Comments

April Holidays

There are lots of April 2014 holidays like April Fools' Day, Ching Ming, Arbor Day, ANZAC Day and Easter. Check out what they're all about. Back to Article

alex157
alex157 wrote:
2014-04-08 09:10:55 -0700

i love april...mostley cause its the month of my birthday turning 13 in a couple days..... Big Grin

Srwood412
Srwood412 wrote:
2014-04-07 05:57:59 -0700

I know how you feel. My friend played a prank on me saying that she was pregnant. When I found out that she does things with her BF I was totally shocked to find out that she wasn't pregnant yet. She was like, " I am surprised too." I didn't know what to do. What kind of pranks do you fall for?

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2014-04-05 00:03:05 -0700

I am always too scared on 1st April. I easily get fooled on that day. XD

-Zack-the_Name
-Zack-the_Name wrote:
2014-04-04 22:58:06 -0700

OMG YES x'D

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-04-03 18:01:02 -0700

Why is April the most terrible month?? Oh yeah, too many lame holidays...

doxiluvr18

MuGhaL41 wrote:
2014-04-03 08:48:41 -0700

hehehe Big Grin yA sUre Wink

xx_BurningBlack_xx
xx_BurningBlack_xx wrote:
2014-04-03 08:47:30 -0700

i love april fools!!! i do the best pranks :P

elekaziralitecrazy

2014-04-03 08:20:40 -0700

hehehe Big Grin fOoleD 11 tHiS tiMe Wink

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-04-02 12:17:06 -0700

I had no idea there were so many holidays in April.

mickyford
mickyford wrote:
2013-04-15 11:02:07 -0700

i luv april bcuz i was born on april 8.haaaaaaaaha

ben.music
ben.music wrote:
2013-04-09 20:34:34 -0700

I luv April cos its when everythings begin

feverheights
feverheights wrote:
2013-03-27 00:16:49 -0700

my fave thing to do is to cut someone's bikini straps while they are lying down so when they get up it falls off. best to do it when they are asleep.

Miss_MiaBoo
Miss_MiaBoo wrote:
2012-03-22 17:52:47 -0700

I LUV APRIL BCUZ MY BIRTHDAY IS APRIL 6 AM SO HAPPY Big Grin

Poll

Are You an April Fools' Prankster?

• Yep, everyone calls me the king of pranks.
  • I've played some hilarious pranks in the past, but I don't do it every year.
  • I'm not familiar with pranks, but now that I've read Kidzworld's article...
  • No, I hate jokes and pranks - bah!

Micro_april-fools-crossword-micro
April Fools Day is all about playing fun pranks on family and friends! Time to test your IQ about...
Micro_april-month-micro
There are lots of April 2014 holidays like April Fool's Day, Ching Ming, Arbor Day, ANZAC Day and...
Micro_practical-joke-micro
April Fools Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks...
Micro_april-fools-micro
April Fools' Day is the funniest holiday around. Check out why April 1st is the day to trick and ...

Random in the forums

Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
or..uh.. just america will collapse and some nation will move to take us down since we are considered the "Big Dog" and we will lose and people will flip and the world will be thrown into chaos because the nation that tries to take us over will try to take over the rest of the world
reply about 1 hour
Black_Ivy
Black_Ivy posted in Debating:
i agree. i think our nations will collapse and and economy will implode and everyone will be poor and people wont know what to do.
reply about 1 hour
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Teh_Skittlez" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.  *in a rising tone* ...Destroying ourselves with global nuclear war!
reply about 1 hour
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Debating:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i havent seen you throw any opinions in. besides one like two hours ago I occasionally like to do other things that aren't Kidzworld. And by merely preventing this thread from becoming indistinguishable from the threads in general, I've contributed more than what has been contributed in the past several pages.  We know that ultimately the sun will eventually expand and engulf us, but that is not to say that something couldn't happen between now and then that would either destroy Earth or all the life on it. The better and more relevant question seems to be, how will civilization end? Or how will humans go extinct? I don't think it'll be a global nuclear war. I don't think it'll be global warming or the rising seas. Humans are incredibly adaptive and resilient. I think we're adaptive enough to work with most things the natural world throws at us. I just don't know that we can overcome our primitive hierarchical tendencies and instincts to the point that we can prevent ourselves from destroying ourselves.
Duma
Duma posted in Debating:
Ya know wat? Let's debate.   You see, I just don't get the haters. It's just fun for them to go around being a HATER! I mean like, what's good about haters? Can we ban haters? WHY, HATERS? WHY? WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST? WHY DO YOU RUIN THE WORLD? ARE YOU GOING TO STARVE US? GEEZ LOUISE, BRO!