Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Scared of What I'm Becoming

I'm scared of what I'm becoming. My parents died a month ago in a car accident - now I'm swearing, smoking and drinking. Help! Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 18:13:30 -0700

samethang wut happend to me ahahah

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-06 19:05:28 -0800

Grade E? and awwwe thts sad doe u need a big hug Sad

Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2014-01-17 19:28:38 -0800

I didnt know there was such grade as an E.

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2014-01-02 11:34:34 -0800

Awe Frown

georgeandlola
georgeandlola wrote:
2013-09-22 07:51:56 -0700

try and make friends with your grandma you don't need a boyfriend

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-15 21:02:23 -0700

Thats sooo sad Frown

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-08-15 20:54:10 -0700

i also lost my mom and dad and what i did was i looked at all of there older photos and picked one that i loved and i put it under my pillow so i have them with me

kitarania
kitarania wrote:
2013-08-12 13:43:23 -0700

tell someone you trust or write down how you feel and vent out your anger on a peice of paper

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-09 12:44:51 -0700

We all need somebody to lean on

davonte2000
davonte2000 wrote:
2013-06-24 12:00:21 -0700

this girl needs to go to one of those camps for six months

Future_Forever_Boo
Future_Forever_Boo wrote:
2012-10-26 21:50:07 -0700

Maybe it would be good to try to speak with your counselor and try to know them better and maybe they can help you

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-10-21 18:59:47 -0700

hmm....

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-21 11:55:35 -0700

i know how you feel dude.

LilFairy
LilFairy wrote:
2012-06-02 18:00:15 -0700

Control your Angry feelings. You need to be calm

evangeline bella
evangeline bella wrote:
2012-05-22 21:27:05 -0700

well life is full of miseries bt lift up ur soul... be strong...

cayla346
cayla346 wrote:
2012-04-13 18:37:37 -0700

Dude you need to get your confidence level up,
stop smoking,stop drinking and lower the time that you swear. It's ok to feel this way just breathe girl.

J-peezee
J-peezee wrote:
2012-01-27 21:15:51 -0800

What I suggest is go to a phyciatrist. When I was 5 my grandma died and i was REALLY sad. Now i was shy back then and when she died i didnt talk to ANYONE!! But since her death, ive become a social butterfly. So maybe once your done recovering, theyll help you. smile

Cole90210
Cole90210 wrote:
2011-09-14 14:19:33 -0700

Huhhh???

RaNdOm_WiLa
RaNdOm_WiLa wrote:
2011-09-14 14:16:14 -0700

Juuuusssttt like cole !

emotrick
emotrick wrote:
2011-09-14 14:16:08 -0700

yea im sisdid it for a year then she got help it really messes with ur life

Death-poll

Have You Had to Deal With Death?

• Yes, I've lost someone close to me.
  • No, I haven't had to deal with death before.
  • I know other people who have lost loved ones.
  • I've lost a pet before.

Micro_deardish-confidence-micro
Pushover asks: I’ve been nice to people all my life and all they’ve done is take advantage of me....
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...
I lost someone I loved and now I'm depressed. I don't know what to do. I'm scared.

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)