Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Can't Get Over My Ex

I can't get over my ex. How do I move on? Back to Article

Knock Knock Whos There
Knock Knock Whos There wrote:
2012-08-05 15:11:56 -0700

whats rong brooke cant handle the truth

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 15:11:04 -0700

im out

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-08-05 15:10:51 -0700

im single me and my ex to not talk much now

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2012-08-05 15:09:36 -0700

lottalove:am i telling lies i have no idea i feel like im in the far out side idk wats happing

EveeLove♥
EveeLove♥ wrote:
2012-08-05 15:08:35 -0700

What the heck is going on?? Like WTF

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-08-05 15:08:04 -0700

Well ima go from here cuz its kind of gross so yea -.-

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 15:07:27 -0700

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG :lol

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 15:06:46 -0700

NONE OF IS IS TRUE ! Whoever blieves or " thinks " i am dating my dad *throws up then ur a complete MORON!

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 15:04:48 -0700

lottalove : listen if ur a true friend u wud believe me Joey ( Knock Knock ) is lieing he is doing this cuz i broke up with him

Brooke05

lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 15:02:42 -0700

Brooke05: ok well idc

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 15:02:12 -0700

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG : idgaf its not my probly its not my buissness

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 15:01:15 -0700

lottalove : no i dnt he is lieing u can ask ALL my guys friends im NOT tht type ts gross

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 15:00:48 -0700

u guys are so nasty

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 15:00:42 -0700

No i didnt ! Quit lieing ! I stoped telling everybdy wht u told me ! And ur gonna go to hell cuz ur freaking lieing to EVERYBODY

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 14:58:45 -0700

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG : no i dont do it with my dad !!! eww no brooke i think does wth idk!

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 14:57:26 -0700

Hey guess what? U got reported!

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 14:57:03 -0700

I NEVER told u tht u liar

F1121982867796

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Crush?

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

pinksaran
Ok
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
helping baby sit cleaning (dishes, yards, houses, etc) washing cars  walking dogs/caring for animals pet sitting selling baked goods and drinks that's all i can think of at the moment :P
pinksaran
What summer jobs are good for 8 year olds? I'm going to get my class job. But when it's summer break. What's the best jobs to have? PS  my school is more like a second home. That's why I posted it on family issues.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Hi Jaera!      sisihastwobunnies is right. It's perfectly fine for you to have a crush, but you're a little young for a "love life." Don't worry though! Someday, if it's meant to be (Ha ^-^) you'll find the one who's just right for you. Until then, it's great to have good guy friends -and in years to come if one of those friendships develop into something more, then props to you (:  Future advice: You have to understand that feelings aren't always mutual. You may like someone and they'll see you only as a friend -or vice versa.  THIS IS OKAY.  It may hurt, but that's just proof that you'll have to move on. Something better is ahead,  you simply haven't gotten there yet (: Having patience can be hard, but it's worth it. Good luck! -And I hoped this helped!                                    Wishing you the best,                                             american_brit ^-^
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
I want to own a pony  You want to own a pony it was dirty and smelly  All animals has their own unique smell and its how animals smell. You was feeling ill so it could of smelt even worse I felt low in the class You was ill and its understandable that you was feeling awful I feel really nervous about going tomorrow for a proper riding day. Me suggestion is to ask the stables for the horse you would feel more comfortables riding I think it's 8 hours 15 minutes!  I knows you think there wont be breaks but there will be and probably about every hour or so.  Dont worry about this. Yay you got all jodphurs and boots and your all set. Me suggestion is go along tomorrow and relax and enjoy it.  Sure it does costs money to go there but your parents wouldnt be organising it if they hadnt got the money to pay.  If you doesnt like it after you tried it then say you dont wanna go again. It does sounds epical though and good luck for tomorrow  :angel