Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Celebrity Hairstyle Dos and Don'ts

Are you guilty of sporting a really bad hairdo? Don't worry, we're all guilty of it once and a while even our fave celebs! Back to Article

DaDogLover3000
DaDogLover3000 wrote:
2012-08-03 12:58:02 -0700

"Perky do" uh huh. whatever

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-03-24 14:04:43 -0700

Random celebritys lol bye jlo getting married Agana lol

Violet.Hill♥
Violet.Hill♥ wrote:
2011-09-17 10:48:30 -0700

Nick Carter. ♥

That is all.

Hunter Bug
Hunter Bug wrote:
2011-06-08 03:54:04 -0700

i lug the punk one that looks awesometastic Big Grin

Vip Alice
Vip Alice wrote:
2011-06-02 13:25:34 -0700

I hate every celebrity on this list.

Maclynn9
Maclynn9 wrote:
2011-06-02 13:23:33 -0700

sry But I am perky and I live life perky and when I was born I was perky

Maclynn9
Maclynn9 wrote:
2011-06-02 13:20:00 -0700

i love the perky one

xx ImDaBest xx
xx ImDaBest xx wrote:
2011-04-26 17:37:27 -0700

I dont find it very useful..... Frustrated

mizz kiki
mizz kiki wrote:
2011-03-26 03:31:48 -0700

ummmm.

Lubbydubbychica
Lubbydubbychica wrote:
2011-03-26 03:24:11 -0700

ummm shall i say lame

Missy Sunshine
Missy Sunshine wrote:
2011-03-26 03:21:15 -0700

cool?

Who's Had the Worst Hair?

• Christina Aguilera has had some hideous hairdos.
  • P!nk's hair is by far the worst.
  • Neither! They both have great hair.
  • Both have had some pretty horrible hairstyles.

Micro_facial hair_micro
whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it ...
Micro_lmicro
Lady Gaga is known for her crazy outfits - who else shows up to an awards show in a meat dress or...
Micro_curly-micro
Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50