Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Dad's Moving Out

My parents told me they are separating. My mom gave my dad until the weekend to move out. I really need to talk to someone. Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-26 19:23:11 -0700

I love the bc their my patents I don't see my dad in like 3 years and my mom if she do something I don't like I go in my room and don't talk to her I be mean to my sister or if my and my mom get in to it and start yelling she makes me go outside or go to my god mom house and i go to the mall or get my hair done lol so I don't care

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-26 19:01:48 -0700

I hate my parents...

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-26 13:03:19 -0700

@harry for you, maybe...

But do you really think every single person has it like your situiation?

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-08-26 13:01:40 -0700

My Parents are divorced too. it sucks

kyleasmile321
kyleasmile321 wrote:
2012-08-05 11:15:37 -0700

Thts crazy

buggalove
buggalove wrote:
2012-02-27 05:23:50 -0800

wow that is big promblem for everyone

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-08-05 19:40:39 -0700

my mom and dad always fight my thinks he might leave if things go way to far

big red 208
big red 208 wrote:
2011-07-15 14:31:46 -0700

well my dad moved out already but he means a lot to me and i miss him alot and friends tell me its not cuz like i said he means alot to me sooooo.......wat should i do

Poll-2

Are Your Parents Divorced?

• Yes, my parents are divorced.
  • They aren't divorced, but they don't live together.
  • Nope, my parents are still married.
  • My parents were never married to begin with.

It can be hard to move to a new school and make new friends, so Dish-It has advice about dealing ...

pink12
pink12 posted in Family Issues:
dear dish it i am almost old enough to get my ears peireced but i need to convince my mom. and also i wan to get my own make up bu i need to convince my mom can you give me some advise
AquaBubblez
Dear Dish-it, I am a girl and I am 11 and I love this boy is is like 17 and I don't know what to do? If he likes me? If my parents will agree? I don't know what to DO PLEASE HELP!
AquaBubblez
Oh sorry just go to kids help line then
rebelfeminist
rebelfeminist posted in Style:
Short hair, it's a lot easier to take care of and it's really cute.
RosyLPS123
RosyLPS123 posted in Friends:
Ok I have 3 Bff's Suzanna, Marrisa, and Paisley but the first one is very nice and my one ive known for longer but you know here I go she doesn't want me to make any more and always says who do like better? please help what do I tell her or do!