Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Kelly Clarkson Biography

Before she became the very first American Idol, Kelly Clarkson was waiting tables at a bar in Texas. Find out more about this singing sensation! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-14 08:34:43 -0700

I know the song stronger is a good one

report
lalagirl109_2419469
lalagirl109_2419469 wrote:
2013-03-28 11:58:24 -0700

I love kelly clarkson

report
membershipgirl
membershipgirl wrote:
2012-02-15 10:07:03 -0800

Well I dont know her and her songs but I will hope I can see it smile

report
happyjoy91
happyjoy91 wrote:
2012-01-19 17:23:16 -0800

I always wondered about Kelly clarksen this gave me lots of good information about her.

report
americanidol13
americanidol13 wrote:
2011-11-24 12:32:32 -0800

i love kelly! my favorite song from her is beautiful disaster!

report
xxsugar monkeyxx
xxsugar monkeyxx wrote:
2011-09-28 13:05:13 -0700

i luv her song Mr. Know It All

report
ocalais147
ocalais147 wrote:
2011-06-05 07:10:04 -0700

Her songz r awesome. smile

report
BubbleGumBlowerLover
BubbleGumBlowerLover wrote:
2011-06-05 06:18:58 -0700

I Love Her Song Since U Been Gone

report
carebear30
carebear30 wrote:
2011-06-05 05:34:42 -0700

I love her song Since U Been Gone

report
BRIDE OF CHUCKY_1760236
BRIDE OF CHUCKY_1760236 wrote:
2011-04-24 04:35:59 -0700

i love this person!! i like her song because of you but all her songs are awesome

report
back to story
F1108660938968

Fave Kelly Clarkson Track?

  • Breakaway.
  • Never Again.
  • Since U Been Gone.
  • Miss Independent.

related stories

Micro_lauren alaina-micro
Georgia peach Lauren Alaina stole hearts and won fans on the latest season of American Idol, and ...
Micro_scotty mcreery-micro
Teen country crooner Scotty McCreery is a familiar face to American Idol fans - the North Carolin...
Micro_david_micro
You may remember David Archuleta from the seventh season of American Idol, but did you know he wa...

Entertainment in the forums

Duma
Duma posted in TV Shows:
I like P.P.L It's so freagin awesome!!!
reply about 2 hours
astronaut18
Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A. A clock! Q. What is the easiest way to double your money? A. Put it in front of the mirror of course! Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A. A glove. Q. What has to be broken before you can use it? A. An egg. Q. What has a neck but no head? A. A bottle. Q. What gets wetter as it dries? A. A towel. Q. What goes up and doesn’t come back down? A. Your age. Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others? A. Your name. Q. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it? A. A shadow. Q. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it? A. The moon.
reply about 5 hours
astronaut18
Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake? A: You crack me up! Q: Why did the music teacher need a ladder? A: To reach the high notes. Q: What's the worst thing you're likely to find in the school cafeteria? A: The Food! Q: What kind of plates do they use on Venus? A: Flying saucers! Q: Why did nose not want to go to school? A: He was tired of getting picked on! Q: How do you get straight A's? A: By using a ruler! Q: What did the pen say to the pencil? A: So, what's your point! Q: Why did the kid study in the airplane? A: Because he wanted a higher education! Q: How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom? A: His keys were inside the piano! Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet! Q: What did you learn in school today? A: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow! Q: What holds the sun up in the sky? A: Sunbeams! Q: What object is king of the classroom? A: The ruler! Q: When do astronauts eat? A: At launch time! Q: What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil? A: Stop going in circles and get to the point! Q: How does the barber cut the moon's hair? A: E-clipse it! Q: What happened when the wheel was invented? A: It caused a revolution! Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A: Bookworms Q: What is the world's tallest building? A: The library because it has the most stories. Q: What vegetables to librarians like? A: Quiet peas. Q: Why did the clock in the cafeteria run slow? A: It always went back four seconds. Q: Why didn't the sun go to college? A: Because it already had a million degrees!
reply about 5 hours
MissJonkinz11
MissJonkinz11 posted in Celebs:
Shaun Diviney from Short Stack  :love
reply about 5 hours
Duma
Duma posted in Celebs:
Zac Efron :D
reply about 6 hours