Comments

Ready To Become An Actor?

Do you want to become the next big star, like Hilary Duff, but aren't sure how to get there? Get the info you need, right here! Back to Article

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2014-02-03 13:49:26 -0800

I just started to want to become an actress thanks DOCTOR WHO. That show is so inspiring. I'll aim to become a companion on that show! Thanks Matt Smith, Alex Kingston David Tennant and Karen Gillan.

sparkie000
sparkie000 wrote:
2012-04-22 19:56:22 -0700

i can act i love acting soooo much.... one day if i get an acting career i would like to be in a movie with johnny depp and orlando bloom

livvygirl789
livvygirl789 wrote:
2011-11-22 01:17:07 -0800

i can act. i almost got a small role in a movie. smile

PurpleGur14
PurpleGur14 wrote:
2011-08-10 12:44:29 -0700

I can't act but my mom can!

shizuka
shizuka wrote:
2011-08-10 03:54:47 -0700

i can act well too....

roseberry953
roseberry953 wrote:
2011-08-10 02:08:00 -0700

im the best actor ................

MS.BRIT
MS.BRIT wrote:
2011-08-10 01:42:09 -0700

NO I DONT WANT TO ONE!

morz2u
morz2u wrote:
2011-08-09 16:22:49 -0700

I act on stage a lot. I'm in mostly every play so I can get noticed. So far I haven't yet, but I'm still trying.

Dershae
Dershae wrote:
2011-08-09 15:01:47 -0700

i really wanna be an actress but id lik to become a singer too...

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-08-09 14:56:36 -0700

Im really wanna be a actor!! Hopefully I will smile

Katty_88
Katty_88 wrote:
2011-08-09 13:53:16 -0700

Acting's fun. (: But I think I'd rather have a different job when I'm older.

mellabella123
mellabella123 wrote:
2011-08-09 11:31:38 -0700

I want to be an actor my mom says im a drama queen (Yeah right)

CheeseTacoxD
CheeseTacoxD wrote:
2011-08-09 11:13:02 -0700

Weally?? Uh-oh! I might not do it. xD

bieberbug17
bieberbug17 wrote:
2011-08-09 11:10:03 -0700

not as much as i want to b a singer

BloodHawk
BloodHawk wrote:
2011-08-09 11:07:47 -0700

i wanna be a actor so freakin bad

Nikkii_aka_sweet
Nikkii_aka_sweet wrote:
2011-08-09 10:56:35 -0700

mii and my cuzionz are on our way to being actors

furevertiger
furevertiger wrote:
2011-08-09 10:50:17 -0700

acting is fun

bellabella35_1860374
bellabella35_1860374 wrote:
2011-08-03 06:50:47 -0700

i want to and i go to a performing arts school too!

Kidti
Kidti wrote:
2011-02-25 08:46:22 -0800

I so want to be an actor! even go to a performing arts school

Frankie Muniz's First Acting Role?

• The part of Malcom on Malcom in the Middle.
  • A small part in a Burger King commercial.
  • Tiny Tim in the play, A Christmas Carol.
  • The part of Sabrina's little brother on Sabrina The Teenage Witch.