWESOME!!!!!

246 MS
246 MS wrote:
2011-09-05 12:17:00 -0700

I love her!!!!!!!!!

Fave Hilary Duff Movie Role?

• I loved her in The Lizzie McGuire Movie.
  • Hilary was best in A Perfect Man.
  • I liked her in A Cinderella Story.
  • I can't wait to see Material Girls.

Micro_duff_micro
Hilary Duff is all grown up now! She's been in the public eye since she was a little kid and it's...
Loved The Lizzie Maguire Movie and A Cinderella Story? Check out Hilary Duff in her new flick Rai...
Instead of a glass slipper, there's a cell phone and it's not set in a magical far away land. Hil...

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11