Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, Does He Like Me or What?

I like this boy and I think he likes me. My best friend says that he's always starin' at me when I'm not lookin'. Does he like me? Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-04 07:12:11 -0700

No crushes!

Ellamy
Ellamy wrote:
2013-09-28 13:34:42 -0700

Yeah the same thing happens with me he defo loves u

Cutecookie10
Cutecookie10 wrote:
2013-06-04 10:13:57 -0700

I have way to many crushes over the years jesus, dominic, dane, santino, and landen. Landen is now his so cute and his eyes omg I could write a book on crushes.

Sally5212
Sally5212 wrote:
2013-02-10 12:02:00 -0800

It's like u can totally read my mind

gabby13
gabby13 wrote:
2011-02-11 21:02:58 -0800

a really bad crush

gabby13
gabby13 wrote:
2011-02-11 21:02:25 -0800

I HAVE A Crush

Kelicianna_1505493
Kelicianna_1505493 wrote:
2011-02-09 20:11:53 -0800

GURL IF HE STARIN ALL THA TYME THEN GO UP TO HIM N B LYKE U ALWAYS STARIN DEN HE GO ACT LYKE HE DNT KO WAT U TLKN BOUT. JUS ASK HIM DO HE GOT SUM TO SAY OR WAT CUZ I KNO U B STARIN.LOL SO SERIOUS

Who Are You Crushing On?

• I've had the same crush my whole life.
  • I have a different crush every week.
  • I only have eyes for my BF/GF.
  • I'm totally in love with Zac Efron/Lindsay Lohan!

There's this guy at school that I liked all of seventh grade. I thought I was over him this year,...

bob_potato
Do you know how to deal with your family always putting your dreams down? Because, my family always tells me to follow my dreams. The when I try, like doing choir and singing around the house, they always say I need to stop and I will fail at life. And Im not going anywhere.And I suck and no one will ever accept me. Do you have any advice on how to deal with that?                                                                                                         *Sara*
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"noordinarygirl" wrote: "rebelfeminist" wrote: I would suggest just asking. The worst she can do is say no. Also, if your eyebrows are already fine as is and not bushy or all over the place, you may not even need to. Don't do something just because everyone else does. This. Eyebrows aren't something that's highly noticeable anyway. You don't need to worry about them. :)
Kirsteeeeen
It's totally normal. I always feel awkward and annoyed around younger kids. It's okay. You should still try to be polite but if there's an opportunity to not be in an uncomfortable situation, grab it. :p
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
Let them down nicely, explaining you don't want to ruin your friendship?
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots posted in Friends:
Um... Yeah, you're in a sticky situation. Do you like any of them that have admitted they like you, by the way?