Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Does He Like Me or What?

I like this boy and I think he likes me. My best friend says that he's always starin' at me when I'm not lookin'. Does he like me? Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-04 07:12:11 -0700

No crushes!

Ellamy
Ellamy wrote:
2013-09-28 13:34:42 -0700

Yeah the same thing happens with me he defo loves u

Cutecookie10
Cutecookie10 wrote:
2013-06-04 10:13:57 -0700

I have way to many crushes over the years jesus, dominic, dane, santino, and landen. Landen is now his so cute and his eyes omg I could write a book on crushes.

Sally5212
Sally5212 wrote:
2013-02-10 12:02:00 -0800

It's like u can totally read my mind

gabby13
gabby13 wrote:
2011-02-11 21:02:58 -0800

a really bad crush

gabby13
gabby13 wrote:
2011-02-11 21:02:25 -0800

I HAVE A Crush

Kelicianna
Kelicianna wrote:
2011-02-09 20:11:53 -0800

GURL IF HE STARIN ALL THA TYME THEN GO UP TO HIM N B LYKE U ALWAYS STARIN DEN HE GO ACT LYKE HE DNT KO WAT U TLKN BOUT. JUS ASK HIM DO HE GOT SUM TO SAY OR WAT CUZ I KNO U B STARIN.LOL SO SERIOUS

Who Are You Crushing On?

• I've had the same crush my whole life.
  • I have a different crush every week.
  • I only have eyes for my BF/GF.
  • I'm totally in love with Zac Efron/Lindsay Lohan!

There's this guy at school that I liked all of seventh grade. I thought I was over him this year,...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
reply 1 day
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 2 days