Comments

How to Get Perfect Eyebrows (pg. 2)

Have you had a horrible eyebrow plucking accident? Or are you thinking of attempting to shape your own eye brows? Then take a look at these tips, hints and helpful directions on how you can start shaping - not shaving - your brows at home. - Page 2 Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 12:24:52 -0700

I don't think I'll be doing anything with my eyebrows for now

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-07-24 13:58:02 -0700

I have scouse brows -_-

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-24 13:45:26 -0700

O_O -my ears perks up- -runs away- NONONONOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

sillypants934

diamondboo15 wrote:
2013-06-28 18:20:01 -0700

dumb

tigress101
tigress101 wrote:
2013-06-20 19:45:39 -0700

I have lots of stray hairs that are annoying and when I tried to pluck mine, I had a very dark part followed by a very light one. Ugh!

malgirl03
malgirl03 wrote:
2013-06-02 09:41:46 -0700

Ok then

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-05-30 23:16:41 -0700

I practically ripped half my eyebrow off ._.

whatdaheck
whatdaheck wrote:
2013-05-30 23:13:46 -0700

I'm sure Robert Pattinson would love to see this topic!

Aarjan
Aarjan wrote:
2013-05-02 09:12:23 -0700

k

The lost cause
The lost cause wrote:
2013-05-01 13:32:45 -0700

personally I don't think anyone needs to worry about how their eyebrows look.... your born with them, so leave em alone smile

bannabubblegum
bannabubblegum wrote:
2013-05-01 10:12:34 -0700

sorry but i don''t worry about that stuff but i will do that if i ever do worry thanks

amantle123456
amantle123456 wrote:
2013-05-01 09:40:54 -0700

but I will vote

amantle123456
amantle123456 wrote:
2013-05-01 09:40:18 -0700

really come on

Millz2Chill_2418012
Millz2Chill_2418012 wrote:
2013-05-01 09:39:54 -0700

I love eve!!

F1130519311281

Do You Wear Make-up?

• Yeah, but only a little eyeliner and lip gloss.
  • Yeah, tons of it!
  • Nope, I'm not allowed to wear make-up yet.
  • Hello! I'm a guy!

Micro_emma_stone_81x54
For Winter 2012, the theme in lipcolor is go bold or go home. Choose from candy apple reds or bar...
Micro_summer-beauty-essentials-micro
When you’re sweating under the heat of the sun, the last thing you wanna do is put on makeup! But...
Micro_gloss_micro
We just can't seem to stop collecting lipglosses! But we have a good excuse for our burgeoning co...
I just plucked my eyebrows and they look terrible. I can't even put my hair behind my ears becaus...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002