Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm Scared of What I'm Becoming

I'm scared of what I'm becoming. My parents died a month ago in a car accident - now I'm swearing, smoking and drinking. Help! Back to Article

CuteMoo2
CuteMoo2 wrote:
2014-02-06 19:05:28 -0800

Grade E? and awwwe thts sad doe u need a big hug Sad

Queen_Milah
Queen_Milah wrote:
2014-01-17 19:28:38 -0800

I didnt know there was such grade as an E.

Jamanda
Jamanda wrote:
2014-01-02 11:34:34 -0800

Awe Frown

georgeandlola
georgeandlola wrote:
2013-09-22 07:51:56 -0700

try and make friends with your grandma you don't need a boyfriend

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-15 21:02:23 -0700

Thats sooo sad Frown

donnabug13
donnabug13 wrote:
2013-08-15 20:54:10 -0700

i also lost my mom and dad and what i did was i looked at all of there older photos and picked one that i loved and i put it under my pillow so i have them with me

kitarania
kitarania wrote:
2013-08-12 13:43:23 -0700

tell someone you trust or write down how you feel and vent out your anger on a peice of paper

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-09 12:44:51 -0700

We all need somebody to lean on

davonte2000
davonte2000 wrote:
2013-06-24 12:00:21 -0700

this girl needs to go to one of those camps for six months

Future_Forever_Boo
Future_Forever_Boo wrote:
2012-10-26 21:50:07 -0700

Maybe it would be good to try to speak with your counselor and try to know them better and maybe they can help you

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-10-21 18:59:47 -0700

hmm....

sweetjaja21
sweetjaja21 wrote:
2012-10-21 11:55:35 -0700

i know how you feel dude.

LilFairy
LilFairy wrote:
2012-06-02 18:00:15 -0700

Control your Angry feelings. You need to be calm

evangeline bella
evangeline bella wrote:
2012-05-22 21:27:05 -0700

well life is full of miseries bt lift up ur soul... be strong...

cayla346
cayla346 wrote:
2012-04-13 18:37:37 -0700

Dude you need to get your confidence level up,
stop smoking,stop drinking and lower the time that you swear. It's ok to feel this way just breathe girl.

J-peezee
J-peezee wrote:
2012-01-27 21:15:51 -0800

What I suggest is go to a phyciatrist. When I was 5 my grandma died and i was REALLY sad. Now i was shy back then and when she died i didnt talk to ANYONE!! But since her death, ive become a social butterfly. So maybe once your done recovering, theyll help you. smile

Cole90210
Cole90210 wrote:
2011-09-14 14:19:33 -0700

Huhhh???

RaNdOm_WiLa
RaNdOm_WiLa wrote:
2011-09-14 14:16:14 -0700

Juuuusssttt like cole !

emotrick
emotrick wrote:
2011-09-14 14:16:08 -0700

yea im sisdid it for a year then she got help it really messes with ur life

anna wus here
anna wus here wrote:
2011-09-14 14:14:46 -0700

it sucks and it just becuz mi stupid friends

Have You Had to Deal With Death?

• Yes, I've lost someone close to me.
  • No, I haven't had to deal with death before.
  • I know other people who have lost loved ones.
  • I've lost a pet before.

Micro_deardish-confidence-micro
Pushover asks: I’ve been nice to people all my life and all they’ve done is take advantage of me....
Micro_deardish-nerves-micro
Nervous Ballerina asks: I’m going to be performing in The Nutcracker this weekend. It’s a really ...
I'm so close to my older cousin, but for some reason she thinks I smoke when I don'...
I lost someone I loved and now I'm depressed. I don't know what to do. I'm scared.

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
reply 1 day
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
reply 1 day
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
reply 1 day
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
reply 1 day
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me
reply 1 day