Comments

How to Get Perfect Eyebrows (pg. 2)

Have you had a horrible eyebrow plucking accident? Or are you thinking of attempting to shape your own eye brows? Then take a look at these tips, hints and helpful directions on how you can start shaping - not shaving - your brows at home. - Page 2 Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 12:24:52 -0700

I don't think I'll be doing anything with my eyebrows for now

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-07-24 13:58:02 -0700

I have scouse brows -_-

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-24 13:45:26 -0700

O_O -my ears perks up- -runs away- NONONONOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

sillypants934

diamondboo15 wrote:
2013-06-28 18:20:01 -0700

dumb

tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-06-20 19:45:39 -0700

I have lots of stray hairs that are annoying and when I tried to pluck mine, I had a very dark part followed by a very light one. Ugh!

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-06-02 09:41:46 -0700

Ok then

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 23:16:41 -0700

I practically ripped half my eyebrow off ._.

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-30 23:13:46 -0700

I'm sure Robert Pattinson would love to see this topic!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-02 09:12:23 -0700

k

The lost cause
The lost cause wrote:
2013-05-01 13:32:45 -0700

personally I don't think anyone needs to worry about how their eyebrows look.... your born with them, so leave em alone smile

bannabubblegum
bannabubblegum wrote:
2013-05-01 10:12:34 -0700

sorry but i don''t worry about that stuff but i will do that if i ever do worry thanks

amantle123456
amantle123456 wrote:
2013-05-01 09:40:54 -0700

but I will vote

amantle123456
amantle123456 wrote:
2013-05-01 09:40:18 -0700

really come on

Millz2Chill_2418012
Millz2Chill_2418012 wrote:
2013-05-01 09:39:54 -0700

I love eve!!

F1130519311281

Do You Wear Make-up?

• Yeah, but only a little eyeliner and lip gloss.
  • Yeah, tons of it!
  • Nope, I'm not allowed to wear make-up yet.
  • Hello! I'm a guy!

Micro_emma_stone_81x54
For Winter 2012, the theme in lipcolor is go bold or go home. Choose from candy apple reds or bar...
Micro_summer_micro
When you’re sweating under the heat of the sun, the last thing you wanna do is put on makeup! But...
Micro_gloss_micro
We just can't seem to stop collecting lipglosses! But we have a good excuse for our burgeoning co...
I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears becaus...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day