Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I Can't Get Over My Ex

I can't get over my ex. How do I move on? Back to Article

anyiapooh♥
anyiapooh♥ wrote:
2012-07-26 08:20:52 -0700

He Broke My Heart Then Tried To Ask Mi Sis Out

aintnowayaroundit_2185116
aintnowayaroundit_2185116 wrote:
2012-07-26 08:17:41 -0700

at 1st i couldnt buht i done moved on so now im straight

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:56:14 -0700

So if u get ur heart broken just say to ur ex " get the fuhhk out of my life I don't need u no more fuhhk u " and then like the next day u found true love c: so yea I'm done for the day c:

ImOneOfAKind(:
ImOneOfAKind(: wrote:
2012-07-26 06:53:21 -0700

words of inspiration from a couple waitin to happen were not perfect not anywhere close but as long as you LOVE th other person nd they LOVE you yall can work out any problems tht happen so stay strong dont give up nd move on

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:50:55 -0700

Chris exacly see like ur maybe not going to find the rite one cuz ur always saying " oh I wanna bad boy" well then look u got a bad boy and now like 2 months later boom one he did some other gurl , cheated on u thts why I chose my men wisley c:

ImOneOfAKind(:
ImOneOfAKind(: wrote:
2012-07-26 06:46:27 -0700

yea she found me and i cant wait to see her in person so i can ASK her somethin Wink nd yea even from a guys side we get heart broken we just dont show it cuz we hold are selves to higher expectations for this world but yea gettin over someone you love is hard enough nd then when they cheat on u nd call u the same day sayin "hey i suked him up nd he fuhked me hard" nd there happy it hurts

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:43:23 -0700

like imma be honest here I had my heart broken more than any other regular gurls get her heart broken then then like 2 weeks later I found chris c:

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-07-26 06:31:07 -0700

Ok imma be honest here itgoing to be rough for a couple of days but like in a week or so you'll be like "whywas I crying over him" or her watever.

donte360
donte360 wrote:
2012-07-26 06:25:09 -0700

u gotta make the right choices

ImOneOfAKind(:

NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK wrote:
2012-07-26 06:05:48 -0700

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG: FINALLY! U 2 got together -does a happy dance-

NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK
NOT-YOUR-AVERAGE-CHICK wrote:
2012-07-26 05:55:50 -0700

I know how you feel! My ex cheated on me because we were on a long distance relationship! He dumped for her too, so screw him!

Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal wrote:
2012-07-26 05:09:43 -0700

@Lil rose xoxo: You can't just become a Jr. Mod you know..o.o

Lil rose xoxo
Lil rose xoxo wrote:
2012-07-26 03:18:06 -0700

Gawjussgracieex:I want 2 b a jr mod

DreamChild
DreamChild wrote:
2012-07-26 01:23:56 -0700

All the Jr Mods are great to have to keep KW safe. They all do a excellent job. smile

{TheWhiteBarbie}

lottalove wrote:
2012-07-26 00:54:29 -0700

Lol thx 4 letting me off the hook

{TheWhiteBarbie}
{TheWhiteBarbie} wrote:
2012-07-26 00:52:35 -0700

welcome smile how did u become a junior mod?

F1121982867796

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Crush?

Okay, so I have this ex-boyfriend and he dumped me right out of the blue when I got back from a t...

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (