Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Kool Kat Dishes About Online Dating

All of you boys and girls come on here to make friends. But sometimes you become more than that. Should you become BF and GF? Back to Article

timmy5621
timmy5621 wrote:
2012-10-08 12:57:32 -0700

is this -Kat- as in the jr.mod
i have a bf called fan08

Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal wrote:
2012-10-07 13:49:16 -0700

Online dating is pathetic. I've done it once and it just sucks. I'd rather be single; tbh.

Bobs1234004321
Bobs1234004321 wrote:
2012-10-07 12:35:19 -0700

I would not online date if it's online they pronbally
Rave along way away from u so what's the point who needs a bf at this age

tigersfan35
tigersfan35 wrote:
2012-06-24 19:26:31 -0700

what if the person u r dating is not who u thought it was like u could be 16 meet this really nice person meet up with them and they turn out to be 43 it kind of weird

mindlessbehaviorlover123
mindlessbehaviorlover123 wrote:
2012-06-18 13:00:18 -0700

I would online date but i would need 2 know the person for a 1 year b4 we date and they need 2 be honest

young fee
young fee wrote:
2012-06-17 01:16:47 -0700

i think you all should try it

fungirl94
fungirl94 wrote:
2012-06-05 08:04:29 -0700

To me online dating is just a stupid way the way i want to start dating is i want to meet them in
person ! ( get it got it good !!!!! )

Maireee101
Maireee101 wrote:
2012-06-03 17:49:02 -0700

let me re-write what i said before... you could date online it just wont be the same as real life.

Maireee101
Maireee101 wrote:
2012-06-03 14:43:55 -0700

I think that online dating is fake because you cant do every thing you can do in real life. thats just what i think i dont know about the rest of you though.

-YourDreams♥
-YourDreams♥ wrote:
2012-06-03 12:12:56 -0700

From My Point Of View, Online Dating Is Normal. To Me, It's The Same As A Long Distance Relationship. Yeah, You Can't See Them, But You Have To At Least Know For Sure Who They Are.

HeyThere(:_2148412
HeyThere(:_2148412 wrote:
2012-06-03 12:02:46 -0700

i dont think you should date online, it can b dangerous because you dont know if the person your talking to is real or fake, they could persuade u give out personal info

HeyThere(:_2148412
HeyThere(:_2148412 wrote:
2012-06-03 12:02:07 -0700

i dont think you should date online, they could persaude u to give out personal information or try and like rape u or something...
NO ONE SHOULD DATE ONLINE!

nikki921
nikki921 wrote:
2012-06-03 11:49:10 -0700

Role-Playing dating is cool i guess, and i mean like don't say YOU have a boyfriend/Girlfriend online say your ONLINE PERSONA has a BF/GF

purrf3ct__2134685
purrf3ct__2134685 wrote:
2012-05-27 17:56:11 -0700

I DONT THINK ITS RIGHT AT ALL! BECAUSE THE PERSON YOU THINK YOU TALKING IS REALLY NOT THE PERSON YOU WANT IT TO BEE! DONT LET THE PIC FOOL YA!

ashleighrose
ashleighrose wrote:
2012-04-11 13:21:39 -0700

i think its fine as long as you dont meet up and i have had a bf online and it was fine

avenge3nemisis
avenge3nemisis wrote:
2012-03-14 22:46:54 -0700

i think it is fine aslong as you dont meat up

Neoncookiesareawesome
Neoncookiesareawesome wrote:
2012-01-22 10:34:45 -0800

I already have a bf. xD

Dramaqueen4lif
Dramaqueen4lif wrote:
2012-01-07 20:02:23 -0800

i think its pretty safe just assure ursself they r real first

3cheekymonkies
3cheekymonkies wrote:
2011-11-11 11:53:41 -0800

It depends if you now them in real life and not just on the computer.Also never ask a stranger from the internet to meet up with you and never say yes if they are asking you Love

sasalita
sasalita wrote:
2011-10-14 07:06:48 -0700

it may not be safe unless u know the person nd that is the only way 2 talk 2 him Love

Online Dating - Do You Dig It?

• Yeah I think it's a cool way to date.
  • I think it's a dumb thing to do.
  • I might date someone online if I liked them a lot.
  • I'm not allowed to date yet - even online!

Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_no name-calling week_micro
It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this impo...
Can cyberdating turn to cyberstalking? In the chat room I've got a boyfriend. I really don't know...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D