Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Can't Get Over My Ex

I can't get over my ex. How do I move on? Back to Article

sofeball2018
sofeball2018 wrote:
2011-06-19 22:18:36 -0700

my ex cheated on me to and i like him and i love him he dont i am friends with him

Ty_Ty_me123
Ty_Ty_me123 wrote:
2011-06-19 01:23:07 -0700

i cant stop thinkin bout my ex Worried

nasir101
nasir101 wrote:
2011-06-18 09:43:07 -0700

redman i know the feeling i was going out with a girl for 4 years and we were so in love but i end up finding out that she cheated on me she said that it what under but anyway were still friends and she talks about who she likes but i still deal with it just be strong and try not to take to heart

Johnwashere94
Johnwashere94 wrote:
2011-06-18 08:44:15 -0700

miss you mrs. thomas!

Euniqueamazing4527
Euniqueamazing4527 wrote:
2011-06-18 07:20:20 -0700

I SOOO CANT GET OVER MY EX.!

-.KatieChaos.-
-.KatieChaos.- wrote:
2011-06-18 07:11:39 -0700

I know how that is. I still havent gotten over DerekNeverArrived....

DarkAndLonelyInThisWorld_1814872
DarkAndLonelyInThisWorld_1814872 wrote:
2011-06-18 07:06:00 -0700

Ummm my ex she's long gone. And she's gone because a stupid party. ):

ily heartz ya:)
ily heartz ya:) wrote:
2011-06-11 13:15:41 -0700

i got over mine just try to get baq at her try to tlk about a girl u like
Wink

Nikkii_aka_sweet
Nikkii_aka_sweet wrote:
2011-06-11 06:58:00 -0700

i can get ova my ex real quick if he wanna break up then thats it i really dont care cuz i can always find someone else Frustrated

cutieboo510
cutieboo510 wrote:
2011-06-11 06:21:47 -0700

it took me a while but i finally got over my ex and now i got a new bf

-Forever.Steph

-Janise1209 wrote:
2011-06-11 06:14:34 -0700

I Can't Gett Over HimmHe Was So Sweet I Love [d] him.]:

mirror247
mirror247 wrote:
2011-06-11 06:11:24 -0700

im so heart brocken 3 HAHAHA JK im a playerr......on to the next!

hanquitales
hanquitales wrote:
2011-06-11 06:08:27 -0700

i loved my ex before but now i hate him so much smile))

queentaylor123
queentaylor123 wrote:
2011-06-11 06:04:36 -0700

i still cant get over my ex i loved him a lot

cece luv51
cece luv51 wrote:
2011-06-11 05:18:34 -0700

well i had that problem once! i couldn't get over my ex! he kept on telling me about other girls he liked!i felt wierd! i am so over it. Frustrated

-Kutii-
-Kutii- wrote:
2011-06-11 05:18:19 -0700

You will when the right guy comes along

sweetbird16
sweetbird16 wrote:
2011-06-11 05:14:38 -0700

Im Ovaa Mhee Ex Cuz He Daa Onee Whoo Donee Sumthinqq Wrong Not Mhee Dhars Y I Dumped him! Got Mhee A New Boo

glam272
glam272 wrote:
2011-06-11 05:09:43 -0700

lol my ex iz mad at me

F1121982867796

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Crush?

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

kaykay2002