Comments

How to Get Perfect Eyebrows

I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears because they'll show and it's embarrassing. Back to Article

Ilovemiley111
Ilovemiley111 wrote:
2014-04-21 15:12:54 -0700

Really you've done

rachelgrace321
rachelgrace321 wrote:
2014-04-21 14:28:33 -0700

Hurts

Ilovemiley111
Ilovemiley111 wrote:
2014-04-21 14:18:42 -0700

Do you really think this would work

Hayley_Emma
Hayley_Emma wrote:
2014-04-21 05:50:45 -0700

mine suck, I need to get them done.

Iamwhoiam016
Iamwhoiam016 wrote:
2014-04-20 20:41:06 -0700

My little sister does mine. It hurts I cry the whole time lol.

EmilyLovesYou4Ever
EmilyLovesYou4Ever wrote:
2013-12-11 11:52:08 -0800

uhm I kinda just draw mine on, cause my real eyebrows are really thin, and just peculiar looking.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-16 18:21:43 -0700

they have really bad brows

swagged_out_princess
swagged_out_princess wrote:
2013-01-11 17:27:20 -0800

fuxed that i tell my mom to do it and she does it good enough

angellover95
angellover95 wrote:
2012-04-27 12:09:49 -0700

idk

angellover95
angellover95 wrote:
2012-04-27 12:09:41 -0700

ummm

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-04-27 10:58:36 -0700

I know a less painful way actually a totally free pain way use a blade *★CARLY★*

raerae bodge
raerae bodge wrote:
2012-04-27 10:58:29 -0700

nyesha1234
nyesha1234 wrote:
2012-04-26 16:28:15 -0700

my eyebrows are sexy

nicole273
nicole273 wrote:
2012-03-24 14:08:49 -0700

I use twezirs

ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-08-11 12:31:10 -0700

I always arch my eyebrows...

Missy Sunshine
Missy Sunshine wrote:
2011-03-26 03:20:48 -0700

this will work

Biggest Eyebrow Mistake? Vote!

• Having bushy eyebrows.
  • Shaving your eyebrows off.
  • Dying your eyebrows.
  • Super-thin eyebrows.

Micro_blush_micro
Nothing perks up your face like blush! The right shade of blush will not only make you look your ...
Micro_nat_micro
We all want to look our best without looking like we've caked on the makeup! Makeup should make ...
Have you had a horrible eyebrow plucking accident? Or are you thinking of attempting to shape you...

GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
BookwormKat
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for the support!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Boysrock50
It's not wrong, it's not right, it's up to an individual tbh. If you're gay, and others have a problem, then it's them that need to change, not you. Don't give in to peer pressure, do what feels right for you