Comments

Celebrity Hairstyle Dos and Don'ts

Are you guilty of sporting a really bad hairdo? Don't worry, we're all guilty of it once and a while even our fave celebs! Back to Article

DaDogLover3000
DaDogLover3000 wrote:
2012-08-03 12:58:02 -0700

"Perky do" uh huh. whatever

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-03-24 14:04:43 -0700

Random celebritys lol bye jlo getting married Agana lol

Violet.Hill♥
Violet.Hill♥ wrote:
2011-09-17 10:48:30 -0700

Nick Carter. ♥

That is all.

Hunter Bug
Hunter Bug wrote:
2011-06-08 03:54:04 -0700

i lug the punk one that looks awesometastic Big Grin

Vip Alice
Vip Alice wrote:
2011-06-02 13:25:34 -0700

I hate every celebrity on this list.

Maclynn9
Maclynn9 wrote:
2011-06-02 13:23:33 -0700

sry But I am perky and I live life perky and when I was born I was perky

Maclynn9
Maclynn9 wrote:
2011-06-02 13:20:00 -0700

i love the perky one

xx ImDaBest xx
xx ImDaBest xx wrote:
2011-04-26 17:37:27 -0700

I dont find it very useful..... Frustrated

mizz kiki
mizz kiki wrote:
2011-03-26 03:31:48 -0700

ummmm.

Lubbydubbychica
Lubbydubbychica wrote:
2011-03-26 03:24:11 -0700

ummm shall i say lame

Missy Sunshine
Missy Sunshine wrote:
2011-03-26 03:21:15 -0700

cool?

Who's Had the Worst Hair?

• Christina Aguilera has had some hideous hairdos.
  • P!nk's hair is by far the worst.
  • Neither! They both have great hair.
  • Both have had some pretty horrible hairstyles.

Micro_facial hair_micro
whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it ...
Micro_lmicro
Lady Gaga is known for her crazy outfits - who else shows up to an awards show in a meat dress or...
Micro_curly-micro
Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
GottaLoveDance