Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Can't Get Over My Ex

I can't get over my ex. How do I move on? Back to Article

Knock Knock Whos There
Knock Knock Whos There wrote:
2012-08-05 15:11:56 -0700

whats rong brooke cant handle the truth

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 15:11:04 -0700

im out

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-08-05 15:10:51 -0700

im single me and my ex to not talk much now

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2012-08-05 15:09:36 -0700

lottalove:am i telling lies i have no idea i feel like im in the far out side idk wats happing

EveeLove♥
EveeLove♥ wrote:
2012-08-05 15:08:35 -0700

What the heck is going on?? Like WTF

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-08-05 15:08:04 -0700

Well ima go from here cuz its kind of gross so yea -.-

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 15:07:27 -0700

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG :lol

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 15:06:46 -0700

NONE OF IS IS TRUE ! Whoever blieves or " thinks " i am dating my dad *throws up then ur a complete MORON!

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 15:04:48 -0700

lottalove : listen if ur a true friend u wud believe me Joey ( Knock Knock ) is lieing he is doing this cuz i broke up with him

Brooke05

lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 15:02:42 -0700

Brooke05: ok well idc

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 15:02:12 -0700

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG : idgaf its not my probly its not my buissness

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 15:01:15 -0700

lottalove : no i dnt he is lieing u can ask ALL my guys friends im NOT tht type ts gross

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 15:00:48 -0700

u guys are so nasty

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 15:00:42 -0700

No i didnt ! Quit lieing ! I stoped telling everybdy wht u told me ! And ur gonna go to hell cuz ur freaking lieing to EVERYBODY

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 14:58:45 -0700

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG : no i dont do it with my dad !!! eww no brooke i think does wth idk!

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 14:57:26 -0700

Hey guess what? U got reported!

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 14:57:03 -0700

I NEVER told u tht u liar

F1121982867796

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Crush?

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: