Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Get Perfect Eyebrows

I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears because they'll show and it's embarrassing. Back to Article

Ilovemiley111
Ilovemiley111 wrote:
2014-04-21 15:12:54 -0700

Really you've done

rachelgrace321
rachelgrace321 wrote:
2014-04-21 14:28:33 -0700

Hurts

Ilovemiley111
Ilovemiley111 wrote:
2014-04-21 14:18:42 -0700

Do you really think this would work

Hayley_Emma
Hayley_Emma wrote:
2014-04-21 05:50:45 -0700

mine suck, I need to get them done.

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-20 20:41:06 -0700

My little sister does mine. It hurts I cry the whole time lol.

EmilyLovesYou4Ever
EmilyLovesYou4Ever wrote:
2013-12-11 11:52:08 -0800

uhm I kinda just draw mine on, cause my real eyebrows are really thin, and just peculiar looking.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-16 18:21:43 -0700

they have really bad brows

swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess wrote:
2013-01-11 17:27:20 -0800

fuxed that i tell my mom to do it and she does it good enough

angellover95
angellover95 wrote:
2012-04-27 12:09:49 -0700

idk

angellover95
angellover95 wrote:
2012-04-27 12:09:41 -0700

ummm

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-04-27 10:58:36 -0700

I know a less painful way actually a totally free pain way use a blade *★CARLY★*

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-04-27 10:58:29 -0700

nyesha1234
nyesha1234 wrote:
2012-04-26 16:28:15 -0700

my eyebrows are sexy

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-03-24 14:08:49 -0700

I use twezirs

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-08-11 12:31:10 -0700

I always arch my eyebrows...

Missy Sunshine
Missy Sunshine wrote:
2011-03-26 03:20:48 -0700

this will work

Biggest Eyebrow Mistake? Vote!

• Having bushy eyebrows.
  • Shaving your eyebrows off.
  • Dying your eyebrows.
  • Super-thin eyebrows.

Micro_blush_micro
Nothing perks up your face like blush! The right shade of blush will not only make you look your ...
Micro_nat_micro
We all want to look our best without looking like we've caked on the makeup! Makeup should make ...
Have you had a horrible eyebrow plucking accident? Or are you thinking of attempting to shape you...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.