Comments

Earth Day: Cleaning Up Our Planet

Kidzworld covers the history behind Earth Day, how it started, who started it and when. Here's the facts behind Earth Day. Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-31 11:45:27 -0700

duh it's everyday

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-08-26 11:17:41 -0700

Nice

directioner_4lyfe
directioner_4lyfe wrote:
2013-08-26 11:17:00 -0700

my stupid school doesnt do anything for earth day. Only waste paper! LOL

thrice
thrice wrote:
2013-08-12 04:57:17 -0700

agree with rawrr its me

rowdy11
rowdy11 wrote:
2013-07-24 14:24:07 -0700

I agree

Rawrr_its_mee_2527021
Rawrr_its_mee_2527021 wrote:
2013-07-24 14:22:22 -0700

Hey guys lets clean up our world so we can continue to live on it!!

Pegapony
Pegapony wrote:
2013-07-22 09:50:12 -0700

how come I've never heard of 'Earth day' ?

RobotGirl123
RobotGirl123 wrote:
2013-07-22 09:36:53 -0700

12 people hate living on our planet.

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-07-03 09:17:36 -0700

my moms b-day is earth day

jamiye
jamiye wrote:
2013-07-03 09:16:32 -0700

This is a very good idea
cleaning up gods planet Blush

Rockstarskittles1
Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-06-20 13:17:03 -0700

My birthday is on Earthday

bengalsfan2012
bengalsfan2012 wrote:
2013-05-26 14:41:07 -0700

Earthday is my birthday. For real check my profile

nascarawesome
nascarawesome wrote:
2013-05-26 14:04:28 -0700

Ah Yes! A way to clean up the planet God gave to us!

carbls
carbls wrote:
2013-05-09 13:32:08 -0700

Save The Planet

katrinakaif123
katrinakaif123 wrote:
2013-05-02 07:33:09 -0700

yeah i aree with starblast

Starblast
Starblast wrote:
2013-04-26 02:47:21 -0700

Yeah. Everyone should do something good for our planet. I mean we made this happen so we have to do something by our selves.

love4lifehow
love4lifehow wrote:
2013-04-22 11:47:16 -0700

give the earth life and never kill it because if you do that you kill yourself!

swimmer01
swimmer01 wrote:
2013-04-22 11:10:36 -0700

I am gonna do that today on my way home from school. then take everything to the recycling depot and get the money!

allen
admin
allen wrote:
2013-04-22 07:42:25 -0700

Every KW user should make a pledge to do something good for the earth today. Like pick up at least one piece of garbage left on the street by a careless person and put in in the trash.

Frozen Fairy
Frozen Fairy wrote:
2013-04-21 10:58:02 -0700

This is so awsome lets take care of this world while we have it

How Will You Spend Earth Day?

• Plant flowers and trees.
  • Educate everyone about keeping our planet clean.
  • Watch movies about the outdoors and eat off recycled paper plates.
  • Clean up trash around my neighborhood.

Micro_organicvsgreen-micro
Earth Day is almost here and there are lots of ways to help the environment in your everyday life...
Micro_top 10 ways to recycle-micro
Learning to recycle and waste less is important for keeping our planet green. If you care about t...
Micro_dora_micro
There’s a new video coming out April 13, 2010, from Nickelodeon. Just in time for Earth Day, Expl...
Micro_wordgirled-feature
On March 30, 2010, just in time for Earth Day, you can catch the brand-new animated series - Word...
Micro_earth day_micro
Most of us have good intentions when it comes to the environment. But when Earth Day comes around...
The whole planet is affected by our current environmental problems, but some places need <...

Random in the forums

XxneonhipsterxX
-at the bathroom-  kenny felt like dark power came in him his eyes turn red when he look at the mirror and smriked he did a laugh and he was thinking about vanguard so he flew over to vanguard lair and to be his little helper or best friend  at vanguard lair vanguard: VAN-MA WHERE MY RED JEWEL  van-ma: why are you mad T_T  vanguard: NO IM PISSED SO PISSED  kenny felw to vanguard lair  kenny: boss im here  vanguard: WHAT DO YOU WANT KENNY  kenny: oh well i become one of the evil team now  vanguard: -grin- van-ma never mind my plan going great so kenny you want revenge form some people  kenny: oh yes boss i really want too  vanguard: well well welcome back best friend -vanguard went to his max anime pillow- I TOLD YOU HE BECOME EVIL BUT YOU DONT LISTEN TO ME HONEY OH HUSBENDS THESE DAYS -###### the pillow side-  kenny: still loves max  van-ma: YUP T_T at the jail  mason: so are they going to let you out  david: my mom did a deal with the court she has to pay 400 dollar to get me out  max: YOUR KIDDING  crystal was following them until crystal went up to them without no notice  crystal: you boys need help with this drama - ♥  david: did you hear something  max: i did    tanner: who there  crystal: over here boys  david: A GHOST FROM THE WORLD IN 2000 YEARS  mason: a wha wha david: a ghost from 2000 years THE FUTURE  crystal: THATS RIGHT I WAS TIRED OF YALL ACTING SILLY AND ALL SO IM GONNA HELP YALL  TO BE CONTINUED
-MyChemicalDiscoBoy-
I would name myself Veronica. I already tell people that's my name on here anyway.
reply about 1 hour
XxneonhipsterxX
supernatural adventures  episode 10 kenny needs a leader  david got in the police car he look down his face was shocked he wanted to know what was going on the whole school that had classes with windows saw went and saw thru the glass everyone was shocked themselves until tanner got to his range the bell rang and everyone was talking about david and the cops kenny smriked with evil knowing he did something wrong but for revenge tanner went to kenny  tanner: WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT WHY DID YOU CALL POLICE AND LIED YOU LITTLE FOOL  mason: calm down tanner max calm him down i got this  max: it gonna be ok -hold hand- im so damn piss myself  kenny: he he well this is revenge i would say myself huh tanner max and elsa -smrik-  mason: hey LISTEN UP KENNY OR SHOULD I SAY VANGUARD HELPER I THOUGHT WE MADE A DEAL TO NOT BE IN VANGUARDS SIDE  kenny: he he mason you know -touch mason smooth face- you cant trust everyone -kenny lean over to mason ear and whispered- i think your mason you really turn me on i wish i kiss you more cause if i did you would know you be my boyfriend right handsome  mason: YOU ARE JUST SICK YOUR NOT THE KENNY I USED TO KNOW  max: WHAT did he say  mason: LET ME AT HIM  tanner: mason -grab his arm- WHAT DID HE SAY  kenny: just something i wish could happen and you max - lean over to max ear and whisper- did you know at that chistmas party where know that tanner had feelings for you he still does and did you also know he make out with you that night when you where sleeping i hope you understand  max:......i....i  tanner: WHATEVER YOU SAID KENNY YOU BECAME A MONSTER SOMEONE WHO JUST SICK I REALLY LOVE TO BATTLE YOU -smrik-  balls of fire came on tanners hands kenny nature power came over his arms  kenny: you battle vs me  mason: NO VS ALL OF US MAX ME AND TANNER AND DAVID IF HE GETS OUT OF JAIL  kenny: he he are you sure crystal came back and was overhearing the boys  tanner: lets do it at a time friday 5:00 am dont be late  kenny: ha...i make there -come close to mason and ###### his cheek- bye handsome he -leaves to the bathroom-  max: COME ON GUYS WE HAVE TO GET DAVID OUT OF JAIL  tanner: what about your training  max: dont worry i will make lets just go  -the boys head to the jail-  ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
reply about 1 hour
HeilHitler
so i was at the camps, viewing my subjects. they all bowed to me and i said, "execute them". then my nazi soldiers shot all the jews point blank
reply about 1 hour
XxneonhipsterxX
hey guys how it going bad good random well  i just wanna say sorry about the delay on supernatural adventure episodes and lets play will have it 1 episode will be when supernatural adventures have there season 2 which is comeing out in 3 or 4 episodes left or 5  SO YEAH RLY EXITCED i made huge plans on supernatural adventure season 2  just to let you guys know anyway enjoy this episode XD this is also a refresher for the page O.O ANYWAY ROLE THE Episode