Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Can't Get Over My Ex

I can't get over my ex. How do I move on? Back to Article

anyiapooh♥
anyiapooh♥ wrote:
2012-07-26 08:20:52 -0700

He Broke My Heart Then Tried To Ask Mi Sis Out

aintnowayaroundit
aintnowayaroundit wrote:
2012-07-26 08:17:41 -0700

at 1st i couldnt buht i done moved on so now im straight

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:56:14 -0700

So if u get ur heart broken just say to ur ex " get the fuhhk out of my life I don't need u no more fuhhk u " and then like the next day u found true love c: so yea I'm done for the day c:

ImOneOfAKind(:
ImOneOfAKind(: wrote:
2012-07-26 06:53:21 -0700

words of inspiration from a couple waitin to happen were not perfect not anywhere close but as long as you LOVE th other person nd they LOVE you yall can work out any problems tht happen so stay strong dont give up nd move on

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:50:55 -0700

Chris exacly see like ur maybe not going to find the rite one cuz ur always saying " oh I wanna bad boy" well then look u got a bad boy and now like 2 months later boom one he did some other gurl , cheated on u thts why I chose my men wisley c:

ImOneOfAKind(:
ImOneOfAKind(: wrote:
2012-07-26 06:46:27 -0700

yea she found me and i cant wait to see her in person so i can ASK her somethin Wink nd yea even from a guys side we get heart broken we just dont show it cuz we hold are selves to higher expectations for this world but yea gettin over someone you love is hard enough nd then when they cheat on u nd call u the same day sayin "hey i suked him up nd he fuhked me hard" nd there happy it hurts

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:43:23 -0700

like imma be honest here I had my heart broken more than any other regular gurls get her heart broken then then like 2 weeks later I found chris c:

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:31:07 -0700

Ok imma be honest here itgoing to be rough for a couple of days but like in a week or so you'll be like "whywas I crying over him" or her watever.

donte360
donte360 wrote:
2012-07-26 06:25:09 -0700

u gotta make the right choices

ImOneOfAKind(:

NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK wrote:
2012-07-26 06:05:48 -0700

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG: FINALLY! U 2 got together -does a happy dance-

NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK
NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK wrote:
2012-07-26 05:55:50 -0700

I know how you feel! My ex cheated on me because we were on a long distance relationship! He dumped for her too, so screw him!

Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal wrote:
2012-07-26 05:09:43 -0700

@Lil rose xoxo: You can't just become a Jr. Mod you know..o.o

Lil rose xoxo
Lil rose xoxo wrote:
2012-07-26 03:18:06 -0700

Gawjussgracieex:I want 2 b a jr mod

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2012-07-26 01:23:56 -0700

All the Jr Mods are great to have to keep KW safe. They all do a excellent job. smile

{TheWhiteBarbie}

lottalove wrote:
2012-07-26 00:54:29 -0700

Lol thx 4 letting me off the hook

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-07-26 00:52:35 -0700

welcome smile how did u become a junior mod?

F1121982867796

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Crush?

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

woahitskar
woahitskar posted in Style:
Black Of Mice & Men tee-shirt, with an orange sweatshirt over it. Black sweatpants. Purple socks.
reply about 1 hour
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Style:
green cargo pants black skin tight tee wide black head band over hair in bun neon, mitch-matched socks
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
Oh the joys of being human. I want to be a dang turtle.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"jordand08" wrote: "MissD" wrote: I just wanted to chime in - I agree with the above poster :) It's tough to be a creative, many people generally react strongly when they a. either feel threatened by something (in this case your individuality and talent - drawing is a gift!) or b. are a little jealous. I always like to think when people are rude - it's more of a negative reflection of their own insecurity and self and LESS about you at all.  Despite knowing that - it's still hurts. I am glad you shared your story, that was brave and I bet other girls here will feel a little better knowing they are not alone in feeling this way.  Lastly, I know none of you guys know me yet as today is my first day BUT I LOVE, like LOVE Henry David Thoreau. He is one of my absolute favourite writers. <3    Haha that's great, yes, he is. When my grandfather died we had put it as a quote.  Haha (: You guys are amazing! Great advice ^-^ Now my little bit of advice... thanks for leaving such a broad area to touch on... *grumbles* What can I say? And don't you forget it! Remember, if you ever need a friend, I''ll be here. So... send me a friend request if you're up to it ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
I think it's good that you put this up. It's obvious that you care about him. Maybe he just needs a friend? Not necessarily... "a girl."  Do you know why he's been so down?