Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Dad's Moving Out

My parents told me they are separating. My mom gave my dad until the weekend to move out. I really need to talk to someone. Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-26 19:23:11 -0700

I love the bc their my patents I don't see my dad in like 3 years and my mom if she do something I don't like I go in my room and don't talk to her I be mean to my sister or if my and my mom get in to it and start yelling she makes me go outside or go to my god mom house and i go to the mall or get my hair done lol so I don't care

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-26 19:01:48 -0700

I hate my parents...

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-26 13:03:19 -0700

@harry for you, maybe...

But do you really think every single person has it like your situiation?

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-08-26 13:01:40 -0700

My Parents are divorced too. it sucks

kyleasmile321
kyleasmile321 wrote:
2012-08-05 11:15:37 -0700

Thts crazy

buggalove
buggalove wrote:
2012-02-27 05:23:50 -0800

wow that is big promblem for everyone

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-08-05 19:40:39 -0700

my mom and dad always fight my thinks he might leave if things go way to far

big red 208
big red 208 wrote:
2011-07-15 14:31:46 -0700

well my dad moved out already but he means a lot to me and i miss him alot and friends tell me its not cuz like i said he means alot to me sooooo.......wat should i do

Poll-2

Are Your Parents Divorced?

• Yes, my parents are divorced.
  • They aren't divorced, but they don't live together.
  • Nope, my parents are still married.
  • My parents were never married to begin with.

It can be hard to move to a new school and make new friends, so Dish-It has advice about dealing ...

Cataclysm_Destruct
I'd also shift the blame onto the parents. It's disgusting and appalling to know that parents don't care about their own child's wellbeing.
katieee123_
katieee123_ posted in Friends:
"Charulata" wrote: "katieee123_" wrote: I'm not going to judge her, it was most likely her parents fault. Poor girl. I'm sorry , But I don't think it's her parents fault. Her parents didn't tell her do anything with anyone , She did. Her parents isn't involved in this case!!  She's 13. Kids that age base some of their decisions off of what their parents say. Her parents should have told her what's right and what's wrong, which they most likely didn't do since apparently they didn't care.
SpecialProblem
SpecialProblem posted in Friends:
how are you helping me at all :/
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
A red tee and three fourths.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"9bella" wrote:You could invite another friend to walk with you guys. thanks for the comment