Comments

Kool Kat Dishes About Online Dating

All of you boys and girls come on here to make friends. But sometimes you become more than that. Should you become BF and GF? Back to Article

dolphinsrock10
dolphinsrock10 wrote:
2011-09-12 19:38:48 -0700

I don't think its safe because you do NOT know who your talking to at all what if they said they were 11 and when u found out that they were 40 that would be scary! Worried

CookieDevil
CookieDevil wrote:
2011-09-09 10:26:45 -0700

@Rocky2245: Yup. Not safe.

i love cheetahs!!!
i love cheetahs!!! wrote:
2011-09-08 21:53:45 -0700

i dont think online dating is safe because you dont really know the person your talking to or dating. Frustrated

im here
im here wrote:
2011-09-08 21:19:27 -0700

2MeanBrothers: Not loyal at all.
I think online dating is pointless.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2011-09-08 20:51:04 -0700

Not safe at all

cutie_bear32
cutie_bear32 wrote:
2011-09-08 20:44:41 -0700

Eww wtf...that's nasty and wrong to have 12 boyfriend's!!

2meanbrothers
2meanbrothers wrote:
2011-09-08 20:21:47 -0700

I have 12 boyfriends on here! LOL

Airbell11
Airbell11 wrote:
2011-09-08 20:18:47 -0700

yeah i guess but its better not to bcuz u an't really meet them cuz itz not safe.

HotDogsandCheese
HotDogsandCheese wrote:
2011-09-08 14:36:16 -0700

LOLz is that a real user?

mommie77
mommie77 wrote:
2011-09-08 13:02:00 -0700

i wuld online dhatt bcuss i hav bf nd meet up widd dem but sum ppl yhu shoulddnt tlk tew speacially if they aree crzii in the head

mommie77
mommie77 wrote:
2011-09-08 12:56:41 -0700

me nd jaquan brokee up

JezreelMariee
JezreelMariee wrote:
2011-09-08 12:54:51 -0700

lol...

Sheft_Ayemz
Sheft_Ayemz wrote:
2011-08-27 23:05:41 -0700

i'd like a boyfriend online. Even if he just wants to be friends and have fun together. Anyone up for it? Wink

romeo rocks
romeo rocks wrote:
2011-08-14 20:55:26 -0700

i need a gf

x.lit3
x.lit3 wrote:
2011-07-18 07:59:39 -0700

can i meet gf frnds here

manibaig96
manibaig96 wrote:
2011-06-21 02:03:10 -0700

It is good to make bf ofr gf online!

Sara_ Jn_ Jak
Sara_ Jn_ Jak wrote:
2011-05-07 00:40:54 -0700

That's cOol...:0

Mz.Riqht MB!!
Mz.Riqht MB!! wrote:
2011-04-17 08:27:05 -0700

online datinqqq,,, totally DUMB!!!!!

beach hotty
beach hotty wrote:
2011-04-12 09:13:23 -0700

hey

sexijamey
sexijamey wrote:
2011-04-12 00:46:21 -0700

i AM

Online Dating - Do You Dig It?

• Yeah I think it's a cool way to date.
  • I think it's a dumb thing to do.
  • I might date someone online if I liked them a lot.
  • I'm not allowed to date yet - even online!

Micro_a m
Attention all Cyberbullies! Put down your weapons! And that means your cellphone, your keyboard a...
Micro_no name-calling week_micro
It’s No Name-Calling Week (January 21 - 25, 2013)! What are you doing to participate in this impo...
Can cyberdating turn to cyberstalking? In the chat room I've got a boyfriend. I really don't know...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!