Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Can't Get Over My Ex

I can't get over my ex. How do I move on? Back to Article

mspinklambo
mspinklambo wrote:
2012-08-05 10:12:32 -0700

then he call his self tryna get at me agin

-RissaaBhoo ' ♥
-RissaaBhoo ' ♥ wrote:
2012-08-05 10:11:12 -0700

Haha Ikrr .

mspinklambo
mspinklambo wrote:
2012-08-05 10:07:56 -0700

man that niqa gonna get slaped like {agavaited}

ImOneOfAKind(:
ImOneOfAKind(: wrote:
2012-08-05 00:40:17 -0700

just find your prince to rescue you dont be deperate tlk to ur best guy friend

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-08-05 00:37:28 -0700

He dupmed meh cuz he said I'm not his type -__- but yea he can go u know wat him self I found someone better than tht Love

Marie-917
Marie-917 wrote:
2012-08-05 00:26:58 -0700

I Just Don't Get It How Is It Mah Difficult.!

ImOneOfAKind(:
ImOneOfAKind(: wrote:
2012-08-05 00:24:01 -0700

she shure dahmn did lol BABE i remember how we met Love

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-08-05 00:21:47 -0700

Whoa lol I still can't get over ma ex Dx nah jp he's nothin to meh he's just a bum c: lol I found someone better dan him tho c:

SoAhmazing
SoAhmazing wrote:
2012-07-27 16:59:37 -0700

wow.! i went thruu that once.. didnnt turnn out gudd.

desiree_sosingle
desiree_sosingle wrote:
2012-07-27 06:51:03 -0700

when i found out that mii boiifren was cheating on me wit mii bestfren i whooped hiss azz and messed up alll his stufff then i broke up wiot him the next day i slaped mii best fren

lovebird1305
lovebird1305 wrote:
2012-07-27 03:51:40 -0700

When I found out my boyfriend was having the hots for another girl i just said stuff him. You can't go round running for people who aren't worth it. If it felt amazing to be in love with someone who doesn't love you back.....how amazing will it be when you find the right guy?

Seantay31
Seantay31 wrote:
2012-07-26 23:50:25 -0700

Seriley

erika21
erika21 wrote:
2012-07-26 22:51:59 -0700

ok and

LilBearz♥
LilBearz♥ wrote:
2012-07-26 21:27:12 -0700

Am the only one wen i break up i with a guy..i dont care later?

SwaggToTheMoon
SwaggToTheMoon wrote:
2012-07-26 09:56:02 -0700

my cuzz was wit u not me he was using my profile
2 Anyiapooh

SwaggToTheMoon
SwaggToTheMoon wrote:
2012-07-26 09:56:02 -0700

my cuzz was wit u not me he was using my profile
2 Anyiapooh

welshi
welshi wrote:
2012-07-26 09:35:26 -0700

stop.. swearing... its wrong!!!

ImOneOfAKind(:
ImOneOfAKind(: wrote:
2012-07-26 08:27:28 -0700

who me and juliana ?

NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK
NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK wrote:
2012-07-26 08:25:53 -0700

Do you guys live near eachother?

NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK
NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK wrote:
2012-07-26 08:24:59 -0700

I think I've started an awkaward moment here... *smiles*

F1121982867796

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Crush?

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.