Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Can't Get Over My Ex

I can't get over my ex. How do I move on? Back to Article

jaythesouleater
jaythesouleater wrote:
2012-07-25 14:08:35 -0700

yeah -xxspicesxx- i cried over my ex bf for months finally i realized i was to pretty to cry over him and i say *F* him now

2 Chainz_2100063
2 Chainz_2100063 wrote:
2012-07-25 14:06:45 -0700

lol

xxspicesxx
xxspicesxx wrote:
2012-07-25 14:01:45 -0700

@jaythesouleater ; I Agree 100% /:

jaythesouleater
jaythesouleater wrote:
2012-07-25 13:59:48 -0700

sometimes the best thing to do is remember why you guys broke up.

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-25 13:25:00 -0700

smile ~

Shortcake030
Shortcake030 wrote:
2012-07-25 13:24:31 -0700

O HELL NO IMA MAKE MYSELF GET OVER MII EX N I DID I HVE A NEW BF.....I LOVE YHU JA'VON

kiarasymone
kiarasymone wrote:
2012-07-25 13:23:35 -0700

i cant get over my ex i still lik him we see either ever once in a while

Mspinkninja123
Mspinkninja123 wrote:
2012-07-02 20:32:51 -0700

I have the same problem I cant get over my ex but I am now dating an amazing guy but my ex nd I still like each other I think but its jst me worst enemy is trying to date him jst to get me mad but idk if he really still likes me he acts like her does but idk all his friends wont tell me and neither will he idk wht to do any suggestions

lilly789876
lilly789876 wrote:
2012-06-25 01:00:36 -0700

my ex is slaping me

Retank
Retank wrote:
2012-04-16 19:18:57 -0700

I know just how you feel my gf did not cheat on me but i am still in love

island_girl5
island_girl5 wrote:
2012-04-14 19:47:09 -0700

if you love something set it free. If it doesn't come back It wasn't meant to be.

prototype21
prototype21 wrote:
2012-03-27 21:05:35 -0700

My ex does the same thing

jenny_got_swagg
jenny_got_swagg wrote:
2012-02-18 05:37:35 -0800

if you love something set it free. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down, beat it with a rock & drag it back home!

eric30
eric30 wrote:
2012-02-18 05:16:24 -0800

That's sad

tman_1989
tman_1989 wrote:
2012-02-17 21:24:47 -0800

at least u and ur ex are still friendz my ex wont even take 1 step near me

Alec15
Alec15 wrote:
2012-01-29 17:48:45 -0800

uhh nataleebieber are u talking about andrew10 whose on here? im pretty sure that u have never went out with him hes only dated one gilr on here and u werent her lol

Jakey4226
Jakey4226 wrote:
2012-01-29 16:21:37 -0800

@ mara3pooh1ray: You need to see past guys' looks, and pay attention to their personality... smile

nataleebieber
nataleebieber wrote:
2012-01-29 16:13:02 -0800

My ex is Andrew I still love him he still loves me so we r good

mara3pooh1ray
mara3pooh1ray wrote:
2012-01-06 18:05:49 -0800

his name is jaylen hottie sexi keep fallin 4 him i know he`s a cheater what should i do? dish it help mi

mommie77
mommie77 wrote:
2011-06-30 09:32:10 -0700

wow sofeball2018..it was da same but tew find out he went widd my frind kuzz he was sadd dhat he broke widd me..nd he kuddnt get me baqkk....wellz now me nd him go tewgether..nd it is crzi but different!!!

F1121982867796

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Crush?

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

mcdonaldburger
mcdonaldburger posted in Friends:
IM REALLY WASTED RIGHT NOWBUT LOOK LISTEN... MAH BOI DABEASTFROMDAEAST GONNA HAVE A REAL SPECIAL DAY TODAY, IT'S his birthday sorry im sick of caps but it's his birthday and i want him to have a splendid good time so if there are any ladies out there please give him a message and chat him up im sure he's really looking forward to it to be honest all he does is look at his inbox waiting for people to message him nobody ever does i feel bad for the lad but anyway it's his birthday and i think he's gettting kicked off kidzworld cause he passed the age limit, actually i think he passed it a few years ago but whatever message him while u can he's a real great fellow looking for a good time no strings attached unless u want to he's desperate for a gf anyway happy birthday my lad, cheers mate
CarnivalDay