Comments

How to Show Off Your Patriotic Style

Are you ready for the Fourth of July? Have you grabbed your American flag T-shirt, tank top, flip flops or hat for the big day? Check out these patriotic duds that you can break out for Independence Day. Back to Article

Rhapsodic
Rhapsodic wrote:
2013-07-02 08:05:34 -0700

I don't really like any of those...

maget99
maget99 wrote:
2012-06-12 17:00:21 -0700

Love that hat!

justinb96
justinb96 wrote:
2011-07-12 13:29:18 -0700

i like the styles so heterz can shut the front door

lovintasha98
lovintasha98 wrote:
2011-07-07 13:38:38 -0700

whoever voted for 13 25 or 30 stars on the flag is stupid i dnt mean to say it but they r Annoyedamp;

Amande1122

-Katiee- wrote:
2011-07-02 13:27:39 -0700

Hahaha.

Dance_4_Eva1999877
Dance_4_Eva1999877 wrote:
2011-07-02 12:57:47 -0700

For the 4th i'm wearing a tee i got @ old navy, a denim skirt, american flag acryllic nails, and rlly cute independence face tattoos!

cookiegirl11
cookiegirl11 wrote:
2011-07-02 06:44:00 -0700

um im german, scts-irish american and proud of it

JuniorShooter 2.0
JuniorShooter 2.0 wrote:
2011-06-28 08:22:57 -0700

Go to "Ranger Up" and buy their declaration of dependence" t shirt.

gen.e1234_1748482
gen.e1234_1748482 wrote:
2011-06-28 07:57:59 -0700

IM A JEWISH AMERICAN AND IM PROUD!

shiney
shiney wrote:
2011-05-07 03:04:24 -0700

Im Indian n proud of it!!

Poll

How Many Stars Are on the American Flag?

• 13.
  • 25.
  • 30.
  • 50.

Micro_july4_micro
If you don’t believe American celebs love their country as much as you do, it’s about time you ch...
Micro_patriot_micro
This day is to honor all those who lost their lives in the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center...
Micro_july_micro
There are tons of holidays to celebrate in July, including Canada Day, the Fourth of July in the ...
Micro_us-independence-day-micro
On July 4 Americans celebrate Independence Day. The history behind this holiday - which dates all...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour