Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Can't Get Over My Ex

I can't get over my ex. How do I move on? Back to Article

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 14:56:40 -0700

lottalove : dnt fall for it i did and he is a cheater

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-08-05 14:56:38 -0700

@lottalove WTF "doing it with your dad" 0.o lol

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 14:56:00 -0700

Shut up Joey. Im dating somebody in THE REAL WORLD! Unlike u u cnt get a real girl besides ur sis

XxEmo_SkylerxX
XxEmo_SkylerxX wrote:
2012-08-05 14:55:18 -0700

Well She Misses u too Im Guessing.

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2012-08-05 14:55:10 -0700

yea guys have a girl on our team

warrear0518
warrear0518 wrote:
2012-08-05 14:54:58 -0700

My ex dumped me...I was going to dump him anyway Big Grin

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 14:54:18 -0700

Knock Knock Whos There: your kinda cute

italyboy16
italyboy16 wrote:
2012-08-05 14:54:00 -0700

i miss..yeah i wont mention her

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 14:53:49 -0700

ewww thts nasty doing it with your dad?!

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2012-08-05 14:53:22 -0700

woah brooke has a bad part in this 2

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 14:52:44 -0700

Ya he is

XxEmo_SkylerxX
XxEmo_SkylerxX wrote:
2012-08-05 14:51:11 -0700

I Miss My Ex Alex. I Loved Being With Him... But My Cousin Messed Everything up for us...

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2012-08-05 14:49:28 -0700

no and u put as ur status once he was gay he isnt gay

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-08-05 14:48:01 -0700

i miss my ex Frustrated

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 14:47:40 -0700

U no " Knock Knock Whos There " ?? Cuz he sed tht he is " dating " his sister he told me himself

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2012-08-05 14:46:14 -0700

brooke05:no ik him and he wouldnt do tht he is cool and awesome he might of cheated idk but not with his siter

Brooke05
Brooke05 wrote:
2012-08-05 14:40:28 -0700

My ex cheated on me with his sister!

is_kate
is_kate wrote:
2012-08-05 10:28:35 -0700

i cant get over a few of my ex's.

Cam:)
Cam:) wrote:
2012-08-05 10:24:23 -0700

I can't get over my ex.

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-08-05 10:13:59 -0700

@mspinklambo Ikrr , Samee Heree .

F1121982867796

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Crush?