Comments

Dear Dish-It, I'm in Love With My Best Friend

There is this guy and he has a girlfriend but I am starting to have feelings for him. He is my best friend, what should I do? Back to Article

Holley12
Holley12 wrote:
2011-11-23 08:50:43 -0800

Um, I would ask him if he ever breaks up with his girlfriend. This happened to me over the summer my best guy friend always texted me for advice, it really made our friendship grow! As much as it killed me, I was happy for him! So right now, help him with his relationship, he'll know you are a good friend and really value your friendship. (:

babysis
babysis wrote:
2011-11-20 16:02:35 -0800

yooo yalllll .... wachin a moviii , ..................

Vampire Girl54123
Vampire Girl54123 wrote:
2011-11-20 07:22:38 -0800

Really?

jojowalker
jojowalker wrote:
2011-11-20 07:08:00 -0800

Hey! It's cool. Just ask him out. That happened to me also but I took my time and went through it slowly. The girl asked me out when I was about to tell her

Vampire Girl54123
Vampire Girl54123 wrote:
2011-11-20 06:52:12 -0800

That happened to me also!

smellie313
smellie313 wrote:
2011-11-20 05:36:13 -0800

tiff take this from me ur friend if u feel truely in
love with him tell him how u feel and tell his
girlfriend that might sound mad but she will
want to aswell and if she finds out the hard way tht might make her feel pressured and get
upset and if the guy knows how u feel he might feel that way too

PartyRockahGirl2016
PartyRockahGirl2016 wrote:
2011-11-19 19:59:55 -0800

IM IN LOVE WIT MY NEIGHBOOR,I DONT KNOW WAT DA PROBLEM IS

taytay_98
taytay_98 wrote:
2011-11-19 19:15:15 -0800

tht happend to me

(:PreetySmilees♥
(:PreetySmilees♥ wrote:
2011-11-19 19:13:49 -0800

Mt Bestfriend sice Kindergarten all of a sudden seems so cute & he has a huge crush on me , & he has a girlfriend . so what do i do ?

Innocent-Cute
Innocent-Cute wrote:
2011-11-19 19:00:01 -0800

WOW

AlwayzRandom
AlwayzRandom wrote:
2011-11-19 18:00:15 -0800

This Happens 2 me and or I Think It Happens to them(I Have more boys as my friends than Girls)

lansdon66

myles rocks! wrote:
2011-11-19 17:39:58 -0800

FORGOTENMY-SOUL

MBZ.BABYMOMMA411
MBZ.BABYMOMMA411 wrote:
2011-11-19 17:08:35 -0800

just play along with it flirt back in a friendz way if he likz u alottt he wouldv been goin out wit u people in thiz world lik each other but r shy so be hiz friend a lil more so he nowz u care for him nd luv him

hott45
hott45 wrote:
2011-05-02 12:04:25 -0700

Just tell him . He needs to know you like him

hot vampire 101
hot vampire 101 wrote:
2011-05-02 09:54:38 -0700

ikr i am 2 he proab h8s me tho btw not Austin Greogry Zaring

twilightbunny1
twilightbunny1 wrote:
2011-05-02 09:42:27 -0700

i agree, if ur meant to be then it'll jus happen when uu least expect it [=

BrokenAngel
BrokenAngel wrote:
2011-05-02 04:01:27 -0700

i can give you advice form experiance i fell inlove with my best friend and 4 years have gone by and were sitll happy(: fallow your heart dispite the girlfriend trust me

Poll-4

Your Crush Is Taken - Do You Make a Move?

• Oh yeah! I'd do anything to get with my crush.
  • It would depend on how much I liked them.
  • I would never try to break someone up.
  • I might tell them how I feel and let them make a move.

My BFF and I got into a fight when I tried to tell her that her BF is bad news. Now she says I am...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Style:
"InternetOwl" wrote:People who make fun of you - or anyone - for how you look are usually rather shallow people, or are doing so to feel better about themselves. Just ignore them, they really aren't worth your time. If it gets bad tell someone, but try not to retaliate. Because, more often than not, it makes the situation worse. There's not much more to add. As long as you're not dressing inappropriately -and you're happy with yourself, than that's all that matters. When it comes to style -and A LOT of other things- you shouldn't care what other people think. Often people try to find fault, it's not up to us to make sure that everything lives up to their idea of perfection -because let's be honest, it's impossible.
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Style:
Well, the title says it all.... Wat do I do? Should I ignore them? Or tell them something?
-aloneforever-
-aloneforever- posted in Style:
Upside Down French Braid Bun ...
BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
reply 1 day