Comments

How to Show Off Your Patriotic Style

Are you ready for the Fourth of July? Have you grabbed your American flag T-shirt, tank top, flip flops or hat for the big day? Check out these patriotic duds that you can break out for Independence Day. Back to Article

Rhapsodic
Rhapsodic wrote:
2013-07-02 08:05:34 -0700

I don't really like any of those...

maget99
maget99 wrote:
2012-06-12 17:00:21 -0700

Love that hat!

justinb96
justinb96 wrote:
2011-07-12 13:29:18 -0700

i like the styles so heterz can shut the front door

lovintasha98
lovintasha98 wrote:
2011-07-07 13:38:38 -0700

whoever voted for 13 25 or 30 stars on the flag is stupid i dnt mean to say it but they r Annoyedamp;

Amande1122

-Katiee- wrote:
2011-07-02 13:27:39 -0700

Hahaha.

Dance_4_Eva1999877
Dance_4_Eva1999877 wrote:
2011-07-02 12:57:47 -0700

For the 4th i'm wearing a tee i got @ old navy, a denim skirt, american flag acryllic nails, and rlly cute independence face tattoos!

cookiegirl11
cookiegirl11 wrote:
2011-07-02 06:44:00 -0700

um im german, scts-irish american and proud of it

JuniorShooter 2.0
JuniorShooter 2.0 wrote:
2011-06-28 08:22:57 -0700

Go to "Ranger Up" and buy their declaration of dependence" t shirt.

gen.e1234_1748482
gen.e1234_1748482 wrote:
2011-06-28 07:57:59 -0700

IM A JEWISH AMERICAN AND IM PROUD!

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-05-07 03:04:24 -0700

Im Indian n proud of it!!

Poll

How Many Stars Are on the American Flag?

• 13.
  • 25.
  • 30.
  • 50.

Micro_july4_micro
If you don’t believe American celebs love their country as much as you do, it’s about time you ch...
Micro_patriot_micro
This day is to honor all those who lost their lives in the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...
Micro_us-independence-day-micro
On July 4 Americans celebrate Independence Day. The history behind this holiday - which dates all...

jordand08
jordand08
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
reply 1 day
Zachaddy
Zachaddy posted in Family Issues:
I might Sean crazy but no there is a explanation for EVERYTHING
reply 1 day