Comments

Dear Dish-It, Does He Like Me or What?

I like this boy and I think he likes me. My best friend says that he's always starin' at me when I'm not lookin'. Does he like me? Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-04 07:12:11 -0700

No crushes!

Ellamy
Ellamy wrote:
2013-09-28 13:34:42 -0700

Yeah the same thing happens with me he defo loves u

Cutecookie10
Cutecookie10 wrote:
2013-06-04 10:13:57 -0700

I have way to many crushes over the years jesus, dominic, dane, santino, and landen. Landen is now his so cute and his eyes omg I could write a book on crushes.

Sally5212
Sally5212 wrote:
2013-02-10 12:02:00 -0800

It's like u can totally read my mind

gabby13
gabby13 wrote:
2011-02-11 21:02:58 -0800

a really bad crush

gabby13
gabby13 wrote:
2011-02-11 21:02:25 -0800

I HAVE A Crush

Kelicianna
Kelicianna wrote:
2011-02-09 20:11:53 -0800

GURL IF HE STARIN ALL THA TYME THEN GO UP TO HIM N B LYKE U ALWAYS STARIN DEN HE GO ACT LYKE HE DNT KO WAT U TLKN BOUT. JUS ASK HIM DO HE GOT SUM TO SAY OR WAT CUZ I KNO U B STARIN.LOL SO SERIOUS

Who Are You Crushing On?

• I've had the same crush my whole life.
  • I have a different crush every week.
  • I only have eyes for my BF/GF.
  • I'm totally in love with Zac Efron/Lindsay Lohan!

There's this guy at school that I liked all of seventh grade. I thought I was over him this year,...

kaykay2002