Comments

How to Show Off Your Patriotic Style

Are you ready for the Fourth of July? Have you grabbed your American flag T-shirt, tank top, flip flops or hat for the big day? Check out these patriotic duds that you can break out for Independence Day. Back to Article

Rhapsodic
Rhapsodic wrote:
2013-07-02 08:05:34 -0700

I don't really like any of those...

maget99
maget99 wrote:
2012-06-12 17:00:21 -0700

Love that hat!

justinb96
justinb96 wrote:
2011-07-12 13:29:18 -0700

i like the styles so heterz can shut the front door

lovintasha98
lovintasha98 wrote:
2011-07-07 13:38:38 -0700

whoever voted for 13 25 or 30 stars on the flag is stupid i dnt mean to say it but they r Annoyedamp;

Amande1122

-Katiee- wrote:
2011-07-02 13:27:39 -0700

Hahaha.

Dance_4_Eva1999877
Dance_4_Eva1999877 wrote:
2011-07-02 12:57:47 -0700

For the 4th i'm wearing a tee i got @ old navy, a denim skirt, american flag acryllic nails, and rlly cute independence face tattoos!

cookiegirl11
cookiegirl11 wrote:
2011-07-02 06:44:00 -0700

um im german, scts-irish american and proud of it

JuniorShooter 2.0
JuniorShooter 2.0 wrote:
2011-06-28 08:22:57 -0700

Go to "Ranger Up" and buy their declaration of dependence" t shirt.

gen.e1234_1748482
gen.e1234_1748482 wrote:
2011-06-28 07:57:59 -0700

IM A JEWISH AMERICAN AND IM PROUD!

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-05-07 03:04:24 -0700

Im Indian n proud of it!!

Poll

How Many Stars Are on the American Flag?

• 13.
  • 25.
  • 30.
  • 50.

Micro_july4_micro
If you don’t believe American celebs love their country as much as you do, it’s about time you ch...
Micro_patriot_micro
This day is to honor all those who lost their lives in the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...
Micro_us-independence-day-micro
On July 4 Americans celebrate Independence Day. The history behind this holiday - which dates all...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Friends:
Ask google.. :D
reply about 1 hour
Its_skylar1
Its_skylar1 posted in Friends:
Why would u wanna talk to a guy? Most of them are inmature and gross / im not though
OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.