Comments

How to Get Perfect Eyebrows

I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears because they'll show and it's embarrassing. Back to Article

Ilovemiley111
Ilovemiley111 wrote:
2014-04-21 15:12:54 -0700

Really you've done

rachelgrace321
rachelgrace321 wrote:
2014-04-21 14:28:33 -0700

Hurts

Ilovemiley111
Ilovemiley111 wrote:
2014-04-21 14:18:42 -0700

Do you really think this would work

Hayley_Emma
Hayley_Emma wrote:
2014-04-21 05:50:45 -0700

mine suck, I need to get them done.

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-20 20:41:06 -0700

My little sister does mine. It hurts I cry the whole time lol.

EmilyLovesYou4Ever
EmilyLovesYou4Ever wrote:
2013-12-11 11:52:08 -0800

uhm I kinda just draw mine on, cause my real eyebrows are really thin, and just peculiar looking.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-16 18:21:43 -0700

they have really bad brows

swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess wrote:
2013-01-11 17:27:20 -0800

fuxed that i tell my mom to do it and she does it good enough

angellover95
angellover95 wrote:
2012-04-27 12:09:49 -0700

idk

angellover95
angellover95 wrote:
2012-04-27 12:09:41 -0700

ummm

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-04-27 10:58:36 -0700

I know a less painful way actually a totally free pain way use a blade *★CARLY★*

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-04-27 10:58:29 -0700

nyesha1234
nyesha1234 wrote:
2012-04-26 16:28:15 -0700

my eyebrows are sexy

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-03-24 14:08:49 -0700

I use twezirs

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-08-11 12:31:10 -0700

I always arch my eyebrows...

Missy Sunshine
Missy Sunshine wrote:
2011-03-26 03:20:48 -0700

this will work

Biggest Eyebrow Mistake? Vote!

• Having bushy eyebrows.
  • Shaving your eyebrows off.
  • Dying your eyebrows.
  • Super-thin eyebrows.

Micro_blush_micro
Nothing perks up your face like blush! The right shade of blush will not only make you look your ...
Micro_nat_micro
We all want to look our best without looking like we've caked on the makeup! Makeup should make ...
Have you had a horrible eyebrow plucking accident? Or are you thinking of attempting to shape you...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day