Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Show Off Your Patriotic Style

Are you ready for the Fourth of July? Have you grabbed your American flag T-shirt, tank top, flip flops or hat for the big day? Check out these patriotic duds that you can break out for Independence Day. Back to Article

_rose_tho_
_rose_tho_ wrote:
2014-07-05 03:01:41 -0700

omg listening to sleeping with sirens iris by the goo goo dolls cover holy!!! its the BEST!!!

cutiepooh
cutiepooh wrote:
2013-07-09 16:51:26 -0700

ok

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-07 18:16:01 -0700

love.

obey_angelll
obey_angelll wrote:
2013-07-05 15:19:11 -0700

I don't like that hat or all that stuff

lovabear

-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-07-02 22:06:07 -0700

Patriotism you're doing it right ;D *thumbs up*

New_New123
New_New123 wrote:
2013-07-02 14:47:00 -0700

Its the fourth of july who wouldn't like it

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-02 13:55:22 -0700

I like the sunglasses

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-02 13:54:53 -0700

I only like the sunglasses but I hate the sandals and hat

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-02 13:49:13 -0700

eww those r so ugly i wear Patriotic shorts whit a Patriotic shirt that shows a lil and my red white and blue jordans and a blue and red bandana and for the night my Patriotic bikini smile

mrz.aquarius
mrz.aquarius wrote:
2013-07-02 13:21:38 -0700

not all of them are cute

nutellia4life
nutellia4life wrote:
2013-07-02 12:38:53 -0700

Where can I get he shirt ;-;?

Graciepeaceout

2013-07-02 08:39:14 -0700

Try them on!!!

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 08:37:12 -0700

Wow!
i couldn't find any of these...

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 08:36:04 -0700

Where can i find them?

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 08:35:50 -0700

Love them all.

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 08:35:40 -0700

These accessories are great!

Poll

How Many Stars Are on the American Flag?

• 13.
  • 25.
  • 30.
  • 50.

Micro_july4_micro
If you don’t believe American celebs love their country as much as you do, it’s about time you ch...
Micro_patriot_micro
This day is to honor all those who lost their lives in the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...
Micro_us-independence-day-micro
On July 4 Americans celebrate Independence Day. The history behind this holiday - which dates all...

Miley143
Miley143 posted in Style:
I really cant figure out what to wear tomorrow... ideas anyone
reply 1 day
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"CuteSiren102" wrote:Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Talk to a teacher, who, will stop the bullying at school. People make stuff up about other people just to do it, don't react to the bullying or what anyone has to say, and they'll give up on you after awhile. I hope everything gets better.
reply 1 day
CuteSiren102
CuteSiren102 posted in Style:
I am wearing a blue and gray shirt with blue jeans and different colered socks
reply 1 day
hugebear
hugebear posted in Friends:
Dear Dish-it I am in my teens and in middle school. Well heres the thing, there is rumors going around saying i killed my sister. I didn't though she just has the flu. All of my friends say that they can'y hang around me anymore. Plus when i enter the halls everyone gets afraid and runs away from me. But to make matters worse I am being bullied really bad! My mom knows about it but she told me it will be over when my sister comes back to school! What do I do?!?! =( :confused Ello and Im sorry your going through this.  You didnt kill your sister and it will be proven when she goes back to school. Whoevers saying this is talkings out of their belly button. If it was me I would laughs and say suree and then proves them wrong Dont let their pranks get to you and they know its not true either. Good luck :love
reply 1 day