Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Can't Get Over My Ex

I can't get over my ex. How do I move on? Back to Article

anyiapooh♥
anyiapooh♥ wrote:
2012-07-26 08:20:52 -0700

He Broke My Heart Then Tried To Ask Mi Sis Out

aintnowayaroundit_2185116
aintnowayaroundit_2185116 wrote:
2012-07-26 08:17:41 -0700

at 1st i couldnt buht i done moved on so now im straight

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:56:14 -0700

So if u get ur heart broken just say to ur ex " get the fuhhk out of my life I don't need u no more fuhhk u " and then like the next day u found true love c: so yea I'm done for the day c:

ImOneOfAKind(:
ImOneOfAKind(: wrote:
2012-07-26 06:53:21 -0700

words of inspiration from a couple waitin to happen were not perfect not anywhere close but as long as you LOVE th other person nd they LOVE you yall can work out any problems tht happen so stay strong dont give up nd move on

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:50:55 -0700

Chris exacly see like ur maybe not going to find the rite one cuz ur always saying " oh I wanna bad boy" well then look u got a bad boy and now like 2 months later boom one he did some other gurl , cheated on u thts why I chose my men wisley c:

ImOneOfAKind(:
ImOneOfAKind(: wrote:
2012-07-26 06:46:27 -0700

yea she found me and i cant wait to see her in person so i can ASK her somethin Wink nd yea even from a guys side we get heart broken we just dont show it cuz we hold are selves to higher expectations for this world but yea gettin over someone you love is hard enough nd then when they cheat on u nd call u the same day sayin "hey i suked him up nd he fuhked me hard" nd there happy it hurts

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:43:23 -0700

like imma be honest here I had my heart broken more than any other regular gurls get her heart broken then then like 2 weeks later I found chris c:

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:31:07 -0700

Ok imma be honest here itgoing to be rough for a couple of days but like in a week or so you'll be like "whywas I crying over him" or her watever.

donte360
donte360 wrote:
2012-07-26 06:25:09 -0700

u gotta make the right choices

ImOneOfAKind(:

NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK wrote:
2012-07-26 06:05:48 -0700

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG: FINALLY! U 2 got together -does a happy dance-

NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK
NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK wrote:
2012-07-26 05:55:50 -0700

I know how you feel! My ex cheated on me because we were on a long distance relationship! He dumped for her too, so screw him!

Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal wrote:
2012-07-26 05:09:43 -0700

@Lil rose xoxo: You can't just become a Jr. Mod you know..o.o

Lil rose xoxo
Lil rose xoxo wrote:
2012-07-26 03:18:06 -0700

Gawjussgracieex:I want 2 b a jr mod

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2012-07-26 01:23:56 -0700

All the Jr Mods are great to have to keep KW safe. They all do a excellent job. smile

{TheWhiteBarbie}

lottalove wrote:
2012-07-26 00:54:29 -0700

Lol thx 4 letting me off the hook

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-07-26 00:52:35 -0700

welcome smile how did u become a junior mod?

F1121982867796

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Crush?

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.