Comments

How to Show Off Your Patriotic Style

Are you ready for the Fourth of July? Have you grabbed your American flag T-shirt, tank top, flip flops or hat for the big day? Check out these patriotic duds that you can break out for Independence Day. Back to Article

_rose_tho_
_rose_tho_ wrote:
2014-07-05 03:01:41 -0700

omg listening to sleeping with sirens iris by the goo goo dolls cover holy!!! its the BEST!!!

cutiepooh
cutiepooh wrote:
2013-07-09 16:51:26 -0700

ok

-SincerelyLeah;
-SincerelyLeah; wrote:
2013-07-07 18:16:01 -0700

love.

obey_angelll
obey_angelll wrote:
2013-07-05 15:19:11 -0700

I don't like that hat or all that stuff

lovabear

-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-07-02 22:06:07 -0700

Patriotism you're doing it right ;D *thumbs up*

New_New123
New_New123 wrote:
2013-07-02 14:47:00 -0700

Its the fourth of july who wouldn't like it

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-02 13:55:22 -0700

I like the sunglasses

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-02 13:54:53 -0700

I only like the sunglasses but I hate the sandals and hat

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2013-07-02 13:49:13 -0700

eww those r so ugly i wear Patriotic shorts whit a Patriotic shirt that shows a lil and my red white and blue jordans and a blue and red bandana and for the night my Patriotic bikini smile

mrz.aquarius
mrz.aquarius wrote:
2013-07-02 13:21:38 -0700

not all of them are cute

nutellia4life
nutellia4life wrote:
2013-07-02 12:38:53 -0700

Where can I get he shirt ;-;?

Graciepeaceout

2013-07-02 08:39:14 -0700

Try them on!!!

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 08:37:12 -0700

Wow!
i couldn't find any of these...

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 08:36:04 -0700

Where can i find them?

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 08:35:50 -0700

Love them all.

'E' The Great
'E' The Great wrote:
2013-07-02 08:35:40 -0700

These accessories are great!

Poll

How Many Stars Are on the American Flag?

• 13.
  • 25.
  • 30.
  • 50.

Micro_july4_micro
If you don’t believe American celebs love their country as much as you do, it’s about time you ch...
Micro_patriot_micro
This day is to honor all those who lost their lives in the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...
Micro_us-independence-day-micro
On July 4 Americans celebrate Independence Day. The history behind this holiday - which dates all...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.