Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Can't Get Over My Ex

I can't get over my ex. How do I move on? Back to Article

ImOneOfAKind(:
ImOneOfAKind(: wrote:
2012-07-26 06:53:21 -0700

words of inspiration from a couple waitin to happen were not perfect not anywhere close but as long as you LOVE th other person nd they LOVE you yall can work out any problems tht happen so stay strong dont give up nd move on

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:50:55 -0700

Chris exacly see like ur maybe not going to find the rite one cuz ur always saying " oh I wanna bad boy" well then look u got a bad boy and now like 2 months later boom one he did some other gurl , cheated on u thts why I chose my men wisley c:

ImOneOfAKind(:
ImOneOfAKind(: wrote:
2012-07-26 06:46:27 -0700

yea she found me and i cant wait to see her in person so i can ASK her somethin Wink nd yea even from a guys side we get heart broken we just dont show it cuz we hold are selves to higher expectations for this world but yea gettin over someone you love is hard enough nd then when they cheat on u nd call u the same day sayin "hey i suked him up nd he fuhked me hard" nd there happy it hurts

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:43:23 -0700

like imma be honest here I had my heart broken more than any other regular gurls get her heart broken then then like 2 weeks later I found chris c:

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:31:07 -0700

Ok imma be honest here itgoing to be rough for a couple of days but like in a week or so you'll be like "whywas I crying over him" or her watever.

donte360
donte360 wrote:
2012-07-26 06:25:09 -0700

u gotta make the right choices

ImOneOfAKind(:

NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK wrote:
2012-07-26 06:05:48 -0700

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG: FINALLY! U 2 got together -does a happy dance-

NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK
NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK wrote:
2012-07-26 05:55:50 -0700

I know how you feel! My ex cheated on me because we were on a long distance relationship! He dumped for her too, so screw him!

Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal wrote:
2012-07-26 05:09:43 -0700

@Lil rose xoxo: You can't just become a Jr. Mod you know..o.o

Lil rose xoxo
Lil rose xoxo wrote:
2012-07-26 03:18:06 -0700

Gawjussgracieex:I want 2 b a jr mod

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2012-07-26 01:23:56 -0700

All the Jr Mods are great to have to keep KW safe. They all do a excellent job. smile

{TheWhiteBarbie}

lottalove wrote:
2012-07-26 00:54:29 -0700

Lol thx 4 letting me off the hook

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-07-26 00:52:35 -0700

welcome smile how did u become a junior mod?

GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2012-07-26 00:52:25 -0700

Hehe it's okay Big Grin

lottalove
lottalove wrote:
2012-07-26 00:51:47 -0700

NM lol just told off a girl but I'm Srry I think

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-07-26 00:50:06 -0700

Stop fighting i been in the the penlty box and its not a good place ive been in it two times first one is an hour secound one is two hours so if u dont want to have fun in the penlty box just sayyin

F1121982867796

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Crush?

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day