Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Can't Get Over My Ex

I can't get over my ex. How do I move on? Back to Article

♥Tiana-Loves-You♥_2241770
♥Tiana-Loves-You♥_2241770 wrote:
2012-12-28 15:03:49 -0800

True

snw2900
snw2900 wrote:
2012-12-28 15:02:07 -0800

u just got to move foward and dont regret ....u need to find the one and if he broke up with u for a stupid reason then he is most certainly not the one!

♥Tiana-Loves-You♥_2241770
♥Tiana-Loves-You♥_2241770 wrote:
2012-12-28 14:51:15 -0800

I hate guys they think they are soo cool by brking up with their girlfriend they don't even care what happends to her but us girls do we have feelings that haven't been forgotten Frustrated

prettygirl1228
prettygirl1228 wrote:
2012-12-28 14:43:46 -0800

this article is wassup lolz......#twerking team

swag_boii
swag_boii wrote:
2012-12-28 14:36:46 -0800

These girl love Sosa
And they love them Glo' Boys
Know we from the 'Go boy
But we cannot go boy
No I don't know ol' boy
I know he's a broke boy
Raris and Rovers
Convertibles, Lambos boy

swag_boii
swag_boii wrote:
2012-12-28 14:35:54 -0800

lol and nevaeh what in the helll are u talkin about

miss ray
miss ray wrote:
2012-12-28 14:33:54 -0800

cant leave him alone kk just do it

swag_boii

AmbitiousVive :* wrote:
2012-12-28 14:28:00 -0800

Im Having The Same Problem As Cam

swag_boii
swag_boii wrote:
2012-12-28 14:26:59 -0800

jk she pretty i love the song love saso

prettygirl1228
prettygirl1228 wrote:
2012-12-28 14:25:55 -0800

ikr iam wt yhu girl

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-12-28 14:25:28 -0800

Can't Get Over My Ex..I Think About Him All The Time.

lilmama_1246
lilmama_1246 wrote:
2012-12-28 14:22:58 -0800

Never would I post my feelings online to a complete stranger....
And she cheated on you and didn't care because she knew you would be like this... ready to go back to what yawl HAD !!
I Mean in this relationship sounds like she would be the man !! Grow up and get some balls !!

swag_boii
swag_boii wrote:
2012-12-28 14:22:35 -0800

nevaeh is ham

Princess1314
Princess1314 wrote:
2012-12-28 14:18:45 -0800

I cud never not think bout mii ex i think bout him all da time i mean i see him every day

Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX wrote:
2012-12-28 14:17:56 -0800

Yeah My Ex Cheated Too. I Really Loved Her But Then I Realized She Was Playing Games...

Swaggn Chik
Swaggn Chik wrote:
2012-12-28 14:12:28 -0800

ikr

keionnaisawesome
keionnaisawesome wrote:
2012-12-28 14:09:44 -0800

i could care even less tbh cuz we wasn't just meant to be together

F1121982867796

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Crush?

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
reply about 1 hour
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!