Comments

Dear Dish-It, Does He Like Me or What?

I like this boy and I think he likes me. My best friend says that he's always starin' at me when I'm not lookin'. Does he like me? Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-04 07:12:11 -0700

No crushes!

Ellamy
Ellamy wrote:
2013-09-28 13:34:42 -0700

Yeah the same thing happens with me he defo loves u

Cutecookie10
Cutecookie10 wrote:
2013-06-04 10:13:57 -0700

I have way to many crushes over the years jesus, dominic, dane, santino, and landen. Landen is now his so cute and his eyes omg I could write a book on crushes.

Sally5212
Sally5212 wrote:
2013-02-10 12:02:00 -0800

It's like u can totally read my mind

gabby13
gabby13 wrote:
2011-02-11 21:02:58 -0800

a really bad crush

gabby13
gabby13 wrote:
2011-02-11 21:02:25 -0800

I HAVE A Crush

Kelicianna
Kelicianna wrote:
2011-02-09 20:11:53 -0800

GURL IF HE STARIN ALL THA TYME THEN GO UP TO HIM N B LYKE U ALWAYS STARIN DEN HE GO ACT LYKE HE DNT KO WAT U TLKN BOUT. JUS ASK HIM DO HE GOT SUM TO SAY OR WAT CUZ I KNO U B STARIN.LOL SO SERIOUS

Who Are You Crushing On?

• I've had the same crush my whole life.
  • I have a different crush every week.
  • I only have eyes for my BF/GF.
  • I'm totally in love with Zac Efron/Lindsay Lohan!

There's this guy at school that I liked all of seventh grade. I thought I was over him this year,...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Style:
Wear bigger clothes. Heck, I wear a 2-3 X
DisneyanimeLover
ThunderSpirit
ThunderSpirit posted in Friends:
DisneyanimeLover
I have this friend who has been my friend for 6 years. And she is so RUDE. She says mean things about me and MY MOTHER. Seriously she says really awful things about my mom like this: "Her IQ is high? Oh she must have took the IDIOT test." And tells me "Eww you wear Disney Princess shirts? Eww you are so messed up!" She always acts better than me whether we are alone or with people. She tries to make people hate me and she tries to act mature and she alway tells me "You should respect your mom and do what she tells you" She is awful. I wanna tell her she is mean and I dont wanna be friends. But I can`t! Its hard to do that when you know someone for 7 years. HELP!
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
As the previous person said, look online. There are very cute clothes available in bigger sizes! Also when you go shopping take a look in popular stores as well as less popular that might look as if they're for older people. Often they follow very similar trends but have bigger sizes!