Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Show Off Your Patriotic Style

Are you ready for the Fourth of July? Have you grabbed your American flag T-shirt, tank top, flip flops or hat for the big day? Check out these patriotic duds that you can break out for Independence Day. Back to Article

_rose_tho_
_rose_tho_ wrote:
2014-07-05 03:01:41 -0700

omg listening to sleeping with sirens iris by the goo goo dolls cover holy!!! its the BEST!!!

cutiepooh
cutiepooh wrote:
2013-07-09 16:51:26 -0700

ok

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-07 18:16:01 -0700

love.

obey_angelll
obey_angelll wrote:
2013-07-05 15:19:11 -0700

I don't like that hat or all that stuff

lovabear

-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-07-02 22:06:07 -0700

Patriotism you're doing it right ;D *thumbs up*

New_New123
New_New123 wrote:
2013-07-02 14:47:00 -0700

Its the fourth of july who wouldn't like it

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-02 13:55:22 -0700

I like the sunglasses

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-02 13:54:53 -0700

I only like the sunglasses but I hate the sandals and hat

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-02 13:49:13 -0700

eww those r so ugly i wear Patriotic shorts whit a Patriotic shirt that shows a lil and my red white and blue jordans and a blue and red bandana and for the night my Patriotic bikini smile

mrz.aquarius
mrz.aquarius wrote:
2013-07-02 13:21:38 -0700

not all of them are cute

nutellia4life
nutellia4life wrote:
2013-07-02 12:38:53 -0700

Where can I get he shirt ;-;?

Graciepeaceout

2013-07-02 08:39:14 -0700

Try them on!!!

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 08:37:12 -0700

Wow!
i couldn't find any of these...

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 08:36:04 -0700

Where can i find them?

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 08:35:50 -0700

Love them all.

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 08:35:40 -0700

These accessories are great!

Poll

How Many Stars Are on the American Flag?

• 13.
  • 25.
  • 30.
  • 50.

Micro_july4_micro
If you don’t believe American celebs love their country as much as you do, it’s about time you ch...
Micro_patriot_micro
This day is to honor all those who lost their lives in the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...
Micro_us-independence-day-micro
On July 4 Americans celebrate Independence Day. The history behind this holiday - which dates all...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend