Comments

How to Get Perfect Eyebrows (pg. 2)

Have you had a horrible eyebrow plucking accident? Or are you thinking of attempting to shape your own eye brows? Then take a look at these tips, hints and helpful directions on how you can start shaping - not shaving - your brows at home. - Page 2 Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 12:24:52 -0700

I don't think I'll be doing anything with my eyebrows for now

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-07-24 13:58:02 -0700

I have scouse brows -_-

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-24 13:45:26 -0700

O_O -my ears perks up- -runs away- NONONONOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

sillypants934

diamondboo15 wrote:
2013-06-28 18:20:01 -0700

dumb

tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-06-20 19:45:39 -0700

I have lots of stray hairs that are annoying and when I tried to pluck mine, I had a very dark part followed by a very light one. Ugh!

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-06-02 09:41:46 -0700

Ok then

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 23:16:41 -0700

I practically ripped half my eyebrow off ._.

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-30 23:13:46 -0700

I'm sure Robert Pattinson would love to see this topic!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-02 09:12:23 -0700

k

The lost cause_1883103
The lost cause_1883103 wrote:
2013-05-01 13:32:45 -0700

personally I don't think anyone needs to worry about how their eyebrows look.... your born with them, so leave em alone smile

bannabubblegum
bannabubblegum wrote:
2013-05-01 10:12:34 -0700

sorry but i don''t worry about that stuff but i will do that if i ever do worry thanks

amantle123456
amantle123456 wrote:
2013-05-01 09:40:54 -0700

but I will vote

amantle123456
amantle123456 wrote:
2013-05-01 09:40:18 -0700

really come on

Millz2Chill_2418012
Millz2Chill_2418012 wrote:
2013-05-01 09:39:54 -0700

I love eve!!

F1130519311281

Do You Wear Make-up?

• Yeah, but only a little eyeliner and lip gloss.
  • Yeah, tons of it!
  • Nope, I'm not allowed to wear make-up yet.
  • Hello! I'm a guy!