Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Scared of What I'm Becoming

I'm scared of what I'm becoming. My parents died a month ago in a car accident - now I'm swearing, smoking and drinking. Help! Back to Article

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-06 19:05:28 -0800

Grade E? and awwwe thts sad doe u need a big hug Sad

Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2014-01-17 19:28:38 -0800

I didnt know there was such grade as an E.

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2014-01-02 11:34:34 -0800

Awe Frown

georgeandlola
georgeandlola wrote:
2013-09-22 07:51:56 -0700

try and make friends with your grandma you don't need a boyfriend

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-15 21:02:23 -0700

Thats sooo sad Frown

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-08-15 20:54:10 -0700

i also lost my mom and dad and what i did was i looked at all of there older photos and picked one that i loved and i put it under my pillow so i have them with me

kitarania
kitarania wrote:
2013-08-12 13:43:23 -0700

tell someone you trust or write down how you feel and vent out your anger on a peice of paper

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-09 12:44:51 -0700

We all need somebody to lean on

davonte2000
davonte2000 wrote:
2013-06-24 12:00:21 -0700

this girl needs to go to one of those camps for six months

Future_Forever_Boo
Future_Forever_Boo wrote:
2012-10-26 21:50:07 -0700

Maybe it would be good to try to speak with your counselor and try to know them better and maybe they can help you

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-10-21 18:59:47 -0700

hmm....

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-21 11:55:35 -0700

i know how you feel dude.

LilFairy
LilFairy wrote:
2012-06-02 18:00:15 -0700

Control your Angry feelings. You need to be calm

evangeline bella
evangeline bella wrote:
2012-05-22 21:27:05 -0700

well life is full of miseries bt lift up ur soul... be strong...

cayla346
cayla346 wrote:
2012-04-13 18:37:37 -0700

Dude you need to get your confidence level up,
stop smoking,stop drinking and lower the time that you swear. It's ok to feel this way just breathe girl.

J-peezee
J-peezee wrote:
2012-01-27 21:15:51 -0800

What I suggest is go to a phyciatrist. When I was 5 my grandma died and i was REALLY sad. Now i was shy back then and when she died i didnt talk to ANYONE!! But since her death, ive become a social butterfly. So maybe once your done recovering, theyll help you. smile

Cole90210
Cole90210 wrote:
2011-09-14 14:19:33 -0700

Huhhh???

RaNdOm_WiLa
RaNdOm_WiLa wrote:
2011-09-14 14:16:14 -0700

Juuuusssttt like cole !

emotrick
emotrick wrote:
2011-09-14 14:16:08 -0700

yea im sisdid it for a year then she got help it really messes with ur life

anna wus here
anna wus here wrote:
2011-09-14 14:14:46 -0700

it sucks and it just becuz mi stupid friends

Have You Had to Deal With Death?

• Yes, I've lost someone close to me.
  • No, I haven't had to deal with death before.
  • I know other people who have lost loved ones.
  • I've lost a pet before.