Comments

Dear Dish-It, Does He Like Me or What?

I like this boy and I think he likes me. My best friend says that he's always starin' at me when I'm not lookin'. Does he like me? Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-04 07:12:11 -0700

No crushes!

Ellamy
Ellamy wrote:
2013-09-28 13:34:42 -0700

Yeah the same thing happens with me he defo loves u

Cutecookie10
Cutecookie10 wrote:
2013-06-04 10:13:57 -0700

I have way to many crushes over the years jesus, dominic, dane, santino, and landen. Landen is now his so cute and his eyes omg I could write a book on crushes.

Sally5212
Sally5212 wrote:
2013-02-10 12:02:00 -0800

It's like u can totally read my mind

gabby13
gabby13 wrote:
2011-02-11 21:02:58 -0800

a really bad crush

gabby13
gabby13 wrote:
2011-02-11 21:02:25 -0800

I HAVE A Crush

Kelicianna
Kelicianna wrote:
2011-02-09 20:11:53 -0800

GURL IF HE STARIN ALL THA TYME THEN GO UP TO HIM N B LYKE U ALWAYS STARIN DEN HE GO ACT LYKE HE DNT KO WAT U TLKN BOUT. JUS ASK HIM DO HE GOT SUM TO SAY OR WAT CUZ I KNO U B STARIN.LOL SO SERIOUS

Who Are You Crushing On?

• I've had the same crush my whole life.
  • I have a different crush every week.
  • I only have eyes for my BF/GF.
  • I'm totally in love with Zac Efron/Lindsay Lohan!

There's this guy at school that I liked all of seventh grade. I thought I was over him this year,...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.