How to Get Perfect Eyebrows (pg. 2)
Eyebrows - Shape Don't Shave
The last thing in the world you want to do to your eyebrows, is shave them. Whether you've chosen to pluck or wax, always be conscious of the natural shape of your eye. Don't try to give yourself a super high arch if that isn't the way you naturally look because it will be painfully obvious. Here are some tips for getting a great-shaped eyebrow.
Who Has The Worst 'Brows?
- Only pluck hairs from the bottom-side of your 'brow - never from the top.
- Try to focus on obvious stray hairs and avoid over-plucking. Some of those hairs may not grow back and you don't want to rely on pencilled in eyebrows for the rest of your life!
- The beginning of your eyebrow should line up with the inside of your eye.
- Let your eyebrow extend just a little bit past the outside of the eye, at which point it should begin to taper and curve downwards.
- If you need to fill in your eyebrow to make it look a little bit fuller, try using an eyebrow brush and powder to give your 'brows a more natural look.
- Never dye or bleach your eyebrows. Not only can it cause permanent eye damage - it looks bad!
- Explore the Strange World of Emily
- The Real Deal on Zits
- Celebrity Hairstyle Dos and Don'ts
- More Great Beauty Tips!