Comments

Celebrity Hairstyle Dos and Don'ts

Are you guilty of sporting a really bad hairdo? Don't worry, we're all guilty of it once and a while even our fave celebs! Back to Article

DaDogLover3000
DaDogLover3000 wrote:
2012-08-03 12:58:02 -0700

"Perky do" uh huh. whatever

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-03-24 14:04:43 -0700

Random celebritys lol bye jlo getting married Agana lol

Violet.Hill♥
Violet.Hill♥ wrote:
2011-09-17 10:48:30 -0700

Nick Carter. ♥

That is all.

Hunter Bug
Hunter Bug wrote:
2011-06-08 03:54:04 -0700

i lug the punk one that looks awesometastic Big Grin

Vip Alice
Vip Alice wrote:
2011-06-02 13:25:34 -0700

I hate every celebrity on this list.

Maclynn9
Maclynn9 wrote:
2011-06-02 13:23:33 -0700

sry But I am perky and I live life perky and when I was born I was perky

Maclynn9
Maclynn9 wrote:
2011-06-02 13:20:00 -0700

i love the perky one

xx ImDaBest xx
xx ImDaBest xx wrote:
2011-04-26 17:37:27 -0700

I dont find it very useful..... Frustrated

mizz kiki
mizz kiki wrote:
2011-03-26 03:31:48 -0700

ummmm.

Lubbydubbychica
Lubbydubbychica wrote:
2011-03-26 03:24:11 -0700

ummm shall i say lame

Missy Sunshine
Missy Sunshine wrote:
2011-03-26 03:21:15 -0700

cool?

Who's Had the Worst Hair?

• Christina Aguilera has had some hideous hairdos.
  • P!nk's hair is by far the worst.
  • Neither! They both have great hair.
  • Both have had some pretty horrible hairstyles.

Micro_facial hair_micro
whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it ...
Micro_lmicro
Lady Gaga is known for her crazy outfits - who else shows up to an awards show in a meat dress or...
Micro_curly-micro
Curly haired girls are lucky! There are so many fun hair styles you can pull off by just adding a...

blakbutterfly
That's just how sisters are. They would grow up and change their ways and do remember, whatever they do, how much they annoy you, they still love you and this is how usually kids show their love to someone they feel close to. Yes, they feel close to you and annoys you because they know you would tolerate them. It's their way and be proud of the fact that they consider you close enough to annoy! I would be more than glad if my sister annoys me. And even though my sister is just a month old, she's pretty hilariously good and annoying her and sometimes, I reciprocate her behavior towards me. She pretty hilarious and intelligent for a month old baby!
disney princess
She is quite young, but you should start taming her a little from now. She might become better when she grows up,but what if she doesn't? you can tell your parents about this, with a priof, yes.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"jordand08" wrote: "LiviMimiLivi" wrote: I have a little sister she is four and she is so annoying! She is sassy, too. She acts like she's a teen! She is a devil when our parents aren't around. But an 'angel' when adults are around, she makes animal noises and acts like she is a small innocent thing. PLEASE HELP ME FROM THIS!!!!!! Well, she is four, and that's how little one's act.  ^This, and also I believe she'll start behaving better as she gets older.
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Family Issues:
"CandyDreamer" wrote:My parents are only strict when they need to be. This.
syedarabia
syedarabia posted in Friends:
i think friend is a gift of a god...........it is the best gift for ever...........i like my friends...........               may allah always happy my friends......