Comments

How to Get Perfect Eyebrows

I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears because they'll show and it's embarrassing. Back to Article

Ilovemiley111
Ilovemiley111 wrote:
2014-04-21 15:12:54 -0700

Really you've done

rachelgrace321
rachelgrace321 wrote:
2014-04-21 14:28:33 -0700

Hurts

Ilovemiley111
Ilovemiley111 wrote:
2014-04-21 14:18:42 -0700

Do you really think this would work

Hayley_Emma
Hayley_Emma wrote:
2014-04-21 05:50:45 -0700

mine suck, I need to get them done.

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-20 20:41:06 -0700

My little sister does mine. It hurts I cry the whole time lol.

EmilyLovesYou4Ever
EmilyLovesYou4Ever wrote:
2013-12-11 11:52:08 -0800

uhm I kinda just draw mine on, cause my real eyebrows are really thin, and just peculiar looking.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-16 18:21:43 -0700

they have really bad brows

swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess wrote:
2013-01-11 17:27:20 -0800

fuxed that i tell my mom to do it and she does it good enough

angellover95
angellover95 wrote:
2012-04-27 12:09:49 -0700

idk

angellover95
angellover95 wrote:
2012-04-27 12:09:41 -0700

ummm

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-04-27 10:58:36 -0700

I know a less painful way actually a totally free pain way use a blade *★CARLY★*

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-04-27 10:58:29 -0700

nyesha1234
nyesha1234 wrote:
2012-04-26 16:28:15 -0700

my eyebrows are sexy

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-03-24 14:08:49 -0700

I use twezirs

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-08-11 12:31:10 -0700

I always arch my eyebrows...

Missy Sunshine
Missy Sunshine wrote:
2011-03-26 03:20:48 -0700

this will work

Biggest Eyebrow Mistake? Vote!

• Having bushy eyebrows.
  • Shaving your eyebrows off.
  • Dying your eyebrows.
  • Super-thin eyebrows.

Micro_blush_micro
Nothing perks up your face like blush! The right shade of blush will not only make you look your ...
Micro_nat_micro
We all want to look our best without looking like we've caked on the makeup! Makeup should make ...
Have you had a horrible eyebrow plucking accident? Or are you thinking of attempting to shape you...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)