Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Going to Be All Alone

Both of my brothers are leaving home to go to university. They mean the world to me and I don't want to be left alone. Help! Back to Article

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2014-03-06 17:04:34 -0800

Natalie, that’s too sad to think about :3

Sierra_Leone
Sierra_Leone wrote:
2014-03-06 17:03:04 -0800

Yea sometimes its good not haveing to always depend on other people - it shows how strong & independent you are.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:51:28 -0800

somepeople want to rap battle me but i keep sayin noe so now they

unet101
unet101 wrote:
2014-03-06 16:50:43 -0800

One major thing missing there. At least they'll still be alive!

brebreluvroc
brebreluvroc wrote:
2014-03-06 16:50:34 -0800

i rather be alone then be hurt by someone

polkadotsrule
polkadotsrule wrote:
2014-03-06 16:49:11 -0800

i feel like they`d hurt me if they had the chance and they the other kids think they`re better than everyone else especially me

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-03-06 16:48:59 -0800

ppl r fake anyway

msprettymama
msprettymama wrote:
2014-03-06 16:48:13 -0800

Ppl just dnt liked n I sorta dnt giv a damn

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:45:01 -0800

yea mines worse

polkadotsrule
polkadotsrule wrote:
2014-03-06 16:42:07 -0800

i feel like a third wheel everywhere i go and if kids call me names or play pranks teachers don`t say anything. last year someone found out my locker combo, and everyone was stealing my stuff but the principal said there was nothing they could do about it.

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:38:34 -0800

IKR

JuneFireRise
JuneFireRise wrote:
2014-03-06 16:38:06 -0800

ouch Jesse

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-03-06 16:36:55 -0800

ima loner and i have no friends i dnt belong NOWERE

Elisa2019
Elisa2019 wrote:
2012-07-20 10:19:40 -0700

I know how u feel my aunt was like the only person i could talk to but now she's goin off to college

ILY Tanya ILY
ILY Tanya ILY wrote:
2012-03-28 17:09:58 -0700

Man Loner society I love it

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-07 19:59:39 -0800

dad but i still love it .

-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.-
-Amazinq.Ashlee.x3.- wrote:
2012-01-07 19:59:31 -0800

my 2 sisters are planning to move soon . i will be the only one at home with my mom and dad . but i still love it . (:

Are You a Pro at Flirting?

• Oh yeah! Flirting is my middle name.
  • If it's someone I really like, I can flirt up a storm.
  • I couldn't flirt to save my life.
  • I've never really tried.

My brother is five years older than I am and he's using physical violence. I've told my mom a mil...

InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply about 1 hour
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
reply about 1 hour
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair