Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Can't Get Over My Ex

I can't get over my ex. How do I move on? Back to Article

GROUND LOW FLOW_2331774
GROUND LOW FLOW_2331774 wrote:
2012-12-28 14:07:52 -0800

HE OR SHES UR EX FOR A REASON

Ariana143
Ariana143 wrote:
2012-12-28 14:05:52 -0800

I would never cheat on my bf I love he is my world and he would never cheat on me he is very faithful and I did get over my ex but he didn't get; ver me but like I said I would never cheat on my bf for my ex ( add me at ariana143 )

Swaggn Chik
Swaggn Chik wrote:
2012-12-28 13:58:16 -0800

i would never chet on my bf i love n hr love mee n he stare at meh but its cute becauz he has sexy eyes i cnt get over he a good kisser to girls wooooo u dnt know

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-12-28 13:51:40 -0800

I. Could care less tbh it just wasn't meant to be
So wateve

swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess wrote:
2012-12-28 13:46:11 -0800

if someone cheat or say its over it all changes for me sometimes i be happy cause they meant nunthing to me like now

Love_Sosa_bih
Love_Sosa_bih wrote:
2012-12-28 13:35:37 -0800

i would never cheat on a guy its bad

iSwaggatasticDanae♥

- southside;♥ wrote:
2012-12-28 06:37:35 -0800

Oml -____-

Obey_Dym0nd_2221500
Obey_Dym0nd_2221500 wrote:
2012-12-09 22:08:11 -0800

OU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name ten times. 2. say your mom's name five times. 3. say your crushes three times♥. ...4. paste this to five other groups .........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. But if you read this and do not paste this,

will have very bad luck

LocoLala wrote: OU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name ten times. 2. say you

jlpsmcforever_1763079
jlpsmcforever_1763079 wrote:
2012-08-26 13:35:36 -0700

i know wat u mean im still not over my ex and i mad when he tlks to other girls

SchoolGurl5
SchoolGurl5 wrote:
2012-08-18 18:44:19 -0700

i get ova my ex's i mean why shudd u make a big deal out of him or her so dnt trip

who-leo
who-leo wrote:
2012-08-16 18:06:11 -0700

hmmmm.. sounds like good advise

XxBreSwagxX
XxBreSwagxX wrote:
2012-08-09 07:52:56 -0700

i always get ova my ex. its jus on tew duh next. shidd i b haven a list already waiten.

Austin_Bro_2218034
Austin_Bro_2218034 wrote:
2012-08-07 23:23:39 -0700

DO TELL. They will find out sooner or later and
that wont end well. Trust me .. i know

ms bhadd
ms bhadd wrote:
2012-08-07 11:01:36 -0700

I cnt stop thinking about my boo tywon

BQ1998
BQ1998 wrote:
2012-08-06 09:18:32 -0700

I kan usually get over them cus I kan always get sumthin better

sweetjellybean
sweetjellybean wrote:
2012-08-06 07:26:40 -0700

Hehe lol yall are crazy

Prophet a.k.a synicade
Prophet a.k.a synicade wrote:
2012-08-06 07:04:52 -0700

I can get over MOST of my exes but a couple of exs i cant get over at all

F1121982867796

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Crush?

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel