Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Can't Get Over My Ex

I can't get over my ex. How do I move on? Back to Article

MizzBabyGirl
MizzBabyGirl wrote:
2011-06-30 01:09:21 -0700

i quess forqet hem move on iht may bfe hard doe bt dahtz wat i need 2 do

lania5955_1629734
lania5955_1629734 wrote:
2011-06-20 09:10:39 -0700

its gonna b hard at first but you will

sofeball2018
sofeball2018 wrote:
2011-06-19 22:18:36 -0700

my ex cheated on me to and i like him and i love him he dont i am friends with him

Ty_Ty_me123
Ty_Ty_me123 wrote:
2011-06-19 01:23:07 -0700

i cant stop thinkin bout my ex Worried

nasir101
nasir101 wrote:
2011-06-18 09:43:07 -0700

redman i know the feeling i was going out with a girl for 4 years and we were so in love but i end up finding out that she cheated on me she said that it what under but anyway were still friends and she talks about who she likes but i still deal with it just be strong and try not to take to heart

Johnwashere94
Johnwashere94 wrote:
2011-06-18 08:44:15 -0700

miss you mrs. thomas!

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-06-18 07:20:20 -0700

I SOOO CANT GET OVER MY EX.!

-.KatieChaos.-
-.KatieChaos.- wrote:
2011-06-18 07:11:39 -0700

I know how that is. I still havent gotten over DerekNeverArrived....

DarkAndLonelyInThisWorld_1814872
DarkAndLonelyInThisWorld_1814872 wrote:
2011-06-18 07:06:00 -0700

Ummm my ex she's long gone. And she's gone because a stupid party. ):

ily heartz ya:)
ily heartz ya:) wrote:
2011-06-11 13:15:41 -0700

i got over mine just try to get baq at her try to tlk about a girl u like
Wink

Nikkii_aka_sweet
Nikkii_aka_sweet wrote:
2011-06-11 06:58:00 -0700

i can get ova my ex real quick if he wanna break up then thats it i really dont care cuz i can always find someone else Frustrated

cutieboo510
cutieboo510 wrote:
2011-06-11 06:21:47 -0700

it took me a while but i finally got over my ex and now i got a new bf

-Forever.Steph

-Janise1209 wrote:
2011-06-11 06:14:34 -0700

I Can't Gett Over HimmHe Was So Sweet I Love [d] him.]:

mirror247
mirror247 wrote:
2011-06-11 06:11:24 -0700

im so heart brocken 3 HAHAHA JK im a playerr......on to the next!

hanquitales
hanquitales wrote:
2011-06-11 06:08:27 -0700

i loved my ex before but now i hate him so much smile))

queentaylor123
queentaylor123 wrote:
2011-06-11 06:04:36 -0700

i still cant get over my ex i loved him a lot

cece luv51
cece luv51 wrote:
2011-06-11 05:18:34 -0700

well i had that problem once! i couldn't get over my ex! he kept on telling me about other girls he liked!i felt wierd! i am so over it. Frustrated

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-06-11 05:18:19 -0700

You will when the right guy comes along

F1121982867796

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Crush?

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel