Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Going to Be All Alone

Both of my brothers are leaving home to go to university. They mean the world to me and I don't want to be left alone. Help! Back to Article

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-03-06 17:04:34 -0800

Natalie, that’s too sad to think about :3

Sierra_Leone
Sierra_Leone wrote:
2014-03-06 17:03:04 -0800

Yea sometimes its good not haveing to always depend on other people - it shows how strong & independent you are.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:51:28 -0800

somepeople want to rap battle me but i keep sayin noe so now they

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-03-06 16:50:43 -0800

One major thing missing there. At least they'll still be alive!

brebreluvroc
brebreluvroc wrote:
2014-03-06 16:50:34 -0800

i rather be alone then be hurt by someone

polkadotsrule
polkadotsrule wrote:
2014-03-06 16:49:11 -0800

i feel like they`d hurt me if they had the chance and they the other kids think they`re better than everyone else especially me

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-03-06 16:48:59 -0800

ppl r fake anyway

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-03-06 16:48:13 -0800

Ppl just dnt liked n I sorta dnt giv a damn

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:45:01 -0800

yea mines worse

polkadotsrule
polkadotsrule wrote:
2014-03-06 16:42:07 -0800

i feel like a third wheel everywhere i go and if kids call me names or play pranks teachers don`t say anything. last year someone found out my locker combo, and everyone was stealing my stuff but the principal said there was nothing they could do about it.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:38:34 -0800

IKR

JuneFireRise
JuneFireRise wrote:
2014-03-06 16:38:06 -0800

ouch Jesse

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:36:55 -0800

ima loner and i have no friends i dnt belong NOWERE

Elisa2019
Elisa2019 wrote:
2012-07-20 10:19:40 -0700

I know how u feel my aunt was like the only person i could talk to but now she's goin off to college

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-03-28 17:09:58 -0700

Man Loner society I love it

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-07 19:59:39 -0800

dad but i still love it .

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-07 19:59:31 -0800

my 2 sisters are planning to move soon . i will be the only one at home with my mom and dad . but i still love it . (:

Are You a Pro at Flirting?

• Oh yeah! Flirting is my middle name.
  • If it's someone I really like, I can flirt up a storm.
  • I couldn't flirt to save my life.
  • I've never really tried.