Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Can't Get Over My Ex

I can't get over my ex. How do I move on? Back to Article

anyiapooh♥
anyiapooh♥ wrote:
2012-07-26 08:20:52 -0700

He Broke My Heart Then Tried To Ask Mi Sis Out

aintnowayaroundit_2185116
aintnowayaroundit_2185116 wrote:
2012-07-26 08:17:41 -0700

at 1st i couldnt buht i done moved on so now im straight

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:56:14 -0700

So if u get ur heart broken just say to ur ex " get the fuhhk out of my life I don't need u no more fuhhk u " and then like the next day u found true love c: so yea I'm done for the day c:

ImOneOfAKind(:
ImOneOfAKind(: wrote:
2012-07-26 06:53:21 -0700

words of inspiration from a couple waitin to happen were not perfect not anywhere close but as long as you LOVE th other person nd they LOVE you yall can work out any problems tht happen so stay strong dont give up nd move on

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:50:55 -0700

Chris exacly see like ur maybe not going to find the rite one cuz ur always saying " oh I wanna bad boy" well then look u got a bad boy and now like 2 months later boom one he did some other gurl , cheated on u thts why I chose my men wisley c:

ImOneOfAKind(:
ImOneOfAKind(: wrote:
2012-07-26 06:46:27 -0700

yea she found me and i cant wait to see her in person so i can ASK her somethin Wink nd yea even from a guys side we get heart broken we just dont show it cuz we hold are selves to higher expectations for this world but yea gettin over someone you love is hard enough nd then when they cheat on u nd call u the same day sayin "hey i suked him up nd he fuhked me hard" nd there happy it hurts

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:43:23 -0700

like imma be honest here I had my heart broken more than any other regular gurls get her heart broken then then like 2 weeks later I found chris c:

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:31:07 -0700

Ok imma be honest here itgoing to be rough for a couple of days but like in a week or so you'll be like "whywas I crying over him" or her watever.

donte360
donte360 wrote:
2012-07-26 06:25:09 -0700

u gotta make the right choices

ImOneOfAKind(:

NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK wrote:
2012-07-26 06:05:48 -0700

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG: FINALLY! U 2 got together -does a happy dance-

NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK
NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK wrote:
2012-07-26 05:55:50 -0700

I know how you feel! My ex cheated on me because we were on a long distance relationship! He dumped for her too, so screw him!

Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal wrote:
2012-07-26 05:09:43 -0700

@Lil rose xoxo: You can't just become a Jr. Mod you know..o.o

Lil rose xoxo
Lil rose xoxo wrote:
2012-07-26 03:18:06 -0700

Gawjussgracieex:I want 2 b a jr mod

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2012-07-26 01:23:56 -0700

All the Jr Mods are great to have to keep KW safe. They all do a excellent job. smile

{TheWhiteBarbie}

lottalove wrote:
2012-07-26 00:54:29 -0700

Lol thx 4 letting me off the hook

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-07-26 00:52:35 -0700

welcome smile how did u become a junior mod?

F1121982867796

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Crush?

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"Bwubbles" wrote:My best friend will NOT stop self harming. She's told about 2 other of our close friends and we all tried to work together to make her stop. She'd just lost her favorite cousin, that's when it all started. We tried to tell her that there's better things to do but she just will NOT stop! I've already told her mom, and there's still no stopping her! I'm just really worried for her and I don't know what else to do!  =( =( Tell you're guidance consular at school. That should help.
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
I hang out with a bunch of different groups of people.. All of which have drama. And it is NOT fun. They all expect me to choose a side and start making me feel bad so that I would HAVE to pick them. It really doesn't make me feel so good, I don't know what to do. :/
Bwubbles
Bwubbles posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
BookwormKat posted in Friends:
My bestie Lydia's mom, had her when she was 12. Lydia's mom is like the best mom out there. True, Lydia has a hard time not having a dad and having to be real responsible. But Rosalyn is an awesome mom. Don't be so judgy people.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
You should go over to her house and ask. Just talk to her. Communication is key.