Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, My Dog Is Dying

My dog is sick and dying right before my eyes. I get depressed and very sad every time I see him like this. What can I do? Back to Article

miz-wolf1
miz-wolf1 wrote:
2013-11-30 17:29:06 -0800

How can you let something like this just go?! I would cry forever if this happened to either of my dogs

kay_kaythebomb
kay_kaythebomb wrote:
2013-11-27 17:30:05 -0800

that so sad what hafe to your dog im so sad

luvliampayne
luvliampayne wrote:
2013-11-26 09:50:32 -0800

ive had to watch my Chihuahua Louie die right there so I know what ur going through Frown I am so sorry

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-11-26 08:51:38 -0800

you just have to let go sometimes

Shaiyur
Shaiyur wrote:
2013-11-26 07:47:35 -0800

Hey.I know wat u going through,was also in same situation.........just bare wid it

Shaiyur
Shaiyur wrote:
2013-11-26 07:47:15 -0800

Hey.I know wat u going through,was also in same situation.........

sweetcakes723
sweetcakes723 wrote:
2013-11-26 07:04:30 -0800

hey sorry for what your going though a couple weeks ago my dog was dying but we found a cure and now she's all better :}

megamuf
megamuf wrote:
2013-11-26 05:06:57 -0800

i know how you feel i gave my dog to my grandparents 1 month ago and yesterday she died 11/25/13 and it was very hard because we got her when i was born the same day actually and eversince ive been with her then we gave her to our grandparents because we got another dog and they didnt get along very well and she was a cranky one cuz she was soooo old 14 years old and they said she stopped breathing so she died of old age nd my cat died of rat poisening

LEXYRUTH
LEXYRUTH wrote:
2013-11-25 21:47:07 -0800

hey girl i know what you're going through my dog died when i was 7 years and it was realy hard but always know that God is in control

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-11-25 17:16:31 -0800

D;

IceThatHockey107
IceThatHockey107 wrote:
2013-11-25 17:07:51 -0800

My dog is turning 13. We have home videos of me being a baby and playing with hersmile just embrace his days.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-11-25 17:01:36 -0800

This is sad, Im crying...

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-11-25 17:00:01 -0800

people who dislike things about some one or some thing dying, than they have no heart

TheHollyAngel123
TheHollyAngel123 wrote:
2013-06-30 06:02:18 -0700

Don't dislike because dogs are cute

TheHollyAngel123

jayia2012 wrote:
2012-07-25 15:59:26 -0700

well spend the most time with him/her my dog is having 2 take 2 pills a day

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-07-24 20:48:23 -0700

my dog died of parvo. i sat and watched her suffer.

Are Pets as Important as People?

• Yes. My pet is definitely a member of my family.
  • No way! Pets are just animals.
  • I think they are important but not as important as my family or friends.
  • I'm not sure, I've never had a pet before.