Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Scared of What I'm Becoming

I'm scared of what I'm becoming. My parents died a month ago in a car accident - now I'm swearing, smoking and drinking. Help! Back to Article

JesseWesse
JesseWesse wrote:
2014-08-17 18:13:30 -0700

samethang wut happend to me ahahah

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-06 19:05:28 -0800

Grade E? and awwwe thts sad doe u need a big hug Sad

Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2014-01-17 19:28:38 -0800

I didnt know there was such grade as an E.

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2014-01-02 11:34:34 -0800

Awe Frown

georgeandlola
georgeandlola wrote:
2013-09-22 07:51:56 -0700

try and make friends with your grandma you don't need a boyfriend

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-15 21:02:23 -0700

Thats sooo sad Frown

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-08-15 20:54:10 -0700

i also lost my mom and dad and what i did was i looked at all of there older photos and picked one that i loved and i put it under my pillow so i have them with me

kitarania
kitarania wrote:
2013-08-12 13:43:23 -0700

tell someone you trust or write down how you feel and vent out your anger on a peice of paper

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-09 12:44:51 -0700

We all need somebody to lean on

davonte2000
davonte2000 wrote:
2013-06-24 12:00:21 -0700

this girl needs to go to one of those camps for six months

Future_Forever_Boo
Future_Forever_Boo wrote:
2012-10-26 21:50:07 -0700

Maybe it would be good to try to speak with your counselor and try to know them better and maybe they can help you

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-10-21 18:59:47 -0700

hmm....

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-21 11:55:35 -0700

i know how you feel dude.

LilFairy
LilFairy wrote:
2012-06-02 18:00:15 -0700

Control your Angry feelings. You need to be calm

evangeline bella
evangeline bella wrote:
2012-05-22 21:27:05 -0700

well life is full of miseries bt lift up ur soul... be strong...

cayla346
cayla346 wrote:
2012-04-13 18:37:37 -0700

Dude you need to get your confidence level up,
stop smoking,stop drinking and lower the time that you swear. It's ok to feel this way just breathe girl.

J-peezee
J-peezee wrote:
2012-01-27 21:15:51 -0800

What I suggest is go to a phyciatrist. When I was 5 my grandma died and i was REALLY sad. Now i was shy back then and when she died i didnt talk to ANYONE!! But since her death, ive become a social butterfly. So maybe once your done recovering, theyll help you. smile

Cole90210
Cole90210 wrote:
2011-09-14 14:19:33 -0700

Huhhh???

RaNdOm_WiLa
RaNdOm_WiLa wrote:
2011-09-14 14:16:14 -0700

Juuuusssttt like cole !

emotrick
emotrick wrote:
2011-09-14 14:16:08 -0700

yea im sisdid it for a year then she got help it really messes with ur life

Death-poll

Have You Had to Deal With Death?

• Yes, I've lost someone close to me.
  • No, I haven't had to deal with death before.
  • I know other people who have lost loved ones.
  • I've lost a pet before.

Micro_deardish-confidence-micro
Pushover asks: I’ve been nice to people all my life and all they’ve done is take advantage of me....
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...
I lost someone I loved and now I'm depressed. I don't know what to do. I'm scared.

Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
Hi, I'm not really into fashion but I can tell you one thing. You can just dress normally, just the way you like! It doesn't matter whether you're a teenager or not. It's also really important to you feel comfortable in your clothes. Remember, your clothing won't define you! :D
Bonnie2
Bonnie2 posted in Style:
Okay, so my hair isn't the 'best'. I have 'West Indian' Hair (it's naturally curly) and I have to use loads of products to make it nice when I'm straightening my hair. It then dries and all the softness and grease has gone ( :-( ). That's the annoying part. I would like a few nice, easy hairstyles that will look nice with my West Indian hair (that's all spiky and spidery when it's been straightened) even if it's as simple as peeling an orange! Anything would help!
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Style:
I am a teenage girl, so I'm either supposed to dress colorful or just fully goth. I want to dress grunge. Basically 90's street kinda. My mom gets mad at my cause she doesn't want me dressing all black, I told her that's not what grunge is. So, I am dressing pretty grunge, but I need ideas on hair styles and makeup for this style.
Wuwu2cute
Wuwu2cute posted in Friends:
Ok, so I have a Best Friend, I used to have 2, but one moved away and won't text me, and the other still "acts" like my best friend, but here is the problem. When I do stuff with other people, it offends her, when I don't reply to her text real quick, in her mind, im ignoring her. IT'S ALSO STARTING TO GET ANNOYING CAUSE SHE COPIES ME. She copied my halloween costume, i was gonna be a character off of american horror story. If i don't share my music with her, she says sharing is caring and she walks off.   Now I understand that this might be social and anxiety issues and she needs somebody to cling onto. But I'm just tired of trying. I need advice : (