Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Can't Get Over My Ex

I can't get over my ex. How do I move on? Back to Article

Knock Knock Whos There
Knock Knock Whos There wrote:
2012-08-05 15:11:56 -0700

whats rong brooke cant handle the truth

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 15:11:04 -0700

im out

sierra867
sierra867 wrote:
2012-08-05 15:10:51 -0700

im single me and my ex to not talk much now

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2012-08-05 15:09:36 -0700

lottalove:am i telling lies i have no idea i feel like im in the far out side idk wats happing

EveeLove♥
EveeLove♥ wrote:
2012-08-05 15:08:35 -0700

What the heck is going on?? Like WTF

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-08-05 15:08:04 -0700

Well ima go from here cuz its kind of gross so yea -.-

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 15:07:27 -0700

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG :lol

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 15:06:46 -0700

NONE OF IS IS TRUE ! Whoever blieves or " thinks " i am dating my dad *throws up then ur a complete MORON!

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 15:04:48 -0700

lottalove : listen if ur a true friend u wud believe me Joey ( Knock Knock ) is lieing he is doing this cuz i broke up with him

Brooke05

lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 15:02:42 -0700

Brooke05: ok well idc

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 15:02:12 -0700

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG : idgaf its not my probly its not my buissness

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 15:01:15 -0700

lottalove : no i dnt he is lieing u can ask ALL my guys friends im NOT tht type ts gross

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 15:00:48 -0700

u guys are so nasty

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 15:00:42 -0700

No i didnt ! Quit lieing ! I stoped telling everybdy wht u told me ! And ur gonna go to hell cuz ur freaking lieing to EVERYBODY

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 14:58:45 -0700

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG : no i dont do it with my dad !!! eww no brooke i think does wth idk!

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 14:57:26 -0700

Hey guess what? U got reported!

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 14:57:03 -0700

I NEVER told u tht u liar

F1121982867796

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Crush?

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

GlimmeringSky16