Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Dad's Moving Out

My parents told me they are separating. My mom gave my dad until the weekend to move out. I really need to talk to someone. Back to Article

lonnie123
lonnie123 wrote:
2014-08-26 19:23:11 -0700

I love the bc their my patents I don't see my dad in like 3 years and my mom if she do something I don't like I go in my room and don't talk to her I be mean to my sister or if my and my mom get in to it and start yelling she makes me go outside or go to my god mom house and i go to the mall or get my hair done lol so I don't care

Mayumi12
Mayumi12 wrote:
2014-08-26 19:01:48 -0700

I hate my parents...

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2014-08-26 13:03:19 -0700

@harry for you, maybe...

But do you really think every single person has it like your situiation?

DisneyanimeLover
DisneyanimeLover wrote:
2014-08-26 13:01:40 -0700

My Parents are divorced too. it sucks

kyleasmile321
kyleasmile321 wrote:
2012-08-05 11:15:37 -0700

Thts crazy

buggalove
buggalove wrote:
2012-02-27 05:23:50 -0800

wow that is big promblem for everyone

bizarlov
bizarlov wrote:
2011-08-05 19:40:39 -0700

my mom and dad always fight my thinks he might leave if things go way to far

big red 208
big red 208 wrote:
2011-07-15 14:31:46 -0700

well my dad moved out already but he means a lot to me and i miss him alot and friends tell me its not cuz like i said he means alot to me sooooo.......wat should i do

Poll-2

Are Your Parents Divorced?

• Yes, my parents are divorced.
  • They aren't divorced, but they don't live together.
  • Nope, my parents are still married.
  • My parents were never married to begin with.

It can be hard to move to a new school and make new friends, so Dish-It has advice about dealing ...

ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 1 day
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
"daredog" wrote:I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Well, that takes bravery, and I can admire that at least.
reply 1 day
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
reply 1 day