Comments

April Holidays

There are lots of April 2014 holidays like April Fools' Day, Ching Ming, Arbor Day, ANZAC Day and Easter. Check out what they're all about. Back to Article

alex157
alex157 wrote:
2014-04-08 09:10:55 -0700

i love april...mostley cause its the month of my birthday turning 13 in a couple days..... Big Grin

Srwood412
Srwood412 wrote:
2014-04-07 05:57:59 -0700

I know how you feel. My friend played a prank on me saying that she was pregnant. When I found out that she does things with her BF I was totally shocked to find out that she wasn't pregnant yet. She was like, " I am surprised too." I didn't know what to do. What kind of pranks do you fall for?

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2014-04-05 00:03:05 -0700

I am always too scared on 1st April. I easily get fooled on that day. XD

-Zack-the_Name
-Zack-the_Name wrote:
2014-04-04 22:58:06 -0700

OMG YES x'D

Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf wrote:
2014-04-03 18:01:02 -0700

Why is April the most terrible month?? Oh yeah, too many lame holidays...

doxiluvr18

MuGhaL41 wrote:
2014-04-03 08:48:41 -0700

hehehe Big Grin yA sUre Wink

xx_BurningBlack_xx
xx_BurningBlack_xx wrote:
2014-04-03 08:47:30 -0700

i love april fools!!! i do the best pranks :P

elekaziralitecrazy

2014-04-03 08:20:40 -0700

hehehe Big Grin fOoleD 11 tHiS tiMe Wink

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2014-04-02 12:17:06 -0700

I had no idea there were so many holidays in April.

mickyford
mickyford wrote:
2013-04-15 11:02:07 -0700

i luv april bcuz i was born on april 8.haaaaaaaaha

ben.music_1725016
ben.music_1725016 wrote:
2013-04-09 20:34:34 -0700

I luv April cos its when everythings begin

feverheights
feverheights wrote:
2013-03-27 00:16:49 -0700

my fave thing to do is to cut someone's bikini straps while they are lying down so when they get up it falls off. best to do it when they are asleep.

Miss_MiaBoo
Miss_MiaBoo wrote:
2012-03-22 17:52:47 -0700

I LUV APRIL BCUZ MY BIRTHDAY IS APRIL 6 AM SO HAPPY Big Grin

Poll

Are You an April Fools' Prankster?

• Yep, everyone calls me the king of pranks.
  • I've played some hilarious pranks in the past, but I don't do it every year.
  • I'm not familiar with pranks, but now that I've read Kidzworld's article...
  • No, I hate jokes and pranks - bah!

Micro_april-fools-crossword-micro
April Fools Day is all about playing fun pranks on family and friends! Time to test your IQ about...
Micro_april-month-micro
There are lots of April 2014 holidays like April Fool's Day, Ching Ming, Arbor Day, ANZAC Day and...
Micro_practical-joke-micro
April Fools Day is just around the corner so Kidzworld has brought you some of the coolest tricks...
Micro_april-fools-micro
April Fools' Day is the funniest holiday around. Check out why April 1st is the day to trick and ...

Random in the forums

jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.   Yes and?
reply 1 minute
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"jordand08" wrote:Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school.Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number. Well, yeah. By that time you are both mature and consenting adults.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Debating:
"AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "jordand08" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "Kirsteeeeen" wrote: I go by the half your age plus seven, age minus seven doubled rule. So for example, if you're fifteen your range would be minimum 14 1/2, and your maximum would be 16. What is your method for <14 year olds, as well as 14 year olds themselves, as well as >16 year olds? My "method" is simple. Beginning at a suitable age, say 11, simply add two until you reach 15. Then, the age method is contingent upon the exact nature of the relationship, as well as the particular state's AOC. (Note, some states have very relaxed AOC's, so this method may not be suitable for all cases....this is based upon an AOC of 18) I don't do math, lololol. If I like you, I like you, normally though, I'd say 3 years older, while you're in school, then when you get out into "the real world" it can go up to as far as you want to. The thing is though, in some states, anything past holding hands can potentially be illegal if, using your method, one is 16 and the other is 19. That's only three years. However you are right, but I wouldn't use my method until I'm outta school. And besides, normally like them my age or a year or two older. 3 years can make a huge difference. Fifteen and Eighteen, Fourteen and Seventeen, Twelve and Fifteen etc. Yes. but think about it 23-26, that's not a big difference when you get outta school. Nobody will look at you weird, maybe for when you're in school. but out of school age is just a number.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabePowdumfry" wrote:Only if its a threat ...Not having control over oneself is a threat.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"shae508" wrote: "AlphaT" wrote: "shae508" wrote: And Bi-polar disorder. Being Bi-polar does NOT mean. Happy.Sad. Happy.  No.  It means you have moods that change rapidly and are very strong. Like having a Manic episode, depression. Stuff like that. Is that not Happy.Sad.Happy.? Happiness can be a form of Mania, which does actually mean happy.sad.happy. Yes, but there is also a...kinda like an angry manic mood. Where you're more easily annoyed and sometimes more likely to be violent. I know anger can be associated with Mania, but isn't that also angry.sad.angry.? Also, not all Mania Is shown by anger, maybe in your personal life there has been this, but it is not always the case.