Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm in Love With My Best Friend

There is this guy and he has a girlfriend but I am starting to have feelings for him. He is my best friend, what should I do? Back to Article

Holley12
Holley12 wrote:
2011-11-23 08:50:43 -0800

Um, I would ask him if he ever breaks up with his girlfriend. This happened to me over the summer my best guy friend always texted me for advice, it really made our friendship grow! As much as it killed me, I was happy for him! So right now, help him with his relationship, he'll know you are a good friend and really value your friendship. (:

babysis
babysis wrote:
2011-11-20 16:02:35 -0800

yooo yalllll .... wachin a moviii , ..................

Vampire Girl54123
Vampire Girl54123 wrote:
2011-11-20 07:22:38 -0800

Really?

jojowalker
jojowalker wrote:
2011-11-20 07:08:00 -0800

Hey! It's cool. Just ask him out. That happened to me also but I took my time and went through it slowly. The girl asked me out when I was about to tell her

Vampire Girl54123
Vampire Girl54123 wrote:
2011-11-20 06:52:12 -0800

That happened to me also!

smellie313
smellie313 wrote:
2011-11-20 05:36:13 -0800

tiff take this from me ur friend if u feel truely in
love with him tell him how u feel and tell his
girlfriend that might sound mad but she will
want to aswell and if she finds out the hard way tht might make her feel pressured and get
upset and if the guy knows how u feel he might feel that way too

PartyRockahGirl2016
PartyRockahGirl2016 wrote:
2011-11-19 19:59:55 -0800

IM IN LOVE WIT MY NEIGHBOOR,I DONT KNOW WAT DA PROBLEM IS

taytay_98
taytay_98 wrote:
2011-11-19 19:15:15 -0800

tht happend to me

(:PreetySmilees♥ _1949768
(:PreetySmilees♥ _1949768 wrote:
2011-11-19 19:13:49 -0800

Mt Bestfriend sice Kindergarten all of a sudden seems so cute & he has a huge crush on me , & he has a girlfriend . so what do i do ?

Innocent-Cute
Innocent-Cute wrote:
2011-11-19 19:00:01 -0800

WOW

AlwayzRandom
AlwayzRandom wrote:
2011-11-19 18:00:15 -0800

This Happens 2 me and or I Think It Happens to them(I Have more boys as my friends than Girls)

lansdon66

myles rocks! wrote:
2011-11-19 17:39:58 -0800

FORGOTENMY-SOUL

MBZ.BABYMOMMA411
MBZ.BABYMOMMA411 wrote:
2011-11-19 17:08:35 -0800

just play along with it flirt back in a friendz way if he likz u alottt he wouldv been goin out wit u people in thiz world lik each other but r shy so be hiz friend a lil more so he nowz u care for him nd luv him

hott45
hott45 wrote:
2011-05-02 12:04:25 -0700

Just tell him . He needs to know you like him

hot vampire 101
hot vampire 101 wrote:
2011-05-02 09:54:38 -0700

ikr i am 2 he proab h8s me tho btw not Austin Greogry Zaring

twilightbunny1
twilightbunny1 wrote:
2011-05-02 09:42:27 -0700

i agree, if ur meant to be then it'll jus happen when uu least expect it [=

BrokenAngel
BrokenAngel wrote:
2011-05-02 04:01:27 -0700

i can give you advice form experiance i fell inlove with my best friend and 4 years have gone by and were sitll happy(: fallow your heart dispite the girlfriend trust me

Poll-4

Your Crush Is Taken - Do You Make a Move?

• Oh yeah! I'd do anything to get with my crush.
  • It would depend on how much I liked them.
  • I would never try to break someone up.
  • I might tell them how I feel and let them make a move.

My BFF and I got into a fight when I tried to tell her that her BF is bad news. Now she says I am...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.